Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus (725 Views)

Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus / "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. / The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by JOBgame(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Majority of christains are polythesist some are even pegan due to the lack knowlegde they Have.

The reason why i wrote this not the matter of being religious or tribalical,but want to know the real mythy,fact,legend and stories about the confusion i have been living with.

*They said jesus is GOD
*they said he is son of GOD

How can a whole supreme spirit being(GOD) born himself,does that sound like truth to a good servant of god they keep deciving the society all the way in the name of going to church.these article am writing has been disturbing me since when i was 18 till date,am still wondering

some christains are the sources of their problems because of the way of worship some have been mistaken GOD for jesus,also for not belivng in the almigthy god the creator of that same jesus.
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2020
so of all the problem in Nigeria, this is the one that’s bothering you since 18....

Don’t let this things bother u, all religion is faith-based... it might not sound logical but it’s what it is....if u are an atheist I understand you position.. but if u are another religion, u don’t have point..

The Muslims belive it’s fine to stone and behead people for Allah and one of their prophets.. that it will give them access to heaven and plenty virgins
..why? they say the Quran/Hadith said so......and they will follow it to the end...is that logical...?? No... but people belive it anyways..

The Bible calls Jesus God, it also calls him the son of God....that’s what Christians also belive to the end....is it logical...of course not...that’s why all religion is based on faith......

Faith is admitting u don’t understand it all...but u belive all the same..

2 Likes

Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by hayzed1090: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2020
1StopRudeness:
so of all the problem in Nigeria, this is the one that’s bothering you since 18....

Don’t let this things bother u, all religion is faith-based... it might not sound logical but it’s what it is....if u are an atheist I understand you position.. but if u are another religion, u don’t have point..

The Muslims belive it’s fine to stone and behead people for Allah and one of their prophets.. that it will give them access to heaven and plenty virgins
..why? they say the Quran/Hadith said so......and they will follow it to the end...is that logical...?? No... but people belive it anyways..

The Bible calls Jesus God, it also calls him the son of God....that’s what Christians also belive to the end....is it logical...of course not...that’s why all religion is based on faith......

Pls apart from what you hear on media , how many muslims have u personally discussed this with...
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
hayzed1090:

Pls apart from what you hear on media , how many muslims have u personally discussed this with...

Media??
I have Muslim friends, my best/child hood friend is a Muslim ...one even told me if not for civilization in this part of the world...if u leave Islam.. u must be killed..

I ask questions when ever I see things that are not logical....
when they sentenced a young man to death in Kano for blasphemy, and a 12year old boy to 10years in prison for blasphemy I asked my friend is this in the Quran..?? he said not directly, it’s in the Hadith...
But at the end of the day, who am I to judge them....it’s what their religions says...
I have my own beliefs too that is questionable under the umbrella of logic...
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by hayzed1090: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Media??
I have Muslim friends, my best/child hood friend is a Muslim ...one even told me if not for civilization in this part of the world...if u leave Islam.. u must be killed..

I ask questions when ever I see things that are not logical....
when they sentenced a young man to death in Kano for blasphemy, and a 12year old boy to 10years in prison for blasphemy I asked my friend is this in the Quran..?? he said not directly, it’s in the Hadith...
But at the end of the day, who am I to judge them....it’s what their religions says...
I have my own beliefs too that is questionable under the umbrella of logic...

My brother.. there are so many clarifications I would have love to make but I cant do that here . U need to read widely about Islam and not just stick to a particular view of people that has limited knowledge of the religion . The Quran said " let there be no compulsion in the religion "
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
hayzed1090:

My brother.. there are so many clarifications I would have love to make but I cant do that here . U need to read widely about Islam and not just stick to a particular view of people that has limited knowledge of the religion . The Quran said " let there be no compulsion in the religion "

Are u sure you are Muslim.. or u are just trying to apply logic..?? if the Quran says no compulsion...
Then why do have Islamic state... why do u get to place and force your laws on people..??
Why can’t u people just be Muslims and let other religions be what they want.... don’t u know installing ur sharia is part of compulsion..??

