Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight (39223 Views)

Edo: Obaseki Accepts Shaibu’s Apology, Says To Err Is Human, To Forgive Divine / Breaking: Obaseki Accepts Shaibu’s Apology, Says To Err Is Human, To Forgive D / What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by balitaaluminium(f): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2020
please contact us at Balita Aluminium, for Aluminium of all kinds for house roofing. Our Aluminiums, are of high qualitys.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Stevedegreat(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2020
Whenever God want the people to be cursed He send them evil Leaders, the like of Mohamadu Buhari. Nigerians at a time complained of God's given Leader Goodluck Jonathan and chose doom for themselves.
Buhari have done his agenda and nothing more, and God knew before time as things happened to make other things happen. If Buhari have not been elected nobody could ever imagine how they love their own people.
Buhari have shown his love for his people that also moved other ethnics personalities defends their own tribes. We now know better where we all belong. Nobody can reunite Nigerians already broken like a glass not able to gather again.
Whosoever would present himself as a unity Catalyst shall have lethal injury because it was a suicide mission beforehand.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Grandmeister(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2020
Stevedegreat:
Whenever God want the people to be cursed He send them evil Leaders, the like of Mohamadu Buhari. Nigerians at a time complained of God's given Leader Goodluck Jonathan and chose doom for themselves.
Buhari have done his agenda and nothing more, and God knew before time as things happened to make other things happen. If Buhari have not been elected nobody could ever imagine how they love their own people.
Buhari have shown his love for his people that also moved other ethnics personalities depends their own tribes. We now know better where we all belong. Nobody can reunite Nigerians already broken like a glass not able to gather again.
Whosoever would present himself as a unity Catalyst shall have lethal injury because it was a suicide mission beforehand.
Just like the Israelites decided they wanted to be ruled by kings just like other nations instead of prophets..God gave them Saul..and from there the kingdom divided after Solomon.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Abimboye01: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Oga, stop playing politics abeg..

Even if you walk on water, some people would still say it's because you can't swim..

Everybody get enemy both real or perceived..

Good
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Adakintroy: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2020
myBraine:
Really?

What about the millions of Nigerians that booted you out in 2015?

You should be fighting them for replacing you with a candidate that is far inferior to you in performance. How can they substitute you with a more dangerous devil instead of a lesser one? How?

Ekpa spotted.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by selemo: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Checked86: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
PlayerMeji:

Even if you walk on water, some people would still say it's because you can't swim..

he didn't deny that. He only said he had no enemy to FIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by tekrysbyuis: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
CENFORCE D Reliable place to buy Cenforce D with PayPal & credit card also check out uses, side effects & offers. The Offer is valid till midnight

https://www.genericday.com/cenforce-d.html
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Afamed: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
LZAA:
Please where is Afamedgrin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead helinues
Over 5 yrs now. You have chosen Wailing as a profession. Even GEJ that was defeated has long moved on. If you don't wail so early in morning, you must definitely wail in the afternoon. If you fail Wailing in the morning and afternoon, definitely the Wailing in the night is always uncontrollable. Habbbba, make use of your sense, even if it's 2hours in a yr

2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Afamed:

Over 5 yrs now. You have chosen Wailing as a profession. Even GEJ that was defeated has long moved on. If you don't wail so early in morning, you must definitely wail in the afternoon. If you fail Wailing in the morning and afternoon, definitely the Wailing in the night is always uncontrollable. Habbbba, make use of your sense, even if it's 2hours in a yr
Sai Baba grin
Sai Oshiomole.

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
PlayerMeji:

What is your point?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by lereinter(m): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
A Yoruba proverb says:

If a woman does not attempt two different houses he won't know that which is good...

It's unfortunate that buhari government and apc turned out to be satanic

God almighty will hear the cry of the innocent

buhari the extreme pains and anguish you administration is inflicting on innocent nigerians, before you leave this world you shall eat double of it.

Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Onepeople: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Buhari is everything wrong with leadership, nepotism, cluelessness and terrorist sympathiser but Jonathan was never a good leader.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by maste: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
Someone replaced Shagari by military coup and almost ran the country aground. Someone replaced Jonathan by election and went a step further to run the country under the ground. You cannot give what you don't have.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by guychidile: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
forgive ur offenders ,when ever they apologize
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by freeman131: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
You all claiming saints on nairaland, where's that sarki guy that would argue thrash back then in 2015. I hope hardship from his God sent GMB hasn't wiped him?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by dukeprince50: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Conrod:
And you are a faceless and nameless Lgbt+ typing with a stolen phone.
everyone is not a thief like u.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by goodheart02(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
The issue with Nigerians is that we forget easily and hardly reason before taking a stand. GEJ wasn't better off than PMB. Infact his mistakes were the reason people (both north and South) voted PMB due to frustration and now it's a case of "From frying pan to fire"

I can vividly remember that the Naira began to crash madly against the Dollar during GEJ's era, and the nation almost went bankrupt during his last few days in office. How can I even forget that even banks and telecommunications companies almost shut down due to a great hike in price of petroleum products. And the rate of looting and corruption during his era was second to none. How can i ever forget that it was during his tenure that a barrel of crude oil sold at a very high rate and yet he did nothing with all those money, rather allowed his thieving sister Dieziani to abscond with almost the nation's wealth. Goodluck was a mistake while Buhari is a disaster. Yar'Adua remains the best amongst them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019 / Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi / BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.