Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie (60082 Views)

Is Teni A Virgin? - Wizkid Replies 'Anywhere I Enter No Close Again' / Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by anonimi: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2020
Donpaper:
very lazy youth. Talking important matters, looking for shares and likes . Nonsense

Lazy youths even inside Aso Rock.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7004441_fbimg1524258071490_jpeg8b1881a087d6d361c45efd69e82193f6

aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari has berated Nigerian youths for being 'uneducated' and 'not ready to work'.

President Buhari, while speaking during a panel discussion at the Commonwealth business forum in Westminster, London, expressed displeasure with youths in Nigeria because they were dependent on revenue from oil to survive.

He said the youths, who make up 60 percent of the population, were waiting to get social amenities free without doing anything.

"And then the economy. We have a very young population and our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. The 60 percent of the population is below the age of 30. A lot of them have not been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria has been an oil producing country and therefore they should sit and do nothing and get housing, healthcare and education free,"

The moderator had asked Buhari to give his final thoughts on the issues discussed. The President said he had fulfilled his campaign promises by improving on the nation’s security and the economy.

https://politicsngr.com/uneducated-not-ready-work-buhari-berates-nigerian-youths-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgBGBkoqHfE

White007:
This is Yusuf.
He doesn't like to work.
He stays in a free house, eats free meals and rides a power bike all day long.
When sick, he flies a chartered or presidential plane to some of the finest hospitals to treat himself all for free. 
Yusuf is a #LazyNigerianYouths
Don't be like Yusuf

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7004444_fbimg1524254578455_jpeg018a0f4242e5e3c1b856ba67adbd3a44

3 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Donpaper: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2020
brexit:
Boy you are too small to engage on this..respect yourself and move on

I once heard a word of wisdom from Mr Akpabio the minister of Niger Delta ministry, he said you should always fear these 3 G's GOD, GUN AND GOVERNMENT

At your age you have a lot to do in this country, keep quiet and concentrate on your fut, you have not arrived in anyway
that's why fighting for youths is senseless. Sometimes I support Tu face, Naira Marley & Burna Boy. A rich nigga , fighting for his brothers and this one is yarning dust

8 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by blingxx(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2020
brexit:
Boy you are too small to engage on this..respect yourself and move on

I once heard a word of wisdom from Mr Akpabio the minister of Niger Delta ministry, he said you should always fear these 3 G's GOD, GUN AND GOVERNMENT

At your age you have a lot to do in this country, keep quiet and concentrate on your fut, you have not arrived in anyway

Weytin this one dey talk again... This is the most senseless post I've seen today undecided.. Only if you know the number of Americans that insult Donald Trump everyday.. But in my country the youth have no voice

9 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Nyanabo(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2020
Lol ! Starboy, do you want the old hag to go hungry she cant bite the hands that feed her na even if it means turning a blind eye to the happenings of the country as it is their way.

I'm still wondering what she wanted you to call the old man; maybe grandpa ? or grandpa-sir. grin grin
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2020
Romanoff:
Is it just me or she always looks drunk?

She's looks like she always high on something... That same thought came to my mind yesterday. Maybe it's just her eyes.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Galadimabawa: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2020
Indid shame on her
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by jenny005: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2020
Hi am new here evrything just seem strange here bt i belive with time i will adjust. God help me.
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Nyanabo(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2020
Solatium:

Education is very essential,money and fame is not enough,na school wey Wizkid no go dey trouble am.
what the woman frowned at was simply the way and manner at which Wizkid called out the President.
I saw both Wizkid and Laureta tweet.

I shame for you ! ! you wey get education how far Nonesense without ingredients.

6 Likes

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by FlordFlorez(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Sbsrules:
The internet never forgets grin
Imagine that.
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Romanoff:
Is it just me or she always looks drunk?

LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN FALLINING DOWN .....
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by tnerro1(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2020
Frog eyes woman
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Nyanabo(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2020
Sbsrules:

It never does ! grin grin grin Maybe because she is now part of the 'old government' they are now young. Hypocritic butt.
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by engrchykae(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2020
YoonSung20:
Insensitive Woman!

