Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! (6472 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by AlphaMale666: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Yes. I will rather masturbate to that woman pics than talk to her or woo her. angry I must not let her know I like her. :DEven if she knows I do like her, I will never approach her or talk to her. tongue Infact, she will end up hating me like every other female. Call me a pussy, IDGAF! I'm out! cool

3 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Goldbw122(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlphaMale666:
Yes. I will rather masturbate to that woman pics than talk to her or woo her. angry I must not let her know I like her. :DEven if she knows I do like her, I will never approach her or talk to her. tongue Infact, she will end up hating me like every other female. Call me a pussy, IDGAF! I'm out! cool
U are delaying her destiny, I think you know.. you for don get like 5 children by now..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by TarOrfeeek: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bad guy

More Vaseline to your right hand.

More Ororo to your preek

And more friction to your veiny preek

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Codeine at work.

Next topic Mods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlphaMale666:
Small boy, go and sleep. You dey go school tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Izonedexter(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Bad guy

More Vaseline to your right hand.

More Ororo to your preek

And more friction to your veiny preek
grin odogwu

2 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Palazee(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
More vaseline to your preek

2 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by parcydrix(m): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Instead of you to just say that u don't have the confidence to meet her and talk to her and experience the real thing ur here deceiving urslf forming redpill and wanking your destiny away. Oponu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
In FalseProphet1's voice, I see your sperm reservoir getting dry soon.

6 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Cerebellum: 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
OP issa Eleribuu mumu OPgrin

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by AlphaMale666: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
Go tell that to your father. Stupid olosho!

6 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Drella(m): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2021
AlphaMale666:

We all know you don't have the balls to ask a lady out!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by AlphaMale666: 12:07am On Jul 30, 2021
Drella:

We all know you don't have the balls to ask a lady out!
Yes. You're right! tongue

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 30, 2021
TRP is DIAMOND.... hard ballz

more lotion to your palms...

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Jloanbroker: 1:54am On Jul 30, 2021
Fake account trying to dent the image of red pillers. Nice try you mug.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by phemmyfour: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2021
AlphaMale666:
You're not man enough. Only weaklings masturbate
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by rex444(m): 6:32am On Jul 30, 2021
And there is sperm bank that pays U for that, why waste
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Passionnn: 7:23am On Jul 30, 2021
Hello Simp.

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Gadafii: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2021
An alpha male that's scared if approaching a lady or even wooing her is not an alpha but chief simp grin

Keep wanking oo until the nerve ends on ur dick are worn out.

You think if you don't woo, that's the end of her life?

There are thousands and one better men that will woo her bros
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by sweet7oyin(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2021
AlphaMale666:
your dropping your testosterone level madly.

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2021
AlphaMale666:
Go tell that to your father. Stupid olosho!

2 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by MufasaLion: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2021
Nigga with low self-esteem! grin
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by HolyTitus(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2021
phemmyfour:
You're not man enough. Only weaklings masturbate
LOL. And non weaklings do what sir grin
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Lilpen3758: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2021
rex444:
And there is sperm bank that pays U for that, why waste
where them dey sell am self....
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Say no to drugs!
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by foxxydude: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2021
Hahahaha grin you are kidding sha
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Uzomacharles: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2021
Goldbw122:

U are delaying her destiny, I think you know.. you for don get like 5 children by now..

hmm explain
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Goldbw122(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2021
Uzomacharles:

hmm explain
The sperm you are wasting, should have been used to produce children for you.

And you are wasting your life force that you should have used to create a human being.. so just change your mind set I know that you can not come to a conclusion now because your mind set is not right.

So just stop the masturbation and you will see how your life will turn around.
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread/922
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Aniboo: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
This comment got me lol

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2021
Lilpen3758:
where them dey sell am self....
you wan sell your own? cheesy
Re: I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! by Lilpen3758: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2021
Doja2000:
you wan sell your own? cheesy
lol I need money sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg!!! Igbo Girl Nwachukwu Share A Nasty Picture and video To Lover On Whatsapp / Ladies Are Wicked# Fact (picture) / What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.