Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? - Crime (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? (114959 Views)

Shady Grants Offers In Nigeria (sem, Telpecon, Golden Bridge, Ossea, Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by pek(m): 6:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Beremx:
no one has gotten yet. This disbursement is sure this December
Comment made December 2020.
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Beremx(f): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2022
pek:
Comment made December 2020.
anything can still happen in 2022. Keep having faith. Meanwhile, have you watched the video below?

https://www.facebook.com/evelyn.zebulun/videos/652198415821555/
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by aieromon(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2022
Beremx:
anything can still happen in 2022. Keep having faith. Meanwhile, have you watched the video below?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by pek(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2022
Beremx:

It has nothing to do with faith. The reality is that you have been scammed. The unfortunate thing is that you are yet to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by pek(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2022
Beremx:

You said disbursement was sure in December 2020. This is 2022. Your likes are still selling clusters and paying to register as beneficiaries. If you still believe in this scam, then I am sincerely sorry for those associated with you. Borrow or buy brain. Can you tell us which station is CNA? Better still, tell us the donors of this humongous amount that 50 million Nigerians are supposed to benefit from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Beremx:

When will you ever buy yourself some sense?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Beremx(f): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
pek:
It has nothing to do with faith. The reality is that you have been scammed. The unfortunate thing is that you are yet to know.
okay
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by heartbeat84: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
my sister-in-law who enrolled in this too has till now not gotten her share of the 2million till now, so u see they engage in all forms of scamming, especially E-COMMERCE

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by cyrusmillz: 12:51am On Jun 26, 2022
missyge:
I am a member of Telpecon grant, infact a cluster director. To those saying it’s Scam, oyo.

To those who say it’s scam, I will come back to remind u of wat u said by the time disbursements takes place.

Hello and how far?
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by cyrusmillz: 12:53am On Jun 26, 2022
olojola:
It's no scam, I just got a text to send my account details for disbursement of funds.
So, you wet dey doubt, an OYO you dey ooo.

I hope you're wiser now and can smell a scam when you see it
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
cyrusmillz:

Dem no go reply you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by stacyadams: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kingdemu:

Lol u sabi them

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by cyrusmillz: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kingdemu:

LOL, I wrote about these grants on their "disbursement update group" on Facebook and gave them 10 solid eeasons why it's a scam. Omo , the kind insult way I chop , I told them to dispute just one of those claims , none did they were only insulting and cursing, Nigerians are really special people

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by cyrusmillz: 12:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Melancholy:
Walahi, were re oo..!!! Were dey disguise like sey e get brain pass mi. Na me you wan use catch cruise??!!

Seriously, l shouldn't have replied though but why are some Nigerians so frustrated by default?? Lolz

I hope you are wiser now, been trying to liberate some fools on facebook but it seems they've been bewitched by theobarth
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by cyrusmillz: 12:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Melancholy:
My last post pending when disbursement Starts!!!

grin grin Hope you've graduated from school or how's the adult education programme going

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by cyrusmillz: 12:42am On Aug 05, 2022
selingel:

...lol. Next please.

But no offence bro, where do you guys get the energy to defend shits like this when you can obviously see it's a scam

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by stacyadams: 1:40am On Aug 05, 2022
cyrusmillz:

that guy Don use him brain fry akara

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2022
cyrusmillz:

grin grin Hope you've graduated from school or how's the adult education programme going
Don't be found on a spot for so long! Move on!

My man, l don graduate dey make family proud!

Be blessed!

Happy Sunday!
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by cyrusmillz: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Melancholy:
Don't be found on a spot for so long! Move on!

My man, l don graduate dey make family proud!

Be blessed!

Happy Sunday!

And how far with the grant , what made you finally realise it was a scam all along

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by citadels(f): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
My mum is in this shit. She have spent all she got on this rubbish because she director

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
citadels:
My mum is in this shit. She have spent all she got on this rubbish because she director
Find a way to pull her out ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by damosade(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lol... it was sold to my mum throught her pastor. I warned them ab abinito. But you know our mum and their pastors.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Melancholy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
Beremx:
would AIT report it without a fact finding mission? There are still chances to register for other grants. Go and register and stop the doubts
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Kingdemu: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
Beremx:
the grant disbursement is legit. Don't mind the Doubtful lots
How market? cheesy
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
Old SCAM, don't fall for it
Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Newton2024: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
fedrick4god:
The Chairman is expected to receive intervention fund anytime from now. After which director is expected to receive disbursement.
This is 2023 and the story is still the same. They always promise this week or next week.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by Newton2024: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
missyge:
I am a member of Telpecon grant, infact a cluster director. To those saying it’s Scam, oyo.

But op, registeration has ended I wonder why someone is coming to meet u this month for asking for bvn details.

1, registration is free and d only amount any beneficiary is to pay is 200 naira and ure paying dat to ur director to be able to print fill in ur details which many didn’t even pay and it didn’t stop their registration

2. No bvn was collected only account details which was demanded lately.

To those who say it’s scam, I will come back to remind u of wat u said by the time disbursements takes place.
How far Bro?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by chydo55: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
Use your head before they use it for you... No free meal in Freetown. Enter your BVN and watch your money ✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by stacyadams: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
grin grin.. hahahaha this dead telepcon thread waiting for unending grant

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Anything About TELPECON? by OwoukoUrua(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2023
So so funny 🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Corper Princess Motunrayo Bolufemi Commits Suicide In Kogi (Suicide Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.