Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 (5240 Views)

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / I Don't Want To Bleep My Ex But She Still Disturb Me ? / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Victoronah1: 12:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Hello guys, it me victor and i am back.
I met this my ex about 3 years ago, during my 100 level or so, we fell in love and she gave me her virginity. Yes! this time i saw blood grin grin
So during that time, there was this other girl i was with in school, my ex too but this one was obsessed with me, i also broke her virginity cheesy cheesy.( I know you can call me king of virgin breaker grin).. Anyways back to what i was saying{ I was jut breaking too much Virgins then} Oh shit i just derailed cool cool just wanted to feel myself small...

So, the girl in school caused my break up with the one at home ( You get, i be real Alpha male) "Not a simp"
I had both house and school babes that i dig cool cool

Cut the story short ( Damn man i love feeling myself alot)

Cut the story short, we broke up and we lost contact, but just last year, we met and became friends. I mean the girl at home, the one in schol has traveled to here fathers state.

Now recently, we cuddle, infact we stay on the bed as if we want to have sexxxxx, but my problem is she became a runs girl (Ashawo) and i promised never to Bleep an ashawo (As an alpha male angry).

But recently, i am seeing that girl i broke, and i still want to Bleep her now, cause she has become so good in sex that i feel i am missing.

Now the question is, If i make a move do you think i can succed to woo her? since she has had alot of sex and does it for money. and ofcourse i wont offer her none...

My fellow alphas, how can i Bleep her again, in this state, as she calims she doesnt believe in love any more, and blames me and my other ex for making her go into runs..

SIMPS STAY OFF..

LEGGGOOO
WE MOVE
Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by WoundedLamb: 12:49am On Oct 08, 2020
Lol.. someone that comes to the internet to seek manuals on how to exist is calling himself an alpha. Fellow alphas, also tell him the sex position to adopt so he'll be 'alpha'. grin

Societal pressure is when you wake up and decide to deny yourself the freedom to be yourself cause you want to be called 'alpha'.

Sorry in advance for not responding to your quote, I got busy.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Victoronah1: 12:50am On Oct 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Lol.. someon that comes to the internet to seek manual on how to exist is calling himself an alpha. Fellow alphas, also tell him the sex position to adopt so he'll be 'alpha'. grin

Societal pressure is when you wake up and decide to deny yourself the freedom to be yourself cause you want to be called 'alpha'.

Sorry in advance for not responding to your quote, I got busy.
Bro, being an alpha is not easy. Sometimes you need advice from fellow Alphas and not simps.. i dont know but it seems youre a simp wink

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by ellapius(f): 1:21am On Oct 08, 2020
alpha nonsense. having many girls does not make u alpha male.

8 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by JIMMY1393: 1:31am On Oct 08, 2020
Please keep feeling yourself, you're not ready...NEXT!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by CosmicPhoenix: 1:35am On Oct 08, 2020
your post proves you dont know sh1t,it's very obvious no matter how hard you try to hide it

6 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Pearlla(f): 3:03am On Oct 08, 2020
ellapius:
lol, that's true, tell him ooo

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by johnpablo541(m): 3:59am On Oct 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Bro, being an alpha is not easy. Sometimes you need advice from fellow Alphas and not simps.. i dont know but it seems youre a simp wink

An alpha male is a man who takes charge, one who imposes his will on others, not the other way round. Other men want to be him, women want to be with him. An alpha male intimidates, he's unquestionably in charge, no matter what the situation

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Jamixlee: 5:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by backtalkG(m): 5:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Since she's a runs girl bleep the hell outta of her kpekus until she runs out naked that way she won't have time to ask for pay

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by jansonn(m): 5:51am On Oct 08, 2020
You broke her virginity and she's now ashawo and ure proud of yourself!! See the value you're adding to people's lives!! Have sex with her so you can receive equal fold in various forms of STDs. OMA idada!!

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Newman20(m): 6:34am On Oct 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Sparkle777(f): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Newman20:

He IS a simp

Alphas know being themselves never works

Sparkle777 i can see you peeping grin
I bin tink say na better thing una dey yarn sef. All I see are kids just being kids. Wehdone

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by dukeprince50: 6:46am On Oct 08, 2020
not my business, Im too awesome to partake in an argument like this

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by champrince: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Happy Alpha Male
Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Nbotee(m): 7:16am On Oct 08, 2020
Chaiiii!!! The word Alpha Male don truly suffer... D more fact dat U think having multiple sex partners makes U fly shows how low U really are..

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Charmingrascal(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Victoronah1:

An alpha is decisive when it comes to woman matter.
A simp runs around, going on internet and forums to seek advice on what to do with a woman.