Are u saying the killing for Allah and the getting virgins isn’t true....?? Becos I saw that pet with my eyes... infact...it is belived that men will have the power to sleep with many women in heavens.

U seem to have picked only one part of my statement and ignored the rest , are agreeing to the rest ?? Enlighten me, becos we might never see in person...

1 Like

Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by Emary(f): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
JOBgame:
Majority of christains are polythesist some are even pegan due to the lack knowlegde they Have.

The reason why i wrote this not the matter of being religious or tribalical,but want to know the real mythy,fact,legend and stories about the confusion i have been living with.

*They said jesus is GOD

How can a whole supreme spirit being(GOD) born himself,does that sound like truth to a good servant of god they keep deciving the society all the way in the name of going to church.these article am writing has been disturbing me since when i was 18 till date,am still wondering

some christains are the sources of their problems because of the way of worship some have been mistaken GOD for jesus,also for not belivng in the almigthy god the creator of that same jesus.

Permit me to explain it the way God helped me understand it because I pondered this question a lot as a child till I got a revelation.

I'm going to use the example of water that is frozen. At any point in time that you have a bottle of frozen water, some of it is rock solid, some of it is melting liquid and some of it is in gaseous form which we see as vapour. Even within us as human beings, all three forms of matter exist and are changing at all times to build the physical bodies we live in. All three forms are also present at all times (omnipresence).

God is like that in the sense that He is capable of existing in many states at all times and can manifest as He pleases. We believe in the 3 manifestations of God as revealed to us by the scripture. God the Father is the creator and the law giver. He is the dominant presence in the Old testament.

After man had sinned and seperated himself from, God, He manifested His glory into a physical being who is Jesus Christ. That is why we say "God became man and dwelt among us". He subjected His glory to human form in order to experience human temptation and suffering so as to set an example of how to lead a pleasing holy life, and to become a second Adam for redemption of our sins.

After Jesus Christ had died and resurrected thereby conquering the grave and ensuring us eternal salvation, another manifestation of God came to comfort, instruct and interceed for us. This is the Holy Spirit.

Each manifestation of God differs in personality but they are the same God existing at the same time. They have always existed and will exist till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
God is the creator of the universe..jesus is just a Greek/roman creation...for their religion they call Christianity..

1 Like

Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by hayzed1090: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Are u sure you are Muslim.. or u are just trying to apply logic..?? if the Quran says no compulsion...
Then why do have Islamic state... why do u get to place and force your laws on people..??
Why can’t u people just be Muslims and let other religions be what they want.... don’t u know installing ur sharia is part of compulsion..??

Are u saying the killing for Allah and the getting virgins isn’t true....?? Becos I saw that pet with my eyes... infact...it is belived that men will have the power to sleep with many women in heavens.

U seem to have picked only one part of my statement and ignored the rest , are agreeing to the rest ?? Enlighten me, becos we might never see in person...

. Believe whatever you want, I have lived all my life in the west here and never seen any body forced into islam or prosecuted for leaving islam . This is generally the problem of you anti-Islam. You derive joy in stuffs like this and you hate the truth . I just gave you a quote from the Quran, rather than simply verifying through google search you are asking if am a Muslim. Islam is a perfect religion but muslims are not perfect. It's high time you stopped judging the religion by the actions of some ignorant folks. If you want to understand the religion , do an unbiased research about the religion .
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
hayzed1090:

. Believe whatever you want, I have lived all my life in the west here and never seen any body forced into islam or prosecuted for leaving islam . This is generally the problem of you anti-Islam. You derive joy in stuffs like this and you hate the truth . I just gave you a quote from the Quran, rather than simply verifying through google search you are asking if am a Muslim. Islam is a perfect religion but muslims are not perfect. It's high time you stopped judging the religion by the actions of some ignorant folks. If you want to understand the religion , do an unbiased research about the religion .

