Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,477 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone (4309 Views)

Phones You Shouldn't Buy / Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone / Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Godsonjolly: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wow.. So you guys sat down to type insults and hurl abusive words to each other. It's bad,unruly and unfair. Pls you guys should stop the insults. We are humans.. Even animals don't deserve these insults.
Just saying.....

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sunshineV(f): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

I get more than enough for people like you.. Different picture for different person... If you worth using picture of person wey dey inside Benz i for use am grin grin.. But i don see u finish, u no fit pass dis size grin
E normal sha. na lack job dey cus am. u don chop?
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
E normal sha. na lack job dey cus am. u don chop?
Coming from someone like grin grin grin

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nonsoco80(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Venoms001:

I use s8 plus though grin. Hope u won't be hurt getting to know it's a way better than your chinko wink
Plus i prefer my candycrush grin
Stop lying nah. You are using Tecno and saving money to buy Samsung A20.
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nonsoco80(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2020
nwachineke096:

sister, I doubt you have good manners.... there is no time since you created this post that you didn't use a disrespectful word.... are you aware that those who you are insulting may be elders. you don't need to be showing of your rude and insolent character in this forum where you don't know the others backgrounds. please I beg talk with a little sense of maturity... is it like this you will find a husband? that's is you are not married or if you are.... please help me tell your husband well-done, for he has been a patient one. maybe not then you are in for something big.
He is a brother and not sister and marketer of one China phone brand

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by andelawhite: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dem fan boys can't say anything, they are short of words.
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by andelawhite: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
That's what Xiaomi fan boys do. They are paid to abuse people and brands that aren't theirs.
Godsonjolly:
Wow.. So you guys sat down to type insults and hurl abusive words to each other. It's bad,unruly and unfair. Pls you guys should stop the insults. We are humans.. Even animals don't deserve these insults.
Just saying.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by andelawhite: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Xiaomi? Tueeeeeh. I've never and will never use that nonsense phone
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Godsonjolly: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
andelawhite:
That's what Xiaomi fan boys do. They are paid to abuse people and brands that aren't theirs.
It wasn't the xiaomi fan who started first tho
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by edoairways: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Godsonjolly:

It wasn't the xiaomi fan who started first tho
Xiaomite have been causing confusion for some months via this platform
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Mohbola(f): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
After all the hyping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Price Of Samsung Galaxy Pro And Galaxy Y Duos / Bonus For Mtn Users / 5 Reasons We Want The Mi4i Phone!!! (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.