Choose where you belong

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by mosdii(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2020
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Uzomacharles: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2020
chai

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Vyzz: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2020
When u ready..
Stop feeling yasef and tell me the sturv
Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by koyinsola17868: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2020
:He IS a simpAlphas yes being themselves never works Sparkle777 i can see you peeping I rubbish tinkerbell say na better way una dey wool dci. All I see are children just being children. Wehdone

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Asekhamid: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2020
so bkos you don Bleep many girls makes you an Alpha....

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by DaInferno(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2020
alpha on NL
idiot in the societyundecided

if you said you don't wanna sleep with a LovePeddler, simply don't do so, no matter what; it's what makes you a man.
this could be a test to check your self-acclaimed "alpharism" of which by the way; I hereby deannounce you till you matured enough. I no yab you, I go still talk to you like this if I saw you F2F

"a gentlemans word is a gentle mans quote"
Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2020
u dey claim to be alph male and u dey ask dis kind stupid question...if u are one, u should know what to do
make another person drop something meaningful make we rappon jae

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by fattprince(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2020
johnpablo541:

An alpha male is a man who takes charge, one who imposes his will on others, not the other way round. Other men want to be him, women want to be with him. An alpha male intimidates, he's unquestionably in charge, no matter what the situation

Alpha doesn't necessarily imposes his will on others. He only makes decisions that favours him which may affect others. Emphasis on may. He could also make some sacrifices but its the ones that wouldn't affect him and it is the sacrifices that were not influenced by other people manipulation. But your are correct about being in charge. And also in a group an Alpha's validation is mostly seek. Unknowingly or knowingly.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by femi4: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Hello guys, it me victor and i am back.
I met this my ex about 3 years ago, during my 100 level or so, we fell in love and she gave me her virginity. Yes! this time i saw blood grin grin
So during that time, there was this other girl i was with in school, my ex too but this one was obsessed with me, i also broke her virginity cheesy cheesy.( I know you can call me king of virgin breaker grin).. Anyways back to what i was saying{ I was jut breaking too much Virgins then} Oh shit i just derailed cool cool just wanted to feel myself small...

So, the girl in school caused my break up with the one at home ( You get, i be real Alpha male) "Not a simp"
I had both house and school babes that i dig cool cool

Cut the story short ( Damn man i love feeling myself alot)

Cut the story short, we broke up and we lost contact, but just last year, we met and became friends. I mean the girl at home, the one in schol has traveled to here fathers state.

Now recently, we cuddle, infact we stay on the bed as if we want to have sexxxxx, but my problem is she became a runs girl (Ashawo) and i promised never to Bleep an ashawo (As an alpha male angry).

But recently, i am seeing that girl i broke, and i still want to Bleep her now, cause she has become so good in sex that i feel i am missing.

Now the question is, If i make a move do you think i can succed to woo her? since she has had alot of sex and does it for money. and ofcourse i wont offer her none...

My fellow alphas, how can i Bleep her again, in this state, as she calims she doesnt believe in love any more, and blames me and my other ex for making her go into runs..

SIMPS STAY OFF..

LEGGGOOO
WE MOVE
Okafors law
Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Liposure: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2020
jansonn:
You broke her virginity and she's now ashawo and ure proud of yourself!! See the value you're adding to people's lives!! Have sex with her so you can receive equal fold in various forms of STDs. OMA idada!!
or pimpp her
Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by bmdthemix: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2020
share d fun

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Victoronah1: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2020
ellapius:
Another pained girl.... are you still a virgin.. let me devour that meat grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Victoronah1: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2020
DaInferno:
alpha on NL
idiot in the societyundecided

if you said you don't wanna sleep with a LovePeddler, simply don't do so, no matter what; it's what makes you a man.
this could be a test to check your self-acclaimed "alpharism" of which by the way; I hereby deannounce you till you matured enough. I no yab you, I go still talk to you like this if I saw you F2F

"a gentlemans word is a gentle mans quote"
sharrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppp grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Victoronah1: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2020
Asekhamid:
so bkos you don Bleep many girls makes you an Alpha....
Nope... becaus girls are Intimidated when they are arround me. then they always want me to Bleep them.
UMMM yeah basically to get more pussy without sepnding a dime
Re: I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 by Kobicove(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Charmingrascal:

An alpha is decisive when it comes to woman matter.
A simp runs around, going on internet and forums to seek advice on what to do with a woman.

Choose where you belong

You have said it all smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. / MY STORY: Confession Of A Female Séx Addict / My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.