I’m not anti-Islam... my friends are Muslim...u gave me a quote from Quran.... I only asked a question and u are angry...
am I the sentencing people to death for blasphemy and leaving Islam,
Am I the one forcing Islamic state on people??

May you should look at your fellow Muslim when u want to call someone anti-Muslim...

The only part of ur religion that I don’t understand is the killings in the name of God and prophet....and I told u.. but u can’t explain... yet u are getting angry.... Oga abeg Park well
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by mhmsadyq(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=1StopRudeness post=94661138]so of all the problem in Nigeria, this is the one that’s bothering you since 18....

Your obsession about Islam will consume you eventually.
How does this answered his question in the light of the bible and the Christian beliefs?
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by mhmsadyq(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I knew this is where you were heading to.
Continue...
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by mhmsadyq(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I’m not anti-Islam... my friends are Muslim...u gave me a quote from Quran.... I only asked a question and u are angry...

May you should look at your fellow Muslim when u want to call someone anti-Muslim...

The only part of ur religion that I don’t understand is the killings in the name of God and prophet....and I told u.. but u can’t explain... yet u are getting angry.... Oga abeg Park well

Having Muslim friends does not mean understanding Islam.
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=mhmsadyq post=94673756][/quote]

He’s a Muslim, he’s not here to ask for knowledge but to criticize Christians for their beliefs. something quite common with Muslims to display they are the one serving God...and that Christians are serving many Gods, I hear it from Muslims a lot....

and I simply explained to him that all religion has its principle that people believe by faith...

he was trying to ask what is the logic in Christian belief, where as he’s a Muslim... is there a logic in killing people and going to heaven to receive virgins...it’s all faith

1 Like

Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
mhmsadyq:

Having Muslim friends does not mean understanding Islam.

Having Muslims friends means I’m not anti-Islam /Muslim
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
mhmsadyq:

I knew this is where you were heading to.
Continue...

Yes ... becos that’s what I don’t understand in Islam....you Muslims don’t see logic in Christian belief..
I don’t see the logic in the things I pointed out about ur religion... but u are angry... I will never claim to know everything about God, he’s too big to be fully comprehend, I carry the rest by faith...

So when someone comes to ask what’s the logic in my faith, when he’s also cant explain everything in his own religion, I should be able to point out his hypocrisy to him real quick..
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Emary:

Permit me to explain it the way God helped me understand it because I pondered this question a lot as a child till I got a revelation.

I'm going to use the example of water that is frozen. At any point in time that you have a bottle of frozen water, some of it is rock solid, some of it is melting liquid and some of it is in gaseous form which we see as vapour. Even within us as human beings, all three forms of matter exist and are changing at all times to build the physical bodies we live in. All three forms are also present at all times (omnipresence).

God is like that in the sense that He is capable of existing in many states at all times and can manifest as He pleases. We believe in the 3 manifestations of God as revealed to us by the scripture. God the Father is the creator and the law giver. He is the dominant presence in the Old testament.

After man had sinned and seperated himself from, God, He manifested His glory into a physical being who is Jesus Christ. That is why we say "God became man and dwelt among us". He subjected His glory to human form in order to experience human temptation and suffering so as to set an example of how to lead a pleasing holy life, and to become a second Adam for redemption of our sins.

After Jesus Christ had died and resurrected thereby conquering the grave and ensuring us eternal salvation, another manifestation of God came to comfort, instruct and interceed for us. This is the Holy Spirit.

Each manifestation of God differs in personality but they are the same God existing at the same time. They have always existed and will exist till eternity.

