Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone (4333 Views)

Phones You Shouldn't Buy / Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone / Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Zeroenochone(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
OP you do realise that is Redmi 6a right?
I believe it's quite aged already

Moreso an update brought the problem to him

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by edoairways: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
sagieramos:

Saviour! Yeah, they saved me from getting a low-end phone. With the budget I had, I know I wasn't able to afford a new flagship device and even some mid-range's, so I always opt for available UK used Samsung flagship which is 100k and above (ask affordable or ozidyphones at Ikeja about me). But things changed when I wanted to use a new smartphone for the first time, I decided to tryout Galaxy A20 because that was what my budget could cover, not until I accidentally come across phone section on Nairaland.
Imagine I had gone for Galaxy A20 with its shitty Exynos 7884 (na AMOLED I wan chop?), or I had gone for camon 15 that had already been rendered obsolete, do you know I'll be regretting by now?

When other brand user gives a reason being a fan, it's because of the prestige behind that brand, like you'll see some quotes: “samsung is the king of smartphone, iPhone is the best”, but on most occasion, Xiaomi's fans will give their reasons for being a user, and their reasons can be recall from empirical references, like you'd see them quoting antutu
Samsung, iPhone are the best not xiaomi
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Zeroenochone:
OP you do realise that is Redmi 6a right?
I believe it's quite aged already

Moreso an update brought the problem to him
Nope i only realized how those noise makers xiaomi users abandoned him with his problem. I'm sure the same set advised him to get the phone then. Now problem come dey japaa

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Zeroenochone(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

Nope i only realized how those noise makers xiaomi users abandoned him with his problem. I'm sure the same set advised him to get the phone then. Now problem come dey japaa

undecided undecided undecided
It's funny how people like you carry Xiaomi matter for head oooo
Like don't you have better things to do?
Today alone you've opened like 3 threads on this issue
Funny enough it seems you created your account for just that......

I'll never understand why some do what they do......
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Zeroenochone(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
sagieramos:
Viewing this with my Redmi Note 8

Bro abeg gimme your COD username jare
I'm

iSoulreaper
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by jimmychang: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

Till it develop faults. Get your debit card ready to order spare parts from Ali express. You see all these nairaland marketers won't be here to save you. Till then cheesy

grin grin grin grin..
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Zeroenochone:

[s][/s]It's funny how people like you carry Xiaomi matter for head oooo
Like don't you have better things to do?
Today alone you've opened like 3 threads on this issue
Funny enough it seems you created your account for just that......

I'll never understand why some do what they do......[s][/s]
Does it hurt that much shocked
Funny enough this is the only thread i created today grin. Maybe another person that also sees xiaomi as trash created another.. Meanwhile

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by jimmychang: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

Funny enough this is the only thread i created today grin. Maybe another person that also sees xiaomi as trash created another.. Meanwhile

But seriously this is way overboard...why you carry Xiaomi matter for head like this....the guy whose phone had an issue has already sorted it....It is just a software error,which also applies to iPhones....watin dey pain you na I nor understand

2 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Dominiqueismad: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

But i feel your pain more.. It's a matter of time before people know that naomi is another chinese scam grin meanwhile
my scientific calculator has more ram than your tecno and infinix. Argue with stats...

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Zeroenochone(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

Smh
I don't know if you're trying to be funny or savage or maybe you're just plain ignorant
But I'll just say you're doing a pretty horrible job at both tbh
Because right now the title of "the biggest fool of Nairaland" wouldn't find a more deserving candidate than you
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Zeroenochone(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
jimmychang:

But seriously this is way overboard...why you carry Xiaomi matter for head like this....the guy whose phone had an issue has already sorted it....It is just a software error,which also applies to iPhones....watin dey pain you na I nor understand

Leave him/her
Let it continue to bring shame to it's parents and future generations
I've never seen idiocy and ignorance being displayed this much

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by maclawrence02(m): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
jimmychang:

My Redmi note 7 is giving me joy ohh....but it is not better than Samsung to me ...it is no shit ,it is what you will say *Normal*
You mentioned a mid-range model of Xiaomi and compared it to the whole of Samsung. Pls be specific which model of Samsung and don't forget to state the price while you at it.

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by jimmychang: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2020
maclawrence02:

You mentioned a mid-range model of Xiaomi and compared it to the whole of Samsung. Pls be specific which model of Samsung and don't forget to state the price while you at it.

