Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women (3584 Views)

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women / Why American Women Avoid Nigerian Men / Would You Marry a Single Parent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by OsoSexy: 5:00am On Mar 04, 2011
Can anyone tell me what is the likelyhood of a Nigerian Man marrying an American Woman who already has 4 kids from past relationships?
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by 197(f): 5:03am On Mar 04, 2011
Green card!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 04, 2011
^^LOL
Does he have kids as well? Otherwise I'm thinking it's more inclined towards what 190 said.
But you never know cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by OsoSexy: 5:26am On Mar 04, 2011
He does not have any kids and he is a very successful Dentist and Police officer. The American woman is also successful and has a Degree in Mass Comm.
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 04, 2011
woaw woaw woaw.

A Dentist/Police officer? where is he at US or Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by OsoSexy: 5:43am On Mar 04, 2011
Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by nolove(f): 5:45am On Mar 04, 2011
It's 50/50 I think, make sure you get to know each other properly before you get hitched. All the best!
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by 197(f): 5:48am On Mar 04, 2011
dentist/police officer in nigeria = green card!!
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 04, 2011
In all my days I can honestly tell you I've never heard that combination before in Nigeria. cheesy

But to be blunt: look, just be careful. Besides, what in all hell would make someone marry someone else whom they haven't had the opportunity of physically observing and studying for a long period of time. I'll give it to you straight (It's how I give it and it's how I like to receive it in kind), don't let the desperation and loneliness that comes with being a single parent hurry you into making a bad decision.

Be very careful and don't get suckered into paying for anything for him as he IS apparently successful as you say.
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by xxTosinvillexx: 6:39am On Mar 04, 2011

Man, is it every nigerian men are after green card? why some of you loves giving nigerian bad news and whats so even special about living in america when he's already a successful dentist? I'll let you know every dudes don't reason alike if you're after their citizenship but i'll advice the single mother to be careful tho single they both met thru the net cos its extremely easy for ppl to lie through the internet to get some stash also claiming to be a dentist while he's jobless here.
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 04, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

Man, is it every nigerian men are after green card? why some of you loves giving nigerian bad news and whats so even special about living in america when he's already a successful dentist? I'll let you know every dudes don't reason alike if you're after their citizenship but i'll advice the single mother to be careful tho single they both met thru the net cos its extremely easy for ppl to lie through the internet to get some stash also claiming to be a dentist while he's jobless here.   

CORRECTION!!  angry angry
A successful Police officer AND dentist  grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by annita19(f): 6:50am On Mar 04, 2011
@poster, they are known with sneaky sneaky lifestyle (80%) Pray your man make it on the 20%
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by xxTosinvillexx: 6:52am On Mar 04, 2011
^^Yeah thats what i'm really worried about, two occupation at the same time? it obvious the men isn't real.
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 04, 2011
Mehn Tosin, what's wrong with a police occifer [/b]and dentist na? grin

It's an awesome combination cheesy
As a dentist, he fixes teeth, as an [b]occifer
, he breaks 'em lol grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by xxTosinvillexx: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2011
lol
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by OsoSexy: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2011
He is who he says he is. He is a proud igbo man of honor and principal. The question is what is the likelyhood that the two will marry. Not who he is as a person.
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by xxTosinvillexx: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2011
Oso sexy
But why can't they marry? it depend on individual in the relationship cos there's nothing wrong getting married to a lady with 4 kids if you truly love and who isn't about green-card but what amazed me is that i haven't seen someone who combine police officer's work with a dentist here in nigeria before o! for me reason dhat that nigerian igbo guy isn't straight the way you think he is.

Dentist combined with police?lol hell naw dis is fake.
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by LordReed(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2011
People there is a possibility of his job combo being real. My uncle is a Soldier/Dentist so this might not be far fetched.

Oso how did they meet? Have they spent any length of time together aside dates? Has he met the kids? What does he say about them?
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by OsoSexy: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2011
He has gone to dental school his first profession is a dentist. However his patients are only police officers. He has joined the force and works in a police hospital. Hope it makes since now.
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by OsoSexy: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2011
They have not met face to face they met online.
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by Jenifa1: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2011
Oso Sexy:

He is who he says he is. He is a proud igbo man of honor and principal. The question is what is the likelyhood that the two will marry. Not who he is as a person.

the answer is YES. very high likelihood of marriage.

you need marriage to get a green card.
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by MsPotato(f): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2011
DENTIST STROKE POLICE OFFICER iN NIGERIA? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OMG!

If someone really wants to lie about their ambition, they dont have to go the extra mile lipsrsealed embarassed undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by xxTosinvillexx: 8:05am On Mar 04, 2011
It sounds like you're the one in this situation @oso sexy.
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by OsoSexy: 8:06am On Mar 04, 2011
Not me a close friend.So I'm almost in it.
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by xxTosinvillexx: 8:08am On Mar 04, 2011
Ms.potato
Thats what i'm trying to figure out, those occupations are too rigid to combine with some other jobs.
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by MsPotato(f): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2011
xxTosinvillexx:

Ms.potato
Thats what i'm trying to figure out, those occupations are too rigid to combine with some other jobs.

Yeap cause both jobs are required to be done in the day time unless if he says he is an accountant / performer that I can believe him.
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by LordReed(m): 8:13am On Mar 04, 2011
What of the kids what has he said about them? Has she seen his pix while in uniform?
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by xxTosinvillexx: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2011
Ms.potato
you're absolutely right, girl.
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by OsoSexy: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2011
Yes the pics have been seen in both uniforms. The dental jacket as well as the barets.
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by MsPotato(f): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2011
I dont trust pictures. . . Cause I've seen people editing their pictures like taking their face and replacing it with another body and they can even change the skin tone colour and all. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by xxTosinvillexx: 8:26am On Mar 04, 2011
lol
Re: Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women by xxTosinvillexx: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2011
Tell him to snap another pic by writing your friend's name on a note with his uniform on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Important Things That Sustain A Successful Marriage / Husband Sues Friend 4 Failing 2 Impregnate His Wife After Sleeping With Her / Ten Things Parents Do When They Discover Their Children Are No Longer Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.