U have time, these are Muslims that come to invalidate Christian belief not to seek knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
JOBgame:

*They said jesus is GOD

Jesus was CREATED! Proverbs 8:22-31
He said God is greater than him! John 14:28
He prayed to/begged God! Matthew 26:39
He cried to unto God! Matthew 27:46
Paul said God heard Jesus' plea! Hebrew 5:7
Jesus (not God) died! Mark 15:37
God raised Jesus from the dead! Act 3:15
Jesus confirmed that his God and Father is our God and Father! John 20:17

So the Almighty God totally differs from Jesus.
The two verses Trinitarians hings on are John 1:1 and 10:30
But in the Greek translated to English the word (Jesus) WAS God meaning the person in question served as God in some time past just as Moses also served as God {Exodus 7:1} and because of so many similarities between the two Prophets Moses told the Israelites that God will raise another prophet like himself in the future for the Israelites {Deuteronomy 18:15-18} Peter confirmed that the prophet Moses talked about is Jesus! Act 3:22
Regarding John 10:30 Jesus said "I and the father are one" meaning whatever i tell you now is what you'll hear from my father, he used the same simili when talking about his true disciples that both his disciples, Jesus and the father are one! {John 17:20-23} This means true Christians will have the same line of thought at every given time! smiley
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by hayzed1090: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
1StopRudeness:

First , am not angry. I already gave you an answer to your question. You cant judge Islam by the action of some muslims. Can you explain that part of ur religion where ur pastors preaches wealth than true salvation ? Or should I blame the unholy actions of several pastors on christianity as a whole? . How many of ur Muslim friends have beheaded some1 b4 in the name of religion? Once again, your problem is simply hate towards islam .

1 Like

Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
hayzed1090:

First , am not angry. I already gave you an answer to your question. You cant judge Islam by the action of some muslims. Can you explain that part of ur religion where ur pastors preaches wealth than true salvation ? Or should I blame the unholy actions of several pastors on christianity as a whole? . How many of ur Muslim friends have beheaded some1 b4 in the name of religion? Once again, your problem is simply hate towards islam .

Hate.??.. that’s the new word people use these days once others have a different opinion from theirs...I still heard it from a homosexual man a few day ago, he said I hate gay people because I said their way is anti-nature, and against my faith

U said the actions of a few Muslims? Okay, few Muslims did all that we have been saying...I will not argue with u further

But the truth is all of u cannot come and behead and strap bombs and execute because of blasphemy, just like it isn’t all pastors that do wrong like u said..... but u’ll hardly ever hear Muslims condemn these things... if you guys don’t admit it’s okay... we will see many Muslims openly condemning them....peace be onto you man..
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by mhmsadyq(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Having Muslims friends means I’m not anti-Islam /Muslim

To speak despicably about Islam and Muslims on Nairaland and still keep them as friends around you makes you a HYPOCRITE! If only Your Muslim friends Know.
Hypocrites are worse than enemies.

I missed the part where Op said he is a Muslim.
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by mhmsadyq(m): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus was CREATED! Proverbs 8:22-31
He said God is greater than him! John 14:28
He prayed to/begged God! Matthew 26:39
He cried to unto God! Matthew 27:46
Paul said God heard Jesus' plea! Hebrew 5:7
Jesus (not God) died! Mark 15:37
God raised Jesus from the dead! Act 3:15
Jesus confirmed that his God and Father is our God and Father! John 20:17

So the Almighty God totally differs from Jesus.
The two verses Trinitarians hings on are John 1:1 and 10:30
But in the Greek translated to English the word (Jesus) WAS God meaning the person in question served as God in some time past just as Moses also served as God {Exodus 7:1} and because of so many similarities between the two Prophets Moses told the Israelites that God will raise another prophet like himself in the future for the Israelites {Deuteronomy 18:15-18} Peter confirmed that the prophet Moses talked about is Jesus! Act 3:22
Regarding John 10:30 Jesus said "I and the father are one" meaning whatever i tell you now is what you'll hear from my father, he used the same simili when talking about his true disciples that both his disciples, Jesus and the father are one! {John 17:20-23} This means true Christians will have the same line of thought at every given time! smiley

Thank you sir.

@1stoprudeness, this is what you should have done even if the Op is a Muslim as you claimed.

I think you seems to understand logic and Islam than you understand Christianity. Unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
mhmsadyq:

Thank you sir.

