Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? (1380 Views)

Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? / Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
good day nlanders ,I know this may be a strange
question to some but I know that there is a difference
between your mum & dad,yes there is.
and l know every child has his favorite between the two.
my own favorite is my mum for the following;
1)my mum is sacrificial, she is willing to give all she has for the betterment of her children,she is willing to
endure any problem than to leave her children alone
to suffer .unlike many women who left their home go the detriment of their children because of marital issues with their husbands.
2) my mum is more jovial,understanding fun to be with,unlike my dad who is so strict.she is too concerned
about my wellbeing,I can remember when things were so bad that I could not go to school .my mum did all she could,but I eventually dropped out of school but she tried her best .
3)she is a problem solver,when ever we are confronted with problems,while my dad was remain still or run here and there.my mum,as a visioneer plan pray and prepare ,she is the way opener for all the the
good things in my life.
4)she is more concerned about my wellbeing than anything else,she prays for me and always advices me to be a good husband to my wife when I get married and assure me that she will be a good mother in-law to my wife.

words are not enough
but we all think differently
who is your favorite parent?
who influenced you the most?
who is the dearest?
please share your views.
Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
lalasticlala
abeg come and help me
out.
Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by visiondee(m): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
My mum has the greater love but maturity and having my family made me to realised I've been unfair with some things to my dad (I love you so much padi mi owon), though love for my momma is incomparable. Now I love them both.

4 Likes

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by thesicilian: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
Luv them both. Equally.

2 Likes

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
thesicilian:
Luv them both. Equally.
I love them both too,but my mum holds a special place in my heart
Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Freestainworld(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
my parents have equal impact in my life, I can't do without either of them, love them both

3 Likes

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Joshmodest(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
My mom is my everything ..in this world the only person whose death would bring tears to my eyes is her ....
My dad said I'm a bad kid and decided to free me ...
my Mom paid my University tuition ,
Gave me her phone when I was robbed and remained phone less ..
Gave me her 3 months allawee to do project ..
Called me every morning throughout my 5 years still does so till today ..
Stayed close to me when the world gave me the middle finger ....
I don't smoke , drink , drug ,fight , beat women , mistreat women today cos I avoid everything that may bring tears to her face !!!
Love her till death ...no one comes close !!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
mum made me realize how women are
so important,especially at home.
Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
lalasticlala
help me push the this thread
to FP
Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Lucyspa: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
My mum. My dad is a weakling. I pray never to marry someone like him.
Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by pozehnani(f): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Dad. ( Of blessed memory) I really liked him. He spoilt us with gifts and fun outings. But mum always beats and can send you on errands on end that you'll be wondering if it was errands you came to this life to run. So, it made me withdraw from her right from my childhood. Though she can be nice at times but ends up spoiling her niceness with constant beating.

5 Likes

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Nrmd: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
I really missed my pa���� definitely my daddy.

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by LadySarah: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
My PA. That guy is the coolest.

Even if you come last in class, he'd treat you as if you came first. You will come 1st just so you could see him laugh. Tears always came out from his eyes when he laughs. We'd rather confide in him to our mum.
Very Simple n loving man.

But my mum, don't even show her 2nd position, she'll kick you out from the house. You'll be outside until her husband is back or a neighbor intervenes. To confide in her is a big issue for us till today. Unbending and strong-willed.

Ask us how we coped the times Dad travels. It was horrible.

Keep resting in peace sir.

8 Likes

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Uyi168: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
As I grow up to be a man, I discovered I've not be too fair with my dad..
I'm beginning to see things clearer.Trully,to be a man nor be moi moi..
Phew! embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Jesslove(f): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
my mom because she cares about me more than my dad does

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Most people including me will always choose mum over dad.

Mum and I have a very strong bond due to her being there for me emotionally and financially. Dad spent half of his money on women and alcohol.

Most fathers don't bond with their kids and that's where the problem is. They think their job as fathers is only to provide for the family leaving the bonding for the mothers.

My mom provided for me and still bonded with me even with her busy schedule so there's not excuse for dad here.

4 Likes

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by DenreleDave(m): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mum all time..

The competition shud be between my mom and my brother, who do I love most?

My dad no even qualify for the competition at all

6 Likes

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by oluwatoyosi8755: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
abeg come and help meout.
Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by mariahAngel(f): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
How someone will just think up some ridiculously childish topic and expects reasonable people to contribute beats me.

2 Likes

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by mariahAngel(f): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ardar:

Yes Dad paid my school fees and put most of the food I eat on the table but mum and I have a very strong bond due to her being there for me emotionally and financially.

