Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight (39224 Views)

Edo: Obaseki Accepts Shaibu’s Apology, Says To Err Is Human, To Forgive Divine / Breaking: Obaseki Accepts Shaibu’s Apology, Says To Err Is Human, To Forgive D / What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by tot(f): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2020
Macsjebs:
GEJ has a pure heart and a Clean mind but for the people around him who brought down his government

It takes more than a pure heart and clean mind to run a country. You need to be a leader and decision maker. There was a lot of corruption in GEJ's government and his wife was calling the shots. I think he temporarily forgot why he was there.

That said, Buhari is x1000 worse cos in addition to the above, he also a bigot who appoints incompetent people into all possible positions.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2020
tot:
I think he temporarily forgot why he was there.
Eggxactly!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
I like u GEJ bt hv 2 disagree wit u on dis.nobody wey no get enemy. even a baby born 2day hv one,the very world he or she is born into.
a man says he has no enemies and I believe him, maybe except this moniker belongs to Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Comedian2019: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2020
sammysneh:
They are all apologizing to Good luck Jonathan
One day! Buhari will also apologize to GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by LZAA: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2020
Please where is Afamedgrin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead helinues

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by rolams(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2020
We warned them!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by yaki84: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2020
janedonez:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/2015-jonathan-accepts-shagari-sons-apology-says-ive-no-enemies-to-fight/%3famp=1
3 factors made Nigerians vote against gej back in 2015.
1 boko Haram insurgency.
2 Stella oduah bullet proof gate.
3 corruption
What we brought to reorganise, reformat, rejig, the country's economy, security apparatuses and the general welfare of the masses has turn out to be far worse than what was rejected.
Under gej the highest budgetary plan for a year was less than 5trillion naira, we felt a bit of its spread in the economy. Today we hear 10trillion naira budget and u can't really pinpoint where these funds are being channel to.
No be say buhari come in, states increased from 36 to 46 o, na still 36 states but the budget size is not affecting nobody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by lexy2014: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2020
myBraine:
Really?

What about the millions of Nigerians that booted you out in 2015?

You should be fighting them for replacing you with a candidate that is far inferior to you in performance. How can they substitute you with a more dangerous devil instead of a lesser one? How?

Did u read this part of d article:

"Therefore, I have no enemies to fight, because of my confidence that people can only do to me what God permits."

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Kento4ken: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2020
Watin be god
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by lexy2014: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
I like u GEJ bt hv 2 disagree wit u on dis.nobody wey no get enemy. even a baby born 2day hv one,the very world he or she is born into.

He didn't say he doesn't have enemies. He only said he doesn't d one he will fight.

"Therefore, I have no enemies to fight, because of my confidence that people can only do to me what God permits."

If u feel u have enemies & u want to go about fighting each& everyone of them, feel free. U will wake up one day& realise that u achieved nothing

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by sammysneh(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2020
Comedian2019:
One day! Buhari will also apologize to GEJ.
I swear

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2020
lexy2014:

Did u read this part of d article:

na night school d guy go
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by EdiskyHarry: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2020
Goodluck Jonathan is a role model,
God bless Goodluck Jonathan
God bless the United States of Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Verysmart101: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
GEJ, PMB, Abacha and OBJ are the worst presidents in the history of Nigeria. Argue with ur ancestors.

Abacha is a dictator and a thief.
PMB is nepotic and clueless
OBJ is a thief and a cultist
GEJ is a militant and a bloody thief
Shatap your gutter and magot infested mouth.How can u call a peace loving man a militant and a thief? Ur an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by yaki84: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
GEJ, PMB, Abacha and OBJ are the worst presidents in the history of Nigeria. Argue with ur ancestors.

So who will govern Nigeria that will be Christlike and from mount Zion?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by JohnNU(m): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2020
anonimi:

Are you being sarcastic?
grin grin grin Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by pushy8: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2020
I have no enemies to fight is different from I have no enemies. We all have enemies, known and unknown, but some of is decided to leave the battle for the Almighty God...the Mighty one in Battle, especially when we know that if God fights for you, no one can be against u. So pls argue with your sense.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by hush15: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2020
janedonez:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/2015-jonathan-accepts-shagari-sons-apology-says-ive-no-enemies-to-fight/%3famp=1

Posterity so far has always judged this man right. In the midst of pressure, when push gets to shoves, the ability to do what is right and create a win win situation in people's interest will always speak well for you.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by vineyardfarms: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2020
janedonez:

Haha haha - my laugh comes last. I am glade Aminu Shagari has come to know the truth. President Gej, all your enemies shall bow before you. They shall receive public disgrace- those that work against you and against Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by od501: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Liodins: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2020
Now the suffering just dey start

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by madridsta007(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2020
Goldencheese:
Is this naivety, timidity or good upbringing?

It's politics.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by anonimi: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2020
DapperGuy:
So Buhari is not a thief? You are still one of those dummies who believe the "Mister Integrity" yarn

Don’t mind him.
He does not know that Barawo Bubu is a chop and clean mouth expert.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by otinkanika1: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2020
[He did not say that he has no eneny but that he has no enemy to fight (take not) post=94654652]A blind man thinks he has no enemy until he drops in the gutter having been tripped by another who can see and whose follow-up raucous laughter is clearly heard by the blind man. Amazing that this man is still as naive as ever
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by emerged01(m): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2020
I,myself regretted that I supported APC. Now I don’t want PDP nor APC. All I want is Oduduwar republic.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by juniorstar(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2020
Nigeria is in dire needs of visionary leaders! not people DAT want us to adopt methods that worked in ages past. let's stop deceiving ourselves. growing up I thought Nigeria was a rich country, but now I know that the biggest lie of the century! with the little wey we get, polithiefcians dem dey steal am join. I hope we don't become like Venezuela ondeday.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Goldencheese(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2020
madridsta007:

It's politics.

So it is political correctness?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by heendrix(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Oga, stop playing politics abeg..

Even if you walk on water, some people would still say it's because you can't swim..

Everybody get enemy both real or perceived..

If you die for people to they'll say you did not die the right way they wanted you to

it's just best to do what you can and leave the rest
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2020
raker300:
sometimes, you gotta sit back and let karma do her thing.

That’s the joy of life
Rubbish, most of them are enjoying compare to the innocent and less fortunate ones dying everyday.

Are lying to yourself that our level of sufferhead is the same.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by Conrod: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2020
dukeprince50:

And you are a faceless and nameless Lgbt+ typing with a stolen phone.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight by madridsta007(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2020
Goldencheese:

So it is political correctness?

Anything from the North must be seen from the lenses of politics.
Because that is what they care about.
He might be publicly apologising to GEJ because he needs GEJ's favour for something.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi / BOVAS Filling Station Switches Price As Authorities Announce New PMS Pump Price / Sanwo-Olu Reverses Another Ambode Policy, Returns KAI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.