Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight (39219 Views)

Edo: Obaseki Accepts Shaibu’s Apology, Says To Err Is Human, To Forgive Divine / Breaking: Obaseki Accepts Shaibu’s Apology, Says To Err Is Human, To Forgive D / What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Hoojay(f): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Good for una! Wetin be our own? grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Antoeni(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2020
2 of Una No Well
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by RoSeMaRyA(f): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Enudapan: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Royalfurnitures: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2020
All they that betrayed him will surely end in regrets and return to seek for his forgiveness. This is just the beginning

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Celebsnews2: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Good man

Meanwhile, meet Nigeria most talented teen actress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79WfzlesK-Q
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by PureGoldh(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Gentleman
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by sammysneh(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2020
They are all apologizing to Good luck Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by VEXT: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2020
A good Christian... Not like one northern muslim man who wanted to shed human blood because of politics....

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by anonimi: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2020
JohnNU:
The millions of Nigerians that booted GEJ out are really enjoying the government they voted. Long live GMB.
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Are you being sarcastic?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by CheGuevara102: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:
See Mr. Clueless is talking.

I voted you out in 2015 n I am happy I did.

We will also be happy when Bandits, Fulani Herdsmen, Boko Haram or Kindnappers deal a great blow to you too.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by thaoriginator: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2020
Dis man will never stop drinking ogogoro undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Congrats321(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2020
How much is in GEJ bank account?

dukeprince50:
GEJ, PMB, Abacha and OBJ are the worst presidents in the history of Nigeria. Argue with ur ancestors.

Abacha is a dictator and a thief.
PMB is nepotic and clueless
OBJ is a thief and a cultist
GEJ is a militant and a bloody thief

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by LordOfTheGame: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:

And your miserable life has gotten from worst to hopelessness.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by anonimi: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Africanamania: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Medicine after death, your craftiness is not new.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
GEJ, PMB, Abacha and OBJ are the worst presidents in the history of Nigeria. Argue with ur ancestors.

Abacha is a dictator and a thief.
PMB is nepotic and clueless
OBJ is a thief and a cultist
GEJ is a militant and a bloody thief

So Buhari is not a thief? You are still one of those dummies who believe the "Mister Integrity" yarn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by proclinician: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2020
raker300:
sometimes, you gotta sit back and let karma do her thing.

That’s the joy of life

Then those millions earn 20k as min wage and use 8k to buy a bag of rice. Now their min wage is 30k and they buy rice at 33k. Karma is a bitch

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2020
Las las you go agree with me say this Aminu guy nah thief in 2015 you support person way steal power from your papa ..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2020
Most of us even owe you more apologies. .we though your admintraction was not doing enough and wanted it fast fast but ended up grinding our teeths in pains....
we pray our leaders will have they conscience to make this nation a better place for all!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by moneyissweet(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Sondeo(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2020
Indeed, pencil in the hand of God. No enemy to fight as God is the battle fighter. God bless you, sir

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by JordanMichael(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2020
JohnNU:

The millions of Nigerians that booted GEJ out are really enjoying the government they voted. Long live GMB.
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Really enjoying indeed! Suffering and smilling. God bless Nigeria
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Kestolove(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2020
Dix gej go get big preeq d way I dey see am so
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Babastrong(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2020
When the elder are speaking in parable only the wise can fathom the meaning.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Comedian2019: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2020
myBraine:
Really?

What about the [s]millions of Nigerians that booted you out[/s] in 2015?

You should be fighting them for replacing you with a candidate that is far inferior to you in performance. How can they substitute you with a more dangerous devil instead of a lesser one? How?
You mean those who massively rigged him out?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Olarewaju89: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:

undecided

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Oga, stop playing politics abeg..

Even if you walk on water, some people would still say it's because you can't swim..

Everybody get enemy both real or perceived..
He didn’t say that he doesn’t have enemies, he said that he doesn’t have enemies to fight. He handed over his fights with his enemies to God and believes that only what God permits from his enemies can come to him.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Comedian2019: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You must be an evil person. At least he has left power for Mr. Never aware.
They have stopped bombing of churches.
Now you can enjoy your bandits all over the north and Boko boyz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: What Jonathan’s Return Means For Nigeria / The First 30 Nigerian Military Officers, June 1959 (Throwback Photo) / Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.