@1stoprudeness, this is what you should have done even if the Op is a Muslim as you claimed.

I think you seems to understand logic and Islam than you understand Christianity. Unfortunate!

You're welcome Sir!
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
mhmsadyq:

To speak despicably about Islam and Muslims on Nairaland and still keep them as friends around you makes you a HYPOCRITE! If only Your Muslim friends Know.
Hypocrites are worse than enemies.

I missed the part where Op said he is a Muslim.

Oh so now it’s dispicable to point out the things Muslims do and have done...
it’s dispicable when people from other religion Point out the beheading and the bombing in name of Allah and muhammed.....but it’s not dispicable when the act is being carried out...

oga keep seating on ur high horse and be telling me how I should have responded..like I said, I don’t own him an explanation becos he ddnt come to seek for knowledge but to invalidate the christain order of belief....

2 Likes

Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by mhmsadyq(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Oh so now it’s dispicable to point out the things Muslims do and have done...
it’s dispicable when people from other religion Point out the beheading and the bombing in name of Allah and muhammed.....but it’s not dispicable when the act is being carried out...

oga keep seating on ur high horse and be telling me how I should have responded..like I said, I don’t own him an explanation becos he ddnt come to seek for knowledge but to invalidate the christain order of belief....

I wouldn't have bothered about your response either, if you had not drag Islam and Muslims into a question about Christianity and it beliefs.

I have said it before, if Muslims do all those, you wouldn't be here typing it.
You are a beneficiary of Islam and muslims' Tolerance.
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by Gaggii: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
Emary:

He also sacrificed his self to himself in order to forgive our sins
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by Gaggii: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
hayzed1090:

Please enlighten me about Islamic teachings on the death of jesus. With proves in Quran please
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
1StopRudeness:

If only you xtians apply the same and minded their business undecided
If your religion contains bullshit,wether xtianity or Islam,you should be called out,end of story sad
Anyways,what sort of silly generalisation on Islam is that undecided
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by delkuf(m): 2:25am On Oct 07, 2020
Op, answer this sincere question, the child of goat is a ...............
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

If only you xtians apply the same and minded their business undecided
If your religion contains bullshit,wether xtianity or Islam,you should be called out,end of story sad
Anyways,what sort of silly generalisation on Islam is that undecided

Mind business??
Seriously I don’t get the context u are using the above phrase..., yes Christians preach, if that’s what u mean by not minding business, isn’t that what u are doing now as an atheist.... u athesit constantly roam over nairaland in both Christian and Muslim thread to say religion is bullshit and that there’s no god.. so how are u minding ur business...

As regards generalization, that wasn’t my intent, however, I don’t see Muslim comdemn these inhumanity done in the name of Allah and mohammed... someone is about to be killed just becos of trash talking in Kano , and there’s no single Muslim speaking against it, later they will say it’s only few Muslims that does the bad things.
the OP came to opene a thread to point out flaws in another person’s faith...based on logic... I only reminded him that religion in general isn’t logic based but faith based...there’s no point dragging what another person choose to call god when U have loop holes in ur religion as well. and Simply added an example of a flaw in his own religion......

It’s always easy to see it as an attack and hatred against them when we point out these issues....but when they happen...it’s not funny

1 Like

Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by enilove(m): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2020
JOBgame:

*They said jesus is GOD

Jesus is God and he is the Son of God as well.
A Son of God is God since the Father is a God.

Your problem is lack of understanding .

For example, the offspring of a lion will always be a lion and not a goat.

Lastly , God does not need a wife to get a Son.

Jesus is different from the Father. The Father is a God and His Son is God as well.

They are two personalities.

1 Like

Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by KNOWMORE56: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2020
1StopRudeness:

The guy is just looking for attention.
Let him go to the many thread that discuss this and see if he can answer questions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Misunderstood Oyedepo's Point On Social Media / Is It Right For Everyone To Pray At The Same Time In Church?? / Am I Filled With The Holy Ghost Or What Is Happening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.