Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari (52289 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Deserves Credit For Tackling Insecurity / Biafra: Why Buhari Will Not Release Nnamdi Kanu – Onochie Slams IPOB, Others / Nigerians React After The Nation Newspaper Shares Article Tackling President Buh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Vikynas: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
This woman no get house work abi na to the tweet dey retweet she no be housewife abi she no say Buhari government go soon expire then she'll be exposed to the society where Boko boys kidnappers highway robbers even hired Assassins exist abi dem never tell am sey Nigeria is not for her and her family until she FEM!
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Techm0:
cool

Wizkid acted like a fool, for whatever reason never act or speak rudely to your elders especially as an Omoluabi

Burna boy dodged everything

Davido flew to Ghana to flex

But the drug addict Naira Marley and his Marlian thugs have pulled more publicity than anyone else in this EndSars saga, they surprised me by getting a dialogue with the IG and Police PRO

You mean corrupt, criminal Nigerian political terrorist elders?

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Adrian9(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Make she dey tear mouth!!

Talk na free!

1 Like

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by 175(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
How I wish wizzy go respond by calling her an old hag!

angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by guru90: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Truth always bitter.

Lauretta Onochie na confirmed lover of Corruption.

Mama repent !!!

And always abide by the truth.
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
quadfire:
You are a dumb witch ma!

Lord rontololo
Obi of Nnewi!
Alaafin of Ijebu Agbo

You be wise man grin
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Farki: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
It's like stupidity is a requirement to be a Buhari supporter.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by bjayx: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
The day wey den go corner dis woman with correct beating... I go join beat her sef
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Omoslim26: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
heendrix:
Igbos always Anti-people sad

Just take a look at them undecided

Guy if you really think dis thing you are living is life den d joke is on you
every single thread we must see you there masturbating with your usual igbo dis yoruba dis ipob dis guoro dis aboki dis

Bleep dat shit bro dis doesn't put food on your table just drop it already and get a life so you don't have only likes shares and mentions dat can never be converted to a penny as achievement

1 Like

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by dival247(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Techm0:
cool

Wizkid acted like a fool, for whatever reason never act or speak rudely to your elders especially as an Omoluabi

But the drug addict Naira Marley and his Marlian thugs have pulled more publicity than anyone else in this EndSars saga, they surprised me by getting a dialogue with the IG and Police

Guy you fall my hand. I remember when we grow up in getto , if any one ask my fatherly ,my daddy. Shey ur old man Dey house ? Calling the presido an old my is not disrespect.
Pls use ur google search for old man pls.

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by bluefilm: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
I don't blame wizkid at all.

I blame his parents who totally failed to teach him good manners and respect.

He is nothing but a thirty year old dûmb kid.

What a shame.
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Farki: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
phelonrays:
shocked

Heard she's an addict....

Wonder what's soured in WizKids' tweet....

Maybe her never-ending Palmwine gulping routine has damaged her taste bud, reasons she found everything sour including her Monthly flow........ angry

undecided

That's disgusting, don't be forcing us to imagine such things from such a person. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
175:
How I wish wizzy go respond by calling her an old hag!

angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is how these criminals in seat of power shutting down people from holding them accountable.

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
ethicallyright:

Shooting did not even happen most times. Criminals are pushing the end SARS agenda.

Exactly, that's what i noticed. The guilty are scared.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by lekbel09(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Techm0:
cool

But the drug addict Naira Marley and his Marlian thugs have pulled more publicity than anyone else in this EndSars saga, they surprised me by getting a dialogue with the IG and Police PRO

People like you are one of the numerous reasons Nigeria will continue to remain in bondage

1 Like

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Sholaco: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
He is
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Farki: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Techm0:
cool

Rubbish talk, the same hypocrite Buhari that has insulted the entire Nigerian youth. Don't be playing age here because age does not equal wisdom, it simply means you have had the grace of living longer on this earth. Anyone who continues to be a fool past 70 should be ready to be called such.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by blingxx(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
how small boy go dey tackle a whole president... I don't support the president though but lease let there be respect
at cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design

30 years old man is small boy?..

And again whatever happened to freedom of speech, go and watch how Americans insult Trump on daily basis... Nigerian and hypocrisy are 5&6 angry

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
bluefilm:

What a shame.

See chicken responses. Does it mean youths don't have freedom to hold accountable by force

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Bestbeelieve: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Before...is he not an old man! nothing wrong with wkid for speaking up against this old clueless bunch!!!!
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Sebbs(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wetin make wizkid for talk o . We are so dumb in Nigeria . We like suffer . People dy die idiot wey suppose do something no do anything una dy talk respect thunder fire respect .you earn respect. Wait till it happens to your close relatives b4 you do something .Dump nigerians say anything you like

1 Like

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
bluefilm:

What a shame.
And you are now smart or what?
You are talking about respect when you are a worthless misogynist who lives out the rest of his rotten existence on nairaland trolling women, if you had a bit of shame and respect for your family you won't have been alive by now. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Bestbeelieve: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
i taya!
WelcomeToBiafra:

See chicken responses. Does it mean youths don't have freedom to hold accountable by force
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Chimeluv(f): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
She is working for her money undecided
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Kestolove(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Igbo woman..d south east can never have somebody great like wizkid

3 Likes

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by micflo28(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Truth be told, Wizkid was disrespectful. Buhari had already sent his well-wishes to Trump before the SARS drama occured so why hinge it on that. SARS is a fallout of how a society shouldn't be. A SARS officer working for 14 years and can't afford a good car policing a boy of 21 riding a very costly and exotic Mercedes Benz car and you think there won't be jealousy.
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Bahamas95(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
The truth is bitter, Wizzy keep hitting them with the truth.

They are fvcking a$$holes!

1 Like

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Rejuvenation26: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hey

Dis guy hasn't said anything wrong, he only expresses his feelings

I mean don't u guys know how painful it is to lost a relatives to dose bunch of fools, or do u guys think dose who were killed by dose SARS are animals

I guess may be it's bcoz de deceased are not ur relatives

1 Like

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by zudozz: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
This woman should respect herself.. Buhari is an old man. So that one no be curse.

Let Buhari do the right thing by ending sars or putting them in their place.

If this woman says its not d right thing to do let sars shoot and keel one her kids! Amen!

1 Like

Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by bluefilm: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

You can have the freedom to hold accountable whomever or whatever you choose to hold accountable.

What you don't have the freedom is to be insulting your elders as you like.

There are dire consequences to that, before God and man.
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by ashawopikin(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Babtech001:
Igbere TV reports that Lauretta Onochie social media aide of President Muhammadu Buhari has described the outburst of pop singer Wizkid on Sunday at the president as “crass ignorance, insensitivity and childishness”.

Wizkid had in the heat of the outrage on Twitter against the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) told Buhari to concentrate on ending indiscriminate killings by SARS.

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1312696279210786818?s=19

Responding on Tuesday, Mrs Onochie said the 30-year-old would learn some manners when he grows older.

https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1313459599324872705?s=19

Wizkid’s statement did not also sit well with musician Blackface a member of the defunct music group Plantashun Boiz, Igbere TV reports.

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/1312787855123664896?s=20

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/1312793107830919172?s=20
well, I'm not surprised, wasn't expecting anything less from her, you can't give what u don't have
Re: You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari by Oludara202: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
You know what calls to mind when the name Lauretta Onochie strikes : One overzealous and Perfidious lady who sucks at her job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Leader, Tinubu Hospitalised In US, Undergoes Surgery - Sahara Reporters / Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested / Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.