Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,864 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie (60085 Views)

Is Teni A Virgin? - Wizkid Replies 'Anywhere I Enter No Close Again' / Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Fcwilly: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2020
Shame on you madam, its like you are matching the ground with your brain while keeping your feets up

Tell us if our president is not an old man.

4 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Auxtin85(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2020
dollytino4real:
every government always have two or three anyhow talkers, just dat this buhari own worst pass

This government has more than three, they all talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by bigtt76(f): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2020
Sad but our societal values has been totally eroded... No respect on these streets anymore, it's more like the insult you trade today would come back to haunt and hurt you angry

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by dederocs(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2020
That woman is so uncouth, FG.should call her to order, she is embarrassing Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Acidosis(m): 9:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Nice one, Wizkid. I love how celebrities are calling out Buhari, Osinbajo and their aides on Twitter. We know their handles, call them out with your verified pages! That's what bold people do.

5 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by edoairways: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2020
Sbsrules:
The internet never forgets grin
Indeed the internet never forget however most Nigerians have amenesia
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by dododawa1: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2020
Which tribe is Lauretta from?
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Agbebakun22: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2020
Sbsrules:

Don't mind the old useless woman, now she don secure her bag she don keep quite... Hypocrite in high order nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Acidosis(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2020
Sbsrules:

Someone needs to send this screenshot to Wizkid to shame the shameless woman.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by hekkyboi: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2020
brexit:
Boy you are too small to engage on this..respect yourself and move on

I once heard a word of wisdom from Mr Akpabio the minister of Niger Delta ministry, he said you should always fear these 3 G's GOD, GUN AND GOVERNMENT

At your age you have a lot to do in this country, keep quiet and concentrate on your fut, you have not arrived in anyway
so voicing out over injustice in this country is now a crime ba? Smh

5 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by dollytino4real(f): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2020
Auxtin85:

This government has more than three, they all talk anyhow
yes o lie Mohammed number one

2 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by hekkyboi: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2020
brexit:

I once heard a word of wisdom from Mr Akpabio the minister of Niger Delta ministry, he said you should always fear these 3 G's GOD, GUN AND GOVERNMENT

At your age you have a lot to do in this country, keep quiet and concentrate on your fut, you have not arrived in anyway
so voicing out over injustice in this country is now a crime ba? Smh Coward

3 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Brushstrokes20: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2020
Spot on wizzy! The bitch is high on cow dung and palmy combo as usual!

Useless govt of self serving thieves and sadists scums!
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by omoadeleye(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2020
that Lauretta is truly a shameless woman, we Nigerians have really suffer a lot having incompetent and clueless leadership in this country.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by seanwilliam(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

Egbon LA pe yin ooo ehnn

Egbon. gringringringrin
don't be surprised, onochie is older than me and she no get sense so no let my own surprise u grin

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by BafanaBafana: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2020
Referring to Buhari as old man is not an insult. Same thing as calling Obasanjo an ugly man, or calling Nnamdi Kanu an albino escape.

2 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by zadokchidi: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2020
More shame

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by dederocs(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2020
yanabasee:
So because wizkid is a kid....He shouldn't contribute his opinions to how the government should rule him and his family?

Wizkid I. his own have contributed much more to this country than what lauretta will ever contribute....

Lauretta should worship wizkid anytime she sees him....

At the age wizkid is...and the money he's got.... Lauretta was running around naked at this age looking for politicians to beg for opportunities to be posting nonsense...
wizkid is grown, that woman is just ras.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Solatium(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Pop singer Wizkid has fired back at the special assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on social media Lauretta Onochie after she criticised him for ‘insulting’ the president on Sunday.

It all started after the ‘Ojuelegba’ singer knocked Buhari for wishing US President Donald Trump a “quick recovery from COVID-19” amid the security tension in Nigeria.

Wizkid had taken to his Twitter page to vent his annoyance at the president, describing him as an “old man” who should be paying attention to issues in the country rather than in the United States, Igbere TV reports.

He spoke amid outrage against the Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) after a video showing a man allegedly gunned down in Delta by operatives of the police unit went viral.

https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1313459599324872705?s=19

Wizkid then responded, saying Onochie should be ashamed for making such utterance about age.

