Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia (6153 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia by starbestblog: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2020
SOURCE: https://www.starbest.net/my-boobs-and-booty-are-growing-bigger-efia.html

Popular Ghanaian media character Andrea Owusu who is generally known as Efia Odo, has made a post that has got individuals chatting on Instagram and miniature contributing to a blog, Twitter

The controversial actress who just arrived from New York has disclosed that in fact, she’s growing bigger after returning from NY

Taking to her Twitter handle, she wrote;

“My skin has been growing since I came back home. “

Her body has increased in size and weight since she arrived, she observed.

The increase in her body size and weight implies an enlargement of her boob’s and booty.

One fan replied: “Each n everyday ur skin grows.”

Efia Odo was recently featured in SM Boss, Shatta Wale’s controversial “Bad Man” music video, and has since then sparked Wale’s speculations of having sekz with his seky bestie Efia Odo.

Shatta Wale has debunked the rumors, yet many are not convinced.

SOURCE: https://www.starbest.net/my-boobs-and-booty-are-growing-bigger-efia.html

1 Share

Re: My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia by SmartProf(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2020
While your brain is becoming smaller...Well, she is just advertising her market and telling her customers and potential customers about some updated bodily stocks. Those who patronize her will take this information very seriously and begin placing their bookings.

12 Likes

Re: My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia by longetivity(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2020
who cares
Re: My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia by DaddyRochie1642: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2020
SmartProf:
She is just advertising her market and telling her customers and potential customers about some updated bodily stocks. Those who patronize her will take this information very seriously and begin placing their bookings.

You Be Wise Man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia by Freestainworld(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2020
how is your growing body our business.
Re: My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia by MJluv(f): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
mtcheeeww!
Re: My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia by WallStreetfx(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
And your brain is growing smaller
Re: My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia by osamz007: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
BRAIN GETTING EXTREMELY REDUNDANT
Re: My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia by kkins25(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Naija men self, the same way una dey assume every girl be slayqueen,na d same way SARs dey assume say u all be 419..
Re: My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia by starbestblog: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lol grin
Re: My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Is Dis What U Call Bigger? Eh, I Av Suffered.
Re: My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia by damoceile: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
better put the office is enlarging from coast to coast
Re: My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia by Jerkules: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Too much raw sex
Re: My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia by starbestblog: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Am still a Virgin
Re: My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia by starbestblog: 7:20am On Oct 09, 2020
sad sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Laments Over Not Being Wooed By Any Man In UK / Toasting A Girl / My Handsome Boyfriend, My Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.