Abeg Get responsive E-Commerce website or Company Website + Free Domain Registration + SEO. Check signature for contact details
but insensitivity is the number one criteria to qualify as a buharist
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by dederocs(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2020
Hypocrites are a menace to humanity.

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Ijcharis(f): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2020
Protesters Storm Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos House, See Why (Photos)
https://news.1app.online/protesters-storm-amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-house-see-why-photos/

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by West2019(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2020
a very big shame on her she is a useless woman ,SARS Will kill her children's that's my humble prayer .idoit
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by James4bright(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2020
I can't believe this woman is an Igbo blood. Such a traitor.
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by star2008(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2020
This laureate Onochie is a disgrace to this country.Truth is bitter u know.Wizzy ride on.
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by PrinceGallant: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2020
After reading comments, I hereby conclude that I am in a wrong country. Things are just upside down, nobody sees things from normal perspective, and I am afraid how to raise my kids in this country where abnormalities are accepted, and every right thing is condemned.

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Muftimenk: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Sbsrules:
GO AND SHOW WIZKID
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Solatium(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Nyanabo:

I shame for you ! ! you wey get education how far Nonesense without ingredients.

we shall continue to have retards like you within for as long as you can't differentiate between DECORUM & RESPECT as against the INFLUENCE OF MONEY.
Having money does not mean you shouldn't have sense, Money and Sense is an asset.
Look at the likes of Teni,Simi and Asha

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2020
THUNDER FIRE LAURETTA TOTO SCATTER!!!
ANYBODY WEY TALK RUBBISH ABOUT STARBOY, THUNDER FIRE THE PERSON PRICK OR TOTO!!!
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Solatium(m): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2020
Michealky:

I don't know the category to classify you in. Saying "na school wizkid no go dey trouble am" makes you dumb and not understanding the two comments in detailed way makes you clueless.

Another WAEC Miracle center graduate spotted.
Simple english comprehension is what you fail to comprehend.
I now see why UK and the ilks insisted on our graduate sitting for IELTS
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Uyigue12(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2020
I prayer for her is that she will loose one of her son's to SARS/SACS in Jesus name amen..... Because only a foolish mother or woman talks like her very useless idiot woman
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by gethimon: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2020
Book a massage session with us @bibitvofficial

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by yetunsbay(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2020
Meet Lauretta, the first woman to be replied by Wizkid

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Babastrong(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2020
I know you're not "wanna be" hiphop star that any government can intimidate. You're a confirmed ojuelegba guy.
Wizzy drop something for your guy.
2365852430. Zenith bank.
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2020
PrinceGallant:
After reading comments, I hereby conclude that I am in a wrong country. Things are just upside down, nobody sees things from normal perspective, and I am afraid how to raise my kids in this country where abnormalities are accepted, and every right thing is condemned.
I couldn't agree with you more. It's a shame that majority see nothing wrong in wizkid's manner of approach. One can disagree with elders respectfully without insulting them. For all those hyping wizkid I hope that if you're lucky to live long enough to old age you won't mind such disrespect being shown to you. Then again I gave up expecting reasonable responses after all this is Nigeria and majority of the youth are.......

1 Like

Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by DimIsaac10(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2020
Some persons are only influential cos they give youth beggers money.... I will never beg in my life in Jesus name.
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by hush15: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2020
OkuFaba:
Is like almost everybody in the OLD MAN's cabinet don't have sense.

Are they trying to defend Bubu's old age?? I won't be surprised when they would come out and tell us Buhari is celebrating 30yrs old birthday..

This government is built on lies and deceit

That's my infamous quote.

"Government built on lies and deceits. It can never prosper
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by zudozz: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2020
USELESS DRUNKARD WOMAN DEFENDING SHAMELESS LIFELESS OLD MAN.
Re: 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie by AerialMapper: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2020
This is the same hypocrite in 2012 calling somebody Old!!

APC supporters are a rare breed of stupid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) / Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun / Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.