Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! (1529 Views)

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! / I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by 360clips: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
I'll rather die alone than simp for any woman! God forbid me be a simp!

3 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
That is what guys use to say, but time will reveal your weaknesses... You may not understand me until you meet a woman that you can't resist grin

7 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by fuckerholic(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Then prepare to die bro
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by jawalis(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
I bet the word “simp” is getting bored each day. Either you are a simp or whatever. It’s your life and decision. It should be your business.
Everyday Simp here, Simp there and it keeps ringing everywhere. Ain’t you guys tired of recycling that word? And if you don’t know. You aren’t the one to tell either you are a simp or not. Good day to you

5 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Coming online to announce that you ain't gonna Simp for any woman just shows the simpfullness in you. Why can't you keep your shii to yourself? Who cares about you dumping?. I bet you've never met the woman that will make you doodle.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by baralatie(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
be careful what you wish for
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
We should all be very careful about what comes out of our tongues,most of our troubles are tongue troubles
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by virginprincess(f): 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Simple, get ready to die lonely.

5 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by Liposure: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Actions speaks louder than words
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by Uzomacharles: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
We should all be very careful about what comes out of our tongues,most of our troubles are tongue troubles

Because girls no dey benefit 4 this one
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by heendrix(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
jawalis:

I bet the word “simp” is getting bored each day. Either you are a simp or whatever. It’s your life and decision. It should be your business.
Everyday Simp here, Simp there and it keeps ringing everywhere. Ain’t you guys tired of recycling that word? And if you don’t know. You aren’t the one to tell either you are a simp or not. Good day to you

Hi simp!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
heendrix:

Hi simp!
Mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by heendrix(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:

Shut tf up

4 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by heendrix(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
NNU0000:
Mumu!!!
Girls mugu Hi

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by heendrix(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
virginprincess:
Simple, get ready to die lonely.

what's this one saying.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
heendrix:

Girls mugu Hi
Carton man dizapia 4rm dis thread.Simp Lord!

2 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
heendrix:

Shut tf up
later you will be the first to shout that I insulted you
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by ellapius(f): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
heendrix:

Shut tf up
easy sir
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by heendrix(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
ellapius:
easy sir
Her comments are always annoying jare
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by virginprincess(f): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
heendrix:

what's this one saying.
If you were intelligent enough to read what the op wrote, then you would have understood what i am typed.
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by heendrix(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:

sorry

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by virginprincess(f): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
heendrix:

what's this one saying.
If you were intelligent enough to read what the op wrote, then you would have understood what i typed.
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by heendrix(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
virginprincess:
If you were intelligent enough to read what the op wrote, then you would have understood what i am typed.

I've read ur comment over and over again and I just have to say you should be more intelligent next time you wanna lay a comment
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
virginprincess:
If you were intelligent enough to read what the op wrote, then you would have understood what i typed.
Is that why you're insulting a grown man?
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by sayisayi(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Only insecure kids are concerned with this shit. Real men are too busy attaining to be concerned with titles.
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by Churchill6767: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Xoly:
That is what guys use to say, but time will reveal your weaknesses... You may not understand me until you meet a woman that you can't resist grin

She be Princess Diana?

Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by TheCork(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:

^^^^^she finally confess.
..stop insultin people & stay of drugs please.. acting like a lady is not a crime. GROWWWIUP Zzor!! angry
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by virginprincess(f): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
NNU0000:
Is that why you're insulting a grown man?
I didn't insult him, he asked me a simple question, i gave him a simple answer, where is the insult there.
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by Jodha(f): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Then die lonely nah.... it's yhur type that's doing more than simping in real life...

Coming to naira land to form patriarchy FC... mtsheww

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by 100naira(m): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
All these angry simps sef undecided undecided
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by ednut1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
We know your type
Re: I'll Rather Die Lonely Than Be A Simp! by Pancakeey(f): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Honestly, you’ve not been in that position. Because there are things you would do for love simp or not.

Again most people have stared misusing the word simp that it’s actually losing meaning.

I bet if I ask you to describe a simp you wouldn’t be able to do that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice To Ladies / Is This The Most Romantic Place To Spend Val In Lagos? / List Of Slay Queen Who Upload Sex Video On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.