Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari (52285 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Deserves Credit For Tackling Insecurity / Biafra: Why Buhari Will Not Release Nnamdi Kanu – Onochie Slams IPOB, Others / Nigerians React After The Nation Newspaper Shares Article Tackling President Buh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=Techm0 post=94675155][/quote]
You can insult me..but not my late father.if I see you..you won't like me.fool.
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by DEROXMAN: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
HRMK:
what do u expect from a small boy that sleeps with his aunt?anyway this is unusual with yoruba youths!is he really one?or is he drunk?
grin But you cant still compare any musician from your side to him ode
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Some comments above shows that we deserve Buhari. If he can even come for 2023, I will be glad. Without him, this country can't move backward than it already is.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by bejeria101(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
A dumb kid that is more successful than your entire lineage.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Lordmykel(m): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
I am not a fan of wizkid, but I support wizkid on this one.. he said the truth.

respect is given to whom respect is due. and buhari does not deserve any.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by loopman: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
If Wizkid reason that women matter..she will just kill herself

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Techm0:

But did I insult your daddy?!

I barely wished exactly what you wished me in Ibo to your father since I don't speak ibo
Yes.you did.i may sound derogatory.since you insulted Igbo people.you can take it back to me.not my dad.insult me..no problem.now apologize!! angry angry
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Techm0: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
ogelekpomgam:
Yes.you did.i may sound derogatory.since you insulted Igbo people.you can take it back to me.not my dad.insult me..no problem.now apologize!! angry angry

Guy abeg free me Na, I have other threads to comment to

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by 2x24: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:

Guy abeg free me Na, I have other threads to comment to

[/s]
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Stanislause94: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
micflo28:
Truth be told, Wizkid was disrespectful. Buhari had already sent his well-wishes to Trump before the SARS drama occured so why hinge it on that. SARS is a fallout of how a society shouldn't be. A SARS officer working for 14 years and can't afford a good car policing a boy of 21 riding a very costly and exotic Mercedes Benz car and you think there won't be jealousy.
What kind of stupid judgement is this?

1 Like

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Lipscomb(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
Loretta is a fool must you react to every issues? A dumb bitch like you should be incarcerated. Buhari is a public figure for God sake and if he doesn't want to be criticize as a leader he should abdicate.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by karnap(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
see her son grin
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Playermayweda(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
Very dishonest person, someone sees his people suffering but is supposed to keep quiet cos it won't good for you,He is an old man that's the bitter truth, a senile one at that,U are a liar , wizkid for life

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by 2x24: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

Fela is/was older than Buhari.
[/s]
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
2x24:
[s][/s]

ogelekpomgam

see the bastard you're talking with
yes oo.bro.its a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by AerialMapper: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Where is the lie in what he said?

Donald Trump and the USA is actually not his business!

He is an old man!

He needs to face the SARS killing in his own country !

He hasn't admitted this is a problem but he is there wishing Trump speedy recovery! He couldnt emulate Trump and announce his own ailment oooo...

OLD CARGO

1 Like

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by FEGNO: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
This woman is so uncouth and the biggest fool in Government circles. Lacks manners and etiquette. Crass by every standard and has forgotten that it's only remaining at most 3 years for this administration.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by dederocs(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
I think we still have freedom of free speech, no insults here from wizkid, everyone can not be a zombie. This madam is always rude, and abuse her elders as we have observed, she has no moral justification to chastise wizkid.
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by RAYAM(f): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
The thing that turned your head upside down will soon leave, then you will realize that you ve not only fool yourself but your entire generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters / Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London / Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.