Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. (6120 Views)

She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic / The Funniest Couple Conversation You May Ever Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Ovo200: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2020
One of the things we do say here is that: our ladies should increase their intellectual property. This chat will give you a clue on what we meant by that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Davash222(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2020
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Ovo200: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2020
More

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Davash222(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2020
How can a sensible man expect an average Nigerian girl to know 2% of all these

I don’t know what you guys think Nigerian girls are. The earlier you guys understand there’s nothing significant in fish head, the better for this country.

17 Likes

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Ovo200: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2020
More interesting

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2020
But wait oo,
Which side is the girl's side...
Is it the sender or the receiver? undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Ovo200: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2020
Finally

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2020
grin grin is really plenti ooh. She say she go change lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2020
But this guy no get joy oh cheesy , see as the guy just dey spill truth commot embarassed

22 Likes

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by debbydams(f): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2020
Hummmmm
Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Olajydeey: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:
But wait oo,

Olodo she is the sender...

10 Likes

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2020
Olajydeey:

Olodo she is the sender...
Okay smiley, but to slap you just day hungry me undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by osamz007: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2020
MAY UNA FREE NAIRALAND FROM ALL THIS RUBBISH TALK NA. WHEN THE RELATIONSHIP WAS SWEET WE NO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IQ

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by WrittyWritter(f): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2020
Davash222:

I don’t know what you guys think Nigerian girls are. The earlier you guys understand there’s nothing significant in fish head, the better for this country.

Please not all..don't use few people to judge everyone u will just say u dat u have not meant a girl dat is not a bimbo..instead of calling all of us bimbos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by WrittyWritter(f): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2020
3 years of relationships and d girl did not say anything..oga tried but he should have told her since..so if he did not find dat new babe he will not tell her dat she is a bimbo..mad too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by WrittyWritter(f): 11:47am On Oct 06, 2020
3 years of relationships and d guy did not say anything..oga tried but he should have told her since..so if he did not find dat new babe he will not tell her dat she is a bimbo..mad oo
Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Speechless
Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by WrittyWritter(f): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2020
Ovo200:
One of the things we do say here is that: our ladies should increase their intellectual property. This chat will give you a clue on what we meant by that.

So should guys..u guys always say it like only ladies are dumb..I have met lot of bimbo guys

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Martini101(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:
But wait oo,

It seems you are the girl in question. ����

1 Like

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Edyice: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Three years of dating grin .
You don't tell her the 1st year ,
you didn't tell her the 2nd year
I want to believe This is the 12th months of the 3rd grin ..

Now uncle is looking for someone who speaks English grin

When he has finally finish the bottom pot of this English speaking lady ( dude will say her English is TOO MUCH)

Men dey street dey rent shop , open shop and more .. at least when you date you must see what your woman love .. ( yes she love TV and shows )

What Happened to viewing centre and many more

Uncle is not wise TOO
Uncle just to try different gals ( that's what I SEE in his right up)

4 Likes

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by mosdii(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fish brain 101 na so Dem be eh.
Speechless.....
Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Calabar1stSon: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
A wise man once said;

就像我总是会说的那样,观看尼日利亚的电影和电视节目在很大程度上会严重影响个人正确思考的能力。

2 Likes

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by IgiveFreebies: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Discussing with most Nigerian girls is downright depressing. They completely know nothing but sex, food and sleep with loads of empty tv viewing. That's why they understand little of investment but know all of spending.
Their brain is a liability to them and to any unfortunate man that hooks with them.
My favorite place of meeting girls remains the library. But sometime you end up meeting geeks that know all books and little of life...

6 Likes

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
I believe a woman can be hard-working,smart, educated, a good wife, a good mother and all that...if ur woman is not upto ur standards biko teach and help her to, but naija girls make it so impossible

4 Likes

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by DirtyGold: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
Interest is quite different from intelligence though.
That someone doesn't have interest in things you like doesn't mean they aren't intelligent.
Yes, it is desirable to have proper general knowledge but it isn't compulsory.
Take people as they are and don't waste their time.

The things she knows, does she know them well? What is her memory like? What is her perspective on life and life issues? Does she have personality...? can she represent you? Can she man your home? Are her genes okay? etc.

These and more are more important than knowing whether Buhari's party is APC or NTA or whether Messi is a singer or a basketballer

I am in no way excusing these slay queens with fish brain with empty skulls though.

SirMichael1:
You're very knowledgeable and really intelligent. If you were of the opposite gender, I would send you a pm.
Thanks for the compliment.
I was only going to like your post and move on but, your signature caught my eyes... sounds right on the surface but actually isn't right.
You must confront your fears to conquer them. Getting that sorry and sincere apology from the one that hurt you will heal you faster than getting it from someone else. The uneasy things create the biggest impact... If you were oppressed and robbed in a hood in Mushin, go back to that particular hood in Mushin (targeting the same thugs) to get even if you must - you'd get better satisfaction that way.

What's tha business?

4 Likes

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by merieam16(f): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Edyice:
Three years of dating grin .
You don't tell her the 1st year ,
you didn't tell her the 2nd year
I want to believe the is the 12th months of the 3rd grin ..

Now uncle is looking for someone who speaks English grin

When he has finally finish the bottom pot of this English speaking lady ( dude will say her English is TOO MUCH)

Men dey street dey rent shop , open shop and more .. at least when you date you must see what your woman love .. ( yes she love TV and shows )

What Happened to viewing centre and many more

Uncle is not wise TOO
Uncle just to try different gals ( that's what I SEE in his right up)
is this coming frm a guy
Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by merieam16(f): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
ZIINI:
Speechless
seconded
Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by vickyfrancis1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Truth be told, intelligence is an intoxicating quality in a lady... I honestly can't see myself getting entangled with a clueless or unintelligent lady. nothing sweet pass u and bae Dy discuss or even argue about politics, economics, sports, arts, Science, etc.
during undergraduate days, I'd invite gals to outings and made sure I had meaningful conversations with them to test their level of reasonings.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Abdullazeez(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Bro you were too blunt. Not fair, you should have just broken up with her. why all these unnecessary narrative
Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by theparagon(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
omg
Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by obawinner(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
My kind of guy, Tbh I felt hurt when I cant hold simple conversation with my GFs.
I mean I don't expect you to be a titan in this field but at minimum engage me with some thing smart.
Send me screenshot of intelligent conversation viral meme, dark humor let's relate NO. They will be sending screenshot of Ozo and bbn diary session.

1 Like

Re: The Best Breakup Message You Ever Read. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Davash222:

Be calming down sir

Most of us know alot about politics,sport and others..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia / I Am Scared Of Girls / Five Deadly Terms Used By Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.