Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

My Husband’s S*xual Fantasies Are Very Disturbing To Me- Pt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband’s S*xual Fantasies Are Very Disturbing To Me- Pt (2312 Views)

I Saw a snake in my husband s bag / What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband’s S*xual Fantasies Are Very Disturbing To Me- Pt by Beke2020: 10:15am On Apr 13, 2019
Hello ma,

Thank you for posting my story yesterday. (Click here if you missed her story). I guess I deserved the responses that I got. So many people believed that my husband was lusting after my best friend and truly wanted to sleep with her. That really got me messed up. I was very emotional.(I am an emotional person).

I could not hold back the emotions,I was crying and a huge mess. When my husband got back,I had to call him and tell him what I was feeling. At that point,I showed him the story and what people were saying.

My husband was very angry with me for not talking to him first before going to put our business in public. I am sorry,I am young in marriage,maybe I should not have gone out to post this. My husband and I took time to talk after this. He explained to me that he will never cheat on me.

He said,he only said he would.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husbands-sxual-fantasies-are-very-disturbing-to-me-pt-2/

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s S*xual Fantasies Are Very Disturbing To Me- Pt by Beke2020: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Are you facing any difficulty in your Relationship, Marriage or having Dating issues and you Would you like to talk to a seasoned relationship & marriage expert?

*You can Call or Chat Jzhane on: 08029870309 and you'll be counseled you for free*

You can also share with us your inspiring true life story
To: livelystonescares@gmail.com

Livelystones, changing the narratives!
Re: My Husband’s S*xual Fantasies Are Very Disturbing To Me- Pt by Beke2020: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
cool
Beke2020:
Are you facing any difficulty in your Relationship, Marriage or having Dating issues and you Would you like to talk to a seasoned relationship & marriage expert?

*You can Call or Chat Jzhane on: 08029870309 and you'll be counseled you for free*

You can also share with us your inspiring true life story
To: livelystonescares@gmail.com

Livelystones, changing the narratives!

(1) (Reply)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / See The Moment A Female Cat Caught The Male One Cheating (Hilarious Video) / Why Do Men Always Ask For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.