Most fathers don't have time for all that emotional stuff and that's where the problem is. They think their job as fathers is only to provide for the family leaving the bonding for the mothers.

My mom provided for me and still bonded with me even with her busy schedule so there's not excuse for dad here.

Chai! Aru!

You can and will never understand the extent of the sacrifices your father made for you!

4 Likes

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by mariahAngel(f): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jesslove:
my mom because she cares about me more than my dad does

How do you measure and compare your parents care for you?
Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Nazgul: 5:22am On Oct 07, 2020
LadySarah:
My PA. That guy is the coolest.

Even if you come last in class, he'd treat you as if you came first. You will come 1st just so you could see him laugh. Tears always came out from his eyes when he laughs. We'd rather confide in him to our mum.
Very Simple n loving man.

But my mum, don't even show her 2nd position, she'll kick you out from the house. You'll be outside until her husband is back or a neighbor intervenes. To confide in her is a big issue for us till today. Unbending and strong-willed.

Ask us how we coped the times Dad travels. It was horrible.

Keep resting in peace sir.
Eyah...may the Lord grant him eternal rest.

My dad is like that also...very simple but mum is a lion. Both are still alive though just that I've grown up and have become independent.

Where in Abia are you from I'm from Abia as well?
Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by ImaIma1(f): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2020
Ardar:

Yes Dad paid my school fees and put most of the food I eat on the table but mum and I have a very strong bond due to her being there for me emotionally and financially.

Most fathers don't have time for all that emotional stuff and that's where the problem is. They think their job as fathers is only to provide for the family leaving the bonding for the mothers.

Most times it is because you see what your mum does while most of your dad's sacrifices might be in the background which could when be more than your mum's.

Women are more emotional than men. So they bond better. The make up of a man is different and they are mostly less emotional than women. It takes them extra effort to bond.

But I don't think it means they love their children less. They are just not able to express it like the mothers do.

Modified

1 Like

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2020
I would choose my dad, if I should start spitting all d sacrifices that man did 4 me, my phone go low. may his soul continue to rest in peace. though mom also sacrificed and she's still trying, but I love my dad more.

6 Likes

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2020
mariahAngel:
How someone will just think up some ridiculously childish topic and expects reasonable people to contribute beats me.

just move on,no be by force to contribute.
is it a crime to be a child?
Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by superlightning: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2020
Christthesaviour:
1)my mum is sacrificial, she is willing to give all she has for the betterment of her children,she is willing to
to suffer .unlike many women who left their home go the detriment of their children because of marital issues with their husbands.
2) my mum is more jovial,understanding fun to be with,unlike my dad who is so strict.she is too concerned
about my wellbeing,I can remember when things were so bad that I could not go to school .my mum did all she could,but I eventually dropped out of school but she tried her best .
3)she is a problem solver,when ever we are confronted with problems,while my dad was remain still or run here and there.my mum,as a visioneer plan pray and prepare ,she is the way opener for all the the
good things in my life.
4)she is more concerned about my wellbeing than anything else,she prays for me and always advices me to be a good husband to my wife when I get married and assure me that she will be a good mother in-law to my wife.

words are not enough
who is the dearest?
please share your views.

I love both but honestly, my dad made a lasting impact in my life....My dad made me tough and secure, i owe my resilience to him.

4 Likes

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by mariahAngel(f): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2020
Christthesaviour:
just move on,no be by force to contribute.
is it a crime to be a child?

Come on carry your yeye childishly ungrateful topic comot for here!

See question wey him even dey ask...

4 Likes

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2020
mariahAngel:

Come on carry your yeye childishly ungrateful topic comot for here!

See question wey him even dey ask...
if I Carry am Comot,how u go take reply me?
auntie no reason am,this thread dey go FP.
Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by nabiz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Christthesaviour:
good things in my life.

words are not enough
who is the dearest?
please share your views.
I love my mum more. My dad married two wife. A care less about my us. He was a good man to the society but bad man in the home. The community love him but the family.... But I will still love him even as he has passed out

2 Likes

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Me papi, I love him to the moon and back.

3 Likes

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by louken(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
Fathers are usually underappreciated. It was when I became a father that I started to fully understand and deeply appreciate the sacrifices fathers make. God bless my father

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Your Mum And Dad,which Is Your Favourite? by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
W

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales! Sales ! Sales! / About Your Parents / The Fight For Equal Rights!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.