Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Serious Issues On Group, I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Issues On Group, I Need Advice (243 Views)

There Is A Guy I Like In This Group, I Can't Keep It To Myself Anymore- Lady / Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? / Women And Money Decision Issues On Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Issues On Group, I Need Advice by youngmo001(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
I lease out my shop to my friend as of 2017.
it was one year rent which expired on 2018 August.

After some month .he came to me and said.since he doesn't have money to start business there..

that he will give it out to someone and get the money, I gave him go ahead..but he didn't find anyone bcus of the location of the shop.

now recently, 2020...he came for the money...
meanwhile the shop is still there, empty

What should I do
Re: Serious Issues On Group, I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
How can you refund a rent of 2017 in 2020? It makes no logical sense
youngmo001:
I lease out my shop to my friend as of 2017.
it was one year rent which expired on 2018 August.

After some month .he came to me and said.since he doesn't have money to start business there..

that he will give it out to someone and get the money, I gave him go ahead..but he didn't find anyone bcus of the location of the shop.

now recently, 2020...he came for the money...
meanwhile the shop is still there, empty

What should I do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets To Being Beautiful Unleashed / Which Loan App Can I Borrow Up To 150k From / Men How Do You Feel When You Saw Your Women Chating Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.