Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nigeria In 2065 - Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In 2065 - Pics (10579 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists 'The Wealthiest People In Nigeria In 1965' / Not Even America Can Defeat Nigeria In A War Now..... / Obasanjo Finally Reveals Who He Will Support To Lead Nigeria In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 5:04am On Oct 06, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You obviously don't live in Nigeria.I laughed when you posted University of Ibadan. I will take you on a tour and you will see the decay and the effects of fantastical corruption on the premier university that used to be one of the best in the 70's.

Liar!!!! You've never stepped foot in any university in the last 20 years!!!

You are an internet Nigerian, blowing hot and cold based on the nastiest images of Nigeria you can find online. Those are the only images that make you happy because you thrive on negativity.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 5:11am On Oct 06, 2020
Ahmadu Bello University

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Philipponzaghi: 5:24am On Oct 06, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You obviously don't live in Nigeria.I laughed when you posted University of Ibadan. I will take you on a tour and you will see the decay and the effects of fantastical corruption on the premier university that used to be one of the best in the 70's.

This is university of Ibadan.

The other image is the University College Hospital Ibadan.

What do you mean by decay?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 5:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by femi4: 5:29am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:

Not everything is about ''government''.

Get off your government dependency syndrome.

Nigeria is a capitalist economy, which by 2050, will be the world's 3rd most populous nation after China and India.

It will be a magnet of investment from all over the world by virtue of its huge consumer market.

Go out there and do your thing, and your kids may be building one of those future skyscrapers.
Magnet for investment without good roads, power and other cost of running biz soaring high....what is going to attract investors to your country apart from population
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 5:38am On Oct 06, 2020
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta

Delta State University, Abraka

Oduduwa University

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 5:40am On Oct 06, 2020
femi4:
Magnet for investment without good roads, power and other cost of running biz soaring high....what is going to attract investors to your country apart from population

Investors are coming here to SELL, not to enjoy ''good roads, power...etc etc''.

India has power issues and bad roads, but is FILLED with investors, by virtue of her population which translates to huge buying market.

Also, there is no reason to suppose that infrastructural improvements, including roads and power, will not continue up to 2065.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by femi4: 5:42am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:

Investors are coming here to SELL, not to enjoy ''good roads, power...etc etc''.

India has power issues and bad roads, but is FILLED with investors, by virtue of her population which translates to huge buying market.
Were you not taught "Factors of Production" in school

Why did you think Dunlop left Nigeria
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 5:44am On Oct 06, 2020
femi4:
Were you not taught "Factors of Production" in school

Quit the damn riddles. What are you on about?

As Dunlop left, OTHERS came in.

You negative-minded people only notice when companies leave Nigeria, but pretend not to notice when companies are flooding in.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 5:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rossinky: 6:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:

Without a doubt. Lagos is a given. No argument about that one.

By 2065 it will be Africa's greatest city and financial centre bar none, with the then completed Eko Atlantic City the pride of every African, and Africa's answer to Dubai.

Onitsha in 45 years' time will be a seriously booming, highly developed city, filled with world class factories and engineering institutes.
Amen!
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Tunde835(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2020
nero2face:
With the likes of Buhari and Tinubu Abi...am not wishing Nigeria bad but with the mentality we're living with, our children may dream to get Nigeria back to what it is today...bcuz e go don worse then
Dont worry, they'll be long dead by then.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by tsdarkside(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2020
brudiga:

grin so what is the difference between those two nonsense links you posted Mr Dumbojet?

The reason for the first link was because your moronic fore fathers do not have/ possess the technical knowhow of how to build something like that of the second link at that time. Which was one of the reasons they sent some of your supposedly brightest ones to go study for free in the western world so as to see things like that and replicate it here. But you will never know because you are a moronic black man that has unbelievably limited ability to project and think long-term.

Up till today, your moronic 200 million idiots still can't build roads and bridges by themselves.(Julius Berger, RCC, arab contractors China cces) are still the ones doing it for your useless 200 million. But because you are a massive disgrace to the rest of the human race, you will never know.

Now ask yourself Mr Dumbojet, if you cannot do it yourself at 200million do you in your small mind think you can perform magic at 500 million and 1billion?

If you have any iota of brain left, you would have known that it is the oil money that is still helping your useless self to still function as a country.

The moment that oil becomes useless to the oyinbo people which is likely to happen before 2030, how will your moronic 200million continue to hold under a massively geometrically growing population of over 350 different ethnic groups?

But because you are a selfish bastard that always exhibit the excessive lack of forward thinking just like your forefathers , how will you care abbout the future of your children and grand children?

shocked shocked....wtf....

chai....
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Solsix(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2020
Princeton92:
When are you going to wake from your dream?

