Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari (52318 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Deserves Credit For Tackling Insecurity / Biafra: Why Buhari Will Not Release Nnamdi Kanu – Onochie Slams IPOB, Others / Nigerians React After The Nation Newspaper Shares Article Tackling President Buh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
You're a dumb old hag Lauretta.
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Prymestrr(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
how small boy go dey tackle a whole president... I don't support the president though but lease let there be respect
at cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design

Go on Twitter and see how Americans including the celebrities insult Donald Trump left right center. Who is Buhari in the scheme of world affairs not to be attacked in a similar way for his failures? undecided
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by njola34(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lauretta is a very stupid woman. For the Yoruba people on this tread, we all demand for respect yet we don’t respect Nigeria... it is the so called stupid elderly people who demand for the respect of the youth and the country have so much disrespected this country....Yoruba people normally call people like Lauretta ALATENUJE... she has eaten and she can speak the truth.
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Tboyfrosh123(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
see wetin palmie dey cause for grandma body grin
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Chirowman(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Even black face wan resurrect his career .
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by padi94(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wizkid fans will you people allow this woman and her people drag Starboy all over Twitter like this??

I say no, let's make the hashtag #WIZKIDforPRESIDENT trend make them know say we dey around angry angry angry
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Kylce042(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
heendrix:
Igbos always Anti-people sad

Just take a look at them in her comment box undecided

slowpoke. What has ipop got to do with this ?
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Theoarhics: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
A dumbkid that's richer and more popular than you and your kids.
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by dangermouse(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
heendrix:
Igbos always Anti-people sad

Just take a look at them in her comment box undecided
Are u ok? Femi Adesina and other Buhari spoke persons insulting Nigerians in the name of defending thier paymaster are also ibos? Grow up dude!
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Dayvidblue: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Arespect10:
IPOB pigs right now

This corn-tree na wa O!

Receive brain IJN, you must not remain like this, in fact it won't be well with whoever did this to you.
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Dayvidblue: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
ofiko123:
Wizkid said the truth buhari should focus on Nigeria and leave trump and America alone but the way he presented it wasn't good at all..

This corn-tree na wa O!

I guess I need to show this to a neighbour who is always ranting about omoluabis and how respectful they are.
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by supercase1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Arespect10:
IPOB pigs right now
ur father would have used condom on the day he mated your mother,your father is very foolish to allow a cursed sperm like you flow into your mom fertilization engine
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by kokkubabboni421(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
We’ve been in chains for far too long.Hence, we no longer recognize freedom even if it’s staring at us
blingxx:

Walai Wizkid is not harsh.. If you observe the way Americans insult their own president you will be amazed... Our problem is we don't know what our right is we don't even know what freedom is anymore
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Chikelue2000(m): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2020
Arespect10:
IPOB pigs right now
wetin concern ipob to dis disco?.....nawa for people
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by knightsTempler: 1:34am On Oct 07, 2020
Where is that Palmwine drinker cougar who has her head tucked inside the same “old butts” she tweeted against in 2012?

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by 2016v2017: 3:53am On Oct 07, 2020
phelonrays:
shocked

Heard she's an addict....

Wonder what's soured in WizKids' tweet....

Maybe her never-ending Palmwine gulping routine has damaged her taste bud, reasons she found everything sour including her Monthly flow........ angry

undecided
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by sammy7410(m): 6:04am On Oct 07, 2020
Ok

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by 3Ceagle(m): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
how small boy go dey tackle a whole president... I don't support the president though but lease let there be respect

Respect is one of the reason we are here today complaining without the effort to ask questions. The youths are the change factor in any society and the society depend on their restiveness and hard work to survive. I will never have a child who will keep quite when he or she is to speak up because he wants to show respect. That is cowardice. This government lacks the capacity to take advise. Critism was initially by opposition parties, then Human Right bodies, now entertainers. Any elder that fails to act like one, will be shown where to sit by the 'small boys". Respect to the "small boy" Wizkid.
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Stae(f): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

Wch respect? As he has been respecting the citizens bash Or wch respect are you talking about
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Stae(f): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2020
3Ceagle:

Respect is one of the reason we are here today complaining without the effort to ask questions. The youths are the change factor in any society and the society depend on their restiveness and hard work to survive. I will never have a child who will keep quite when he or she is to speak up because he wants to show respect. That is cowardice. This government lacks the capacity to take advise. Critism was initially by opposition parties, then Human Right bodies, now entertainers. Any elder that fails to act like one, will be shown where to sit by the 'small boys". Respect to the "small boy" Wizkid.

Thank you!!!!
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Djbush: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2020
phelonrays:
shocked

Heard she's an addict....

Wonder what's soured in WizKids' tweet....

Maybe her never-ending Palmwine gulping routine has damaged her taste bud, reasons she found everything sour including her Monthly flow........ angry

undecided

I can bet my left scrutum that the above quote s that of Nwamaikpe. Welcome back brother!!!

1 Like

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Omezif(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2020
Her correction to wizkid is on the line. wizkid really needs correction
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by phelonrays: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Djbush:

I can bet my left scrutum that the above quote s that of Nwamaikpe. Welcome back brother!!!

Hahaha grin

Remember Nwamaikpe of great memory, He blessed our screens with words of thought, giving it to the lame with a point-stick... The crocodiles' recognisable features brighten at the glimpse of his massage..

Can't be like him; no one else can; except Nwamaikpe ....

I'm Phelonrays .......cool

Thanks by-the-way!!!!

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by RuggedSniper: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
Babtech001:
Igbere TV reports that Lauretta Onochie social media aide of President Muhammadu Buhari has described the outburst of pop singer Wizkid on Sunday at the president as “crass ignorance, insensitivity and childishness”.

Wizkid had in the heat of the outrage on Twitter against the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) told Buhari to concentrate on ending indiscriminate killings by SARS.

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1312696279210786818?s=19

Responding on Tuesday, Mrs Onochie said the 30-year-old would learn some manners when he grows older.

https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1313459599324872705?s=19

Wizkid’s statement did not also sit well with musician Blackface a member of the defunct music group Plantashun Boiz, Igbere TV reports.

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/1312787855123664896?s=20

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/1312793107830919172?s=20
WIZKID'S brain has been reset by Laureta Onochie. grin

1 Share

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by HRMK: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
so,u respond to an #ode?what do u call one that responds to an #ode?........hahaha......
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by HRMK: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2020
i blv #ode is ur family name!which side are u talking abt that i come from?balderdash!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge / Coroner Reveals What Killed Isiaka Adeleke / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.