Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

“I Still Love My Ex… But He’s Married To My Friend” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Still Love My Ex… But He’s Married To My Friend” (1013 Views)

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? / I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Still Love My Ex… But He’s Married To My Friend” by Rabbi4real: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
When I think of my first love, Josh*, I think of his soft hair. Our early-twenties romance played out in a naive, blissful bubble: we’d met through friends after university, and developed a constant closeness that is only really possible in that no-man’s-land between education and the real world. We would text from our temp jobs, debating silly hypotheticals and lounge around at weekends, cooking lavish breakfasts and watching endless TV. I loved to stroke his fine, silky hair when he felt stressed. It’s the only completely straightforward relationship I’ve ever had – he adored me, I adored him, we wanted nothing more than to be together.

But it’s now been years since Josh and I have spoken. As I watched him tick off life’s milestones through the smoothing filter of social media – cohabiting, engagement, wedding, baby – I felt that wistful twinge of loss we all feel about that one ex. The dull stomach-swoop of watching the life you hoped for, play out with someone else. But for me, that twinge runs deeper, because I was the person who introduced him to the woman he would marry.

I didn’t mean to do it. Or I did mean to, but not in a ‘til-death-do-you-part sort of way. She was supposed to be a diversion tactic, a double bluff – here, kill some time with this person while we figure out what we both want. Unfortunately.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/10/05/i-still-love-my-ex-but-hes-married-to-my-friend/

Re: “I Still Love My Ex… But He’s Married To My Friend” by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
watin day worry you
Re: “I Still Love My Ex… But He’s Married To My Friend” by chiiraq802(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
So what exactly do you want nairalanders to do

Re: “I Still Love My Ex… But He’s Married To My Friend” by DaddyRochie1642: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Another Hoe Laments grin
Re: “I Still Love My Ex… But He’s Married To My Friend” by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2020

Re: “I Still Love My Ex… But He’s Married To My Friend” by Rabbi4real: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ma son kay ca res
Masonkaycares:
Re: “I Still Love My Ex… But He’s Married To My Friend” by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Rabbi4real:
Ma son kay ca res
Sounds better
Re: “I Still Love My Ex… But He’s Married To My Friend” by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Globally, the victims of domestic violence are overwhelmingly women, and women tend to experience more severe forms of violence. They are also likelier than men to use intimate partner violence in self-defense . In some countries, domestic violence is often seen as justified, particularly in cases of actual or suspected infidelity on the part of the woman, and is legally permitted.

continue reading...
https://notagain247..com/2020/09/protecting-girls-child.html

(1) (Reply)

White Ladies!!! / As I Tried Gettin My Wife Pregnant, I Got Pregnant Myself..man Xplain Wat Happen / My Cum Is Always Yellow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.