Why you come dey para para para para for me ooh
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by MobilePhotoBox: 12:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:
Before Buying a phone make sure that those that lured you to buy the phone will be there to help you when the phone pack up. shocked. Another bitter experience from a xiaomi user.. grin grin it ended in tears tongue. Unfortunately all the [/s]xiaomi[s] Gcam fan boys and Marketers are nowhere to be found
Bitter truth ... They will never help you grin grin grin All they know how to do is attack negative Comments
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by maclawrence02(m): 1:46am On Oct 08, 2020
jimmychang:

Why you come dey para para para para for me ooh
Check well there is no para from me, I simply ask you to be specific in your comparison. I was hoping you would answer but you just take ogoni style dodge the question.
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by jimmychang: 3:04am On Oct 08, 2020
maclawrence02:

Check well there is no para from me, I simply ask you to be specific in your comparison. I was hoping you would answer but you just take ogoni style dodge the question.

grin grin ;Dwhich one be ogoni style
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 08, 2020
iTroll:
if he/she really needs help, he should have gone to the xiaomi thread

people get helped there everyday. he didnt go about it well

i see no issue here
so the folks at the Xiaomi thread has their placenta buried in that thread? that they cannot scroll through the other thread and catch a problem they can solve.... so una get club abi, wey be say if your matter no reach the members for inside club you are on your own or the Bros no register for una hand. it's a pity that Xiaomi patrons are selfish and cowards then.
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2020
sagieramos:
Viewing this with my Redmi Note 8
wooow. a round of applause for you there... your stars are Soo bright. as your phone can do this, it means that you will go very far in life.. in fact your name is in the Book of life. congrats man. well-done....
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2020
grin
MrBONE2:
undecided
grin
MrBONE2:
undecided
so her comment took your smile away.... I no fit laugh finish
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:
Say me well to the fellow mad woman that begot you cheesy
sister you go to ooo far here ooo
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 08, 2020
blingxx:

So you have been stalking xiaomi users on xiaomi thread just to bash them... This is joblessness at it peak cheesy grin your life need help
just like Xiaomi users stalk transsion users to bah them. why are you offended?
that's also joblessness at its peak, your lives need urgent help.
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 08, 2020
jimmychang:

My Redmi note 7 is giving me joy ohh....but it is not better than Samsung to me ...it is no shit ,it is what you will say *Normal*
just so you know, my TECNO SPARK 4 AIR is almost seven months. or do the calculations yourself, from 23rd March till the time you read this. and it's still acting like I bought it yesterday. or even now sef. e never give reason to complain.. so it all depends on unit and usage of the device.
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by MrBONE2(m): 6:37am On Oct 08, 2020
nwachineke096:
grin grin
so her comment took your smile away.... I no fit laugh finish
cheesy

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 08, 2020
angelfallz:
The rate at which you people degrade each others brand of phone is tiring.
Tomorrow you'll see another thread listing reasons why you shouldn't buy an Infinix or tecno.
You people should allow Nigerians to make their choices in peace.
After all, there was a time a few Samsung phones exploded.
Some iPhone users complain about problems setting up face ID etc
Do these problems take away from Samsung or Apple?
No matter what, in a massed produced product there would be a few with one or two flaws.
Bros thank you.... may you live long

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by jimmychang: 8:45am On Oct 08, 2020
nwachineke096:

just so you know, my TECNO SPARK 4 AIR is almost seven months. or do the calculations yourself, from 23rd March till the time you read this. and it's still acting like I bought it yesterday. or even now sef. e never give reason to complain.. so it all depends on unit and usage of the device.

Yeah,and I have a reputation for good phone maintainace...My guys do ask me if do use my phone at all ..it is always neat..it depends on the individual using the phone ...

It hasn't shown you to free up space since you bought it ?
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2020
nwachineke096:

sister you go to ooo far here ooo
Really!!! Also someone else's daughter. So it's tit for tat shocked
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Leave him/her
Let it continue to bring shame to it's parents and future generations
I've never seen idiocy and ignorance being displayed this much
And what meaningful thing have you contributed to your parent and generation either?? I'm sure your mother will be sad she owns a bastard son of many father like you right now wink
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Smh
I don't know if you're trying to be funny or savage or maybe you're just plain ignorant
But I'll just say you're doing a pretty horrible job at both tbh
Because right now the title of "the biggest fool of Nairaland" wouldn't find a more deserving candidate than you
Congratulations!
You are more than a fool bro cheesy when you see a post that hurt you deep down your bone marrow, next time try to ignore than displaying your frustrated life under my thread i used my mb and ba3 to create wink
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
my scientific calculator has more ram than your tecno and infinix. Argue with stats...
"Your" grin you and who is using tecno and infinix together grin don't tell me that's what you use.. It's a big shame you xiaomi users can't stand Samsung grin grin you always fall back to those poor transsion devices whenever someone attack your brand.. Simply because that's the only brand you can troll.. You see other brands are mile away better than your crappy chinko device grin grin
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sagieramos(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Bro abeg gimme your COD username jare
I'm

iSoulreaper
SagieStan but I don already add you
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2020
sagieramos:

SagieStan but I don already add you
Should i add you shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Does One Uncover A Hidden Phone Number From Anonymous Callers? / The Cheapest Call Tariffs On All Networks In Nigeria. / See The Juju List That Mistakenly Landed On Nigerian Guy's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.