Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

ONLY #1 Who Gives MILLIONS Of Nigerians *SEXUAL HEALING - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ONLY #1 Who Gives MILLIONS Of Nigerians *SEXUAL HEALING (216 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLY #1 Who Gives MILLIONS Of Nigerians *SEXUAL HEALING by wearsandtrends1: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2020
Our very own marvin Gaye
you can call him Nigeria's most underatated artist but millions of people in Nigeria and diaspora can lay testament to what this man can do.

He has has saved thousands of relationships on the background.

I for one had a complete change of heart, the moment i wanted to break up with my girl...

The fight was intense, and i was so furious! it was a very delicate matter as you can imagine and i was ready to walk away from something i built for years.

At the back seat of the uber, the driver who was eavesdropping could tell something was wrong!

However he felt an empathy and wanted to use the radio to calm my anger by distracting my attention.

The first thing that was introduced to my ears as a serouis matter of coencidence, were the sound of the soundtrack 'Ololufe'
It was as though someone threw water on me, i was MUTE and in a split second i turned from a Jim Iyke to mr simpleton.

looking back i realize its not an unusual occurrence for music to do such to you.

WANDE COAL SAVED MY RELATIONSHIP

I Am certain he has done it countless of times before with his melodious voice.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Instagram Likes And Followers Withing Hours / South America Africa Economic And Investment Forum SAAEIF / When You Work From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.