Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

What's The Worst Thing That Your Partner Can Do To You To Make You Leave Your Re - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing That Your Partner Can Do To You To Make You Leave Your Re (391 Views)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Thing That Your Partner Can Do To You To Make You Leave Your Re by Stephen2324(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2020
What's the worst thing that your partner can do to you to make you leave your relationship
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Your Partner Can Do To You To Make You Leave Your Re by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2020
She unliked my post, I hate b*tches sad
it's me ~ Xoly shocked

Re: What's The Worst Thing That Your Partner Can Do To You To Make You Leave Your Re by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2020
I go update another reason soon
it's me ~ Xoly shocked

Re: What's The Worst Thing That Your Partner Can Do To You To Make You Leave Your Re by LawLab247: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Your Partner Can Do To You To Make You Leave Your Re by Offpoint1: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2020
Sex with another dude...

That's one sin I can't forgive.
It left you with so many thoughts like:
What sex style was he giving her?
Did he doggy?
Did he went down there?
Did she suck it?
Did she moan?
Was she saying same sexual things to him?
Did cum?

I don't wanna be there...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing That Your Partner Can Do To You To Make You Leave Your Re by chatinent: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Cheat with the slightest intention.
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Your Partner Can Do To You To Make You Leave Your Re by donbachi(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2020
Demanding from me wat she can't offer.
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Your Partner Can Do To You To Make You Leave Your Re by neonly: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2020
Offpoint1:
Sex with another dude...

That's one sin I can't forgive.
It left you with so many thoughts like:
What sex style was he giving her?
Did he doggy?
Did he went down there?
Did she suck it?
Did she moan?
Was she saying same sexual things to him?
Did cum?

I don't wanna be there...

Re: What's The Worst Thing That Your Partner Can Do To You To Make You Leave Your Re by virginprincess(f): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2020
Lie to me, i hate lies with passion.
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Your Partner Can Do To You To Make You Leave Your Re by AK6464(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2020
virginprincess:
Lie to me, i hate lies with passion.

That's what all ladies say, how come they love guys who lie to them and find guys who tell the truth boring and unattractive
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Your Partner Can Do To You To Make You Leave Your Re by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2020
Disloyalty undecided

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: What's The Worst Thing That Your Partner Can Do To You To Make You Leave Your Re by virginprincess(f): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2020
AK6464:

That's what all ladies say, how come they love guys who lie to them and find guys who tell the truth boring and unattractive
That is they, i am not they, moreover all girls are not the same, for me i love guys who are very truthful and simple.

(1) (Reply)

South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / This Has To Stop!!! / What's your favourite quote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.