Abeg I dey find work oo, any assistance would be appreciated cry cry AND I wan f*ck as e don tey wey I f*ck pussy sef (5years now)... No be only me go school pass N no be only me holy pass mbok grin
And u still dey find work

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by seanwilliam(m): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2020
Princeton92:

And what parts of Akwa Ibom are these pls??
you're wicked grin I laugh sotey water comot from my eye

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Bialegend(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:

20 years ago? But I thought YOU were saying, ''20 years ago'', that Nigeria would break up in the next 2 to 3 years.

Just like you're saying today.

I think you're the loon.

Meanwhile, in the last 20 years, Nigerian cities have improved in infrastructure by an absolute mile. Uyo, Calabar, Lagos, Kano, Enugu, Onitsha, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Asaba, Awka, Abuja, et al, have all witnessed SIGNIFICANT infrastructural development in the last couple of decades.

And who can ignore the investments in rail and airport infrastructure that have transformed those sectors?

So I'm right. We ARE moving forward, and you, Mr Nigeria will break up tomorrow, are wrong.

Get off from that Ayahuasca, your zoo called nigeria has regressed since the past 20 years and today, there is nothing like nigeria. It is called a zoo and doesn't exist in actual sense. Stop dreaming and stop posting photos of developed countries while you masturbate at them. Below is a picture of your abuja today.

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by seanwilliam(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:

Abeg go and sit down with that ''1%'' rubbish.

It is not 1%.

Are you yourself living in a gutter? I bet you're in a nice flat or duplex typing this crap.

The average Nigerian seems to think everyone else is starving and only him is eating.

When the govt demolishes Makoko now, you will still complain about folks being displaced, and claiming it's govt's job to house them.

Meanwhile they're better off heading back to their villages and making a life there.

Not everyone can live in Lagos. Just as not every American can afford to live in New York, or Englishman in London.

hmmmm.. you're right but the bolded no easy as u think
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Princeton92(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2020
Solsix:

And u still dey find work

Lol... Does that mean you wanna assist a brother?
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Princeton92(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
you're wicked grin I laugh sotey water comot from my eye

I wan know na, so I go the place now now go check N analyze grin, I love my State too
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by selemempe: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:

Same thing your type have been saying since 1975. Yet we are still here.

Your type will be saying the same thing in 2065, yet Nigeria will still be here.

Wanna bet? cool
yoruba man and always burying his face in the mud hoping nobody sees him.
When will you wake up and face reality? Nigeria is getting worse not better and we are currently having our best years. The only sure future for Nigeria now is war with youth unemployment rising

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by CertyAgroAllied: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2020
Op it seems like a curse to me. That's too far. We want Nigeria to be great in our lifetime
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Rickmann: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:
Lagos

[img]https://smartcdn.prod.postmedia.digital/vancouversun/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/png0713-weather-04.jpg?quality=100&strip=all&w=380[/img]

We've wasted 60years already...what makes u think we can achieve this in less than 50 years...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by LordFemi666(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2020
And we have a deadline time of 45 years I hope and pray so
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by luckyCO(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2020
These pictures kind of give me hope! Please arrange it very well in a book like form, I think it will make sense. I dont mind buying it.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by nero2face: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2020
Tunde835:
Dont worry, they'll be long dead by then.
when they keep recruiting their children and grandchildren everyday?
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by KendrickAyomide: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2020
Rossinky:

If you'd told the residents of Broad Street in 1954, that their street would look like it does today, with skyscrapers and sidewalks, they would have said the same thing. ''Impossible''. ''What have you been smoking? ''Why are you dreaming?''

So smart people like us know to ignore the negativity of your ilk, incapable of seeing beyond their noses.
you just they fool yourself. Deep down u know this can never happen
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by clockwisereport: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2020
This one is busy posting pictures of Vancouver, Pretoria and the likes.
By 2065, these places will metamorphosize to something you cannot imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Petersamuel8(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2020
My question be say "where you get those beautiful pictures?"
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by bakila: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Encouragingly optimistic.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

This is university of Ibadan.

The other image is the University College Hospital Ibadan.

What do you mean by decay?

You keep acting like majority of nairalanders didn't go to federal universities. Ask them about the decayed infrastructures and equipments in all the universities.
Re: Nigeria In 2065 - Pics by Birniwa(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Weed at work, continue!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NNPC: New Refinery Will Cost About $12 Billion / Andy Uba Declares For 2014 Anambra Gubernatorial Poll / Buhari Greets Abdulsalami At 77

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.