Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie (60087 Views)

Is Teni A Virgin? - Wizkid Replies 'Anywhere I Enter No Close Again' / Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Richfarmer(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2020
Nice one there wixkid,
davido i want you too to follow suit.
I really love wixkid courage in defending this our great country nigeria.

Its a matter of time the loose dog in aso rock will seat tight if not would get an ass whooping!

Those thiefs in aso rock are only good at by-cutting serious projects worth 50 billion that are meant for benefitting the public,

shame on her and shame on all her goos too!
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by 2016v2017: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2020
Djauro:
A big shame on her
She's an idi.otic imbe.ciles
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by 2016v2017: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2020
Ezemarcel:
A very big shame on her..... stomach infrastructural being
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2020
Sbsrules:
The internet never forgets grin

You are a wicked person grin grin
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Sbsrules:
seeing this has just made me realise that; we can never have good leaders in Nigeria....she must have forgotten she made this statement..... palmwine drinkard!!
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by pelumi67(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Pop singer Wizkid has fired back at the special assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on social media Lauretta Onochie after she criticised him for ‘insulting’ the president on Sunday.

It all started after the ‘Ojuelegba’ singer knocked Buhari for wishing US President Donald Trump a “quick recovery from COVID-19” amid the security tension in Nigeria.

Wizkid had taken to his Twitter page to vent his annoyance at the president, describing him as an “old man” who should be paying attention to issues in the country rather than in the United States, Igbere TV reports.

He spoke amid outrage against the Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) after a video showing a man allegedly gunned down in Delta by operatives of the police unit went viral.

https://twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1313459599324872705?s=19

Wizkid then responded, saying Onochie should be ashamed for making such utterance about age.

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1313578929740025859?s=19

Due to the public outcry, Igbere TV reports that the Inspector-General of Police (IGP) Mohammed Adamu had banned SARS from undertaking routine patrols and search duties.

Celebrities also called for protest using the ‘EndSARS’ hashtag, with Runtown volunteering to lead a march against police brutality at the Lekki toll gate on Thursday.

Trust wizzy on this...... Pesin wey no get sense na ayo balo go Mk her have sense not every tweets u respond to.. Yeye presidency
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by womenareapes: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2020
brexit:
Boy you are too small to engage on this..respect yourself and move on

I once heard a word of wisdom from Mr Akpabio the minister of Niger Delta ministry, he said you should always fear these 3 G's GOD, GUN AND GOVERNMENT

At your age you have a lot to do in this country, keep quiet and concentrate on your fut, you have not arrived in anyway
shut up you piece of trash undecided

so we should fear the government that is oppressing the people? undecided

you are so foolish! I wonder if your family members all lack common sense.

4 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Mozegee: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2020
The most useless woman in the history of this country. As an igbo man,I hate this woman with Passion
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Arabs999: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2020
osamz007:
SHE'S VERY STUPID!
Even her kpekus is more Stupid embarassed
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Nasige(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2020
To say the least this woman is dumb and lack dignity, to be loyal is a good thing but not to have dignity is way out of it, if whatever is happening in the country does not affect her now does not mean it will not affect her later.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by begge: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2020
Dat woman don first hustle 4 ugbague hotel 4 benin. Na so dem b
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by ABINTUK(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Djauro:
A big shame on her

Most likely to her father...
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Seunpaul01(m): 11:08am On Oct 07, 2020
I swear wizkid is a big mumu...... What the heck... A big olodo, nothing is wiz in him. The woman did not talk about his age, someone should please help him.

She said grow up,,, obviously u are old but yet to grow up, that is yet to reason maturely..... he is not matured even at his old age.

Chai.. Wizkid fall my hand big time... He is so desperate for attention.
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2020
brexit:
Boy you are too small to engage on this..respect yourself and move on

I once heard a word of wisdom from Mr Akpabio the minister of Niger Delta ministry, he said you should always fear these 3 G's GOD, GUN AND GOVERNMENT

At your age you have a lot to do in this country, keep quiet and concentrate on your fut, you have not arrived in anyway

You aren't making sense... Try again!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Theoarhics: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2020
Wizkid is right on this one. The response is well placed.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Theoarhics: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2020
The most useless cabinet member in this Buhari' s administration.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by bejeria101(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2020
Romanoff:
Is it just me or she always looks drunk?

She always looks it
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by bejeria101(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2020
Oh the old man is 77years old?

Eziokwu! His nephew is still older than him.

Jesu! Bunch of daft clowns.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by discusant: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2020
A shameless old woman who has no respect for her generations unborn. All she thinks about is her lifetime merriment through the crumbs she picks from the 77 year old man.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Oludara202: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2020
Shame on her truly, Very pathetic woman.
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Mckhala80(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2020
Twenty men shall fall that day if anyone dare try to get into starboy's lane. Get that old age outa office joor ! Cos wizzy knows bad/hard and all a dem guyz..

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by emmanuelalbert3(m): 11:26am On Oct 07, 2020
This woman is just so foolish, fools don't care if they are wrong.. and wisdom is found in the minds of people with good Sense, but fools don't know it...

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by discusant: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2020
Romanoff:
Is it just me or she always looks drunk?

Not just you alone. Nothing she said that did not appear to be words from a drunk.
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by michoim(m): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2020
Very poor boy! Very poor in morals...
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2020
osamz007:

immediately they join buhari regime their sense gets redundant

grin grin grin

MY GUY YOU DESERVE ONE BOTTLE OF CHILLED PEPSI cool

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by ericmor: 11:33am On Oct 07, 2020
Richfarmer:
Nice one there wixkid,
davido i want you too to follow suit.
I really love wixkid courage in defending this our great country nigeria.

Its a matter of time the loose dog in aso rock will seat tight if not would get an ass whooping!

Those thiefs in aso rock are only good at by-cutting serious projects worth 50 billion that are meant for benefitting the public,

shame on her and shame on all her goos too!

Davido is also a politician

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by osamz007: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

grin grin grin

MY GUY YOU DESERVE ONE BOTTLE OF CHILLED PEPSI cool

GIMME HEINEKEN NA ISSA WONDERFUL BRAND grin
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by swedbase(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2020
I am an Igbo man but hate that woman. I hate anyone who associates or defend a terrorist. Buhari is a terrorist and Lauretta is his accomplice.
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Goldpearl05(f): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2020
Wizboy on this one... much love �
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Omezif(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2020
Wizkid. She corrected you and now corrected your statement than previous one.
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by EdiskyHarry: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2020
The most useless woman in the history of Africa.
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by 77up(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Sbsrules:
haaaa indeed , internet never forget.

Hmmm awon diger diger , I carry nyash for una o grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2face Idibia's Mega Concert In Rwanda Flops, Less Than 50 People Showed Up - Pic / Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) / Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.