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1313578929740025859?s=19

Due to the public outcry, Igbere TV reports that the Inspector-General of Police (IGP) Mohammed Adamu had banned SARS from undertaking routine patrols and search duties.

Celebrities also called for protest using the ‘EndSARS’ hashtag, with Runtown volunteering to lead a march against police brutality at the Lekki toll gate on Thursday.

Education is very essential,money and fame is not enough,na school wey Wizkid no go dey trouble am.
what the woman frowned at was simply the way and manner at which Wizkid called out the President.
I saw both Wizkid and Laureta tweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by DenreleDave(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Onochie na ur mate oo. Egbon
seanwilliam:
don't be surprised, onochie is older than me and she no get sense so no let my own surprise u grin

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Michealky: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2020
brexit:

You are a foolish person to think that way. Every citizen have the right to fight for their country regardless of age or title. Only the weak ass bitches succumb to fear.

7 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by MossLuv: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2020
igbarasdynasty:
She is the Bigger Hypocrite... APC Zombies come and defend your fraudster

I have been wondering since yesterday. is Buhari not really old to be address as such why the fuss? Leave Wizkid alone jaree!

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Reference(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2020
dadavivo:
Its like this woman job is to be attacking People who oppose APC. I dont understand her job

That is her job and it is a legitimate occupation. The earlier we face the facts and act in order the better.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by dederocs(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2020
joseph1832:
Careful wizzy before you're summoned by the DSS. Beside I still wonder why all the fuss since the IGP have addressed the issue.

Though I know things will soon return to the way it was, because we have this problem of enforcing laws, and being consistent in this country.
Oga this is a free country, not everyone is a coward/zombie...you think wizkid at his level can be oppressed anyhow, prison is for human beings not animals...Wizkid has done nothing wrong, not everyone can be oppressed,remember wizkid has gone international and has millions of supporters worldwide, if you fear you go die still. In a democracy,the government should be afraid of the people, not the other way round. wake up, Nigeria is in a bad shape, we need more voices.

8 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by dederocs(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2020
Reference:

That is her job and it is a legitimate occupation. The earlier we face the facts and act in order the better.
Who is she working for, herself or a public office?
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by CodeTemplar: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2020
Sbsrules:
The foólish woman is now asslicking an older leader after posting that stupid thing. Later some folks will say it was West that kicked their man out of power.
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by ngadaAwo: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
Let's settle this fight..

Team wizkid click Like

Team Lauretta click share..

Giveaway, The last person to CLICK SHARE WILL TAKE MY IPHONE 6S PLUS FOR FREE.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

IPhone 6s plus 32gb for sale... 100% clean and neat..
Check my siggy
denreledave kiss
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by wildikeman(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2020
Go to her twitter page.. You can't even comment... Shows she is an arrogant cuunt. Can't stand criticisms

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by NADFOR: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2020
Excellent response from Wizzy
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Michealky: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2020
Solatium:

Education is very essential,money and fame is not enough,na school wey Wizkid no go dey trouble am.
what the woman frowned at was simply the way and manner at which Wizkid called out the President.
I saw both Wizkid and Laureta tweet.

I don't know the category to classify you in. Saying "na school wizkid no go dey trouble am" makes you dumb and not understanding the two comments in detailed way makes you clueless.

9 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Donpaper: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
Let's settle this fight..

Team wizkid click Like

Team Lauretta click share..

Giveaway, The last person to CLICK SHARE WILL TAKE MY IPHONE 6S PLUS FOR FREE.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

IPhone 6s plus 32gb for sale... 100% clean and neat..
Check my siggy
very lazy youth. Talking important matters, looking for shares and likes . Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by anonimi: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2020
Ezemarcel:
A very big shame on her..... stomach infrastructural being

Atenuje ni o fe pa omuti Lauretta - na chop & quench longthroat want kill Lauretta with her leaking mouth odour.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12255064_8537a616831efca87a91da20216f7429_jpeg88248d41e68907a5ee28efff8f6b6d7d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12255065_8cf49c2303d8f3006035f8aa000db2db_jpegb62e5985e7ea0ed4946a3d7cd2d51199

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2face Idibia's Mega Concert In Rwanda Flops, Less Than 50 People Showed Up - Pic / Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun / Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.