Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger (45777 Views)

Ogun Governorship Election Results By LGA (2023) / Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Ajayi: Who Will Win Ondo Governorship Election? / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by F3dan: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, we all know how the Wadas sent thugs to disrupt the election. It was a battle between the people's choice and a desperate Wada. President Mohammadu Buhari has nothing to do with the election.

If President Buhari wanted to interfere in any election, he would have targeted Benue because of Otorm's disparaging comments about his government. But he didn't. So why should he intervene in an election, like Kogi, that wouldn't benefit him in any way?

Again, that candidates, out of selfish interests, decide to overheat an election doesn't mean they enjoy the Federal government backing. Kogi's election has always been overrun by thugs. It's not a secret, my brother.

We shouldn't be blaming President Buhari for every action an individual takes.

May God bless us all.
Your first paragraph shows you are sentimental with facts, it is not good for you as a man. Saying the Wada's instigated the crisis that rocked that election is wrong of you and you need to think deep within yourself and apologize for that.
Saying President Buhari doesn't interfere in elections is not also true. Have you forgotten Osun state Governorship election, where Buhari himself said his party won the election with the help 'remote control ' that emanated from himself?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by GoodGovernance: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Akure South with the highest voting population, is a critical factor in favour of Eyitayo Jegede !

Unfortunately for Akeredolu, Ajayi is about to split his votes .
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by samwash(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Humm !! Ondo election is 2days away, why is it that this ondo election thread is not hitting nairaland Fp back to back on.like Edo state election.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
That sample is too small to decide the outcome of such election.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
F3dan:

Your first paragraph shows you are sentimental with facts, it is not good for you as a man. Saying the Wada's instigated the crisis that rocked that election is wrong of you and you need to think deep within yourself and apologize for that.
Saying President Buhari doesn't interfere in elections is not also true. Have you forgotten Osun state Governorship election, where Buhari himself said his party won the election with the help 'remote control ' that emanated from himself?

My brother, you keep going round in circles. Now it's remote control. If you read the context, Buhari was clearly talking about how he organized his party plus his party's last minute efforts to unite with other opposing forces to win the election.

Nowhere did he imply manipulation of some sort. That interpretation was maliciously implanted by the PDP and its supporters because that's the only language they have been using.

Please we should stop misquoting the president. It's not fair.

Point to note please. I didn't exonerate Bello o. I already made it clear from the beginning that none is 100% good and that blaming Buhari because of the selfish interests of the candidates is unfair. But if you choose to ignore it, it's well.

God bless you.
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
garfield1:

Why not support pdp as usual
He seems wise.
Support candidates and not parties.
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
garfield1:

Why not support pdp as usual
He seems wise.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by garfield1: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
GoodGovernance:
Akure South with the highest voting population, is a critical factor in favour of Eyitayo Jegede !

Unfortunately for Akeredolu, Ajayi is about to split his votes .

Akure south is not important.all parties will get good votes there and again jegede won't get much votes outside akure.lgas like owo,akoko south west and ilaje would be key.ajayi is dividing pdp votes
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by garfield1: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

He seems wise.

Sometimes,I toe that line
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by walezy14(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, them get PVCs? I no wan hear election rigging o cheesy

Majority of the town criers don't have PVC ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
walezy14:

Majority of the town criers don't have PVC ooo

So correct grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by drololaaof: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
One thing is certain majority of those in the campaign train will not go and vote ,so the mammoth crowd doesn't translate to votes ,the survey majority of voters did not partake in the survey ,it is an elitist exercise,some of the responders will not even go near polling booths. The exercise is akin to those ranting on the pages of newspapers , tv and social media on election day they are nowhere to found around polling booths
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by KingEzo: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
Trash! I will remind you guys on Sunday as Agboola Ajayi will emerge as the next governor of Ondo State
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by Lipscomb(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin wink this man just blabbing.
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by Lipscomb(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Jegede will know. Someone that running inclusive government and he said is proud of it.
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by bakila: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
garfield1:

He is not.he is just like pastor in edo.even bello that refused to do anything in edo has mobilized thugs
So your prayers is " may the thugs of Bello succeed."
Eyilafe Eyisure Eyi Jor
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by golddare: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
garfield1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/ondo-guber-election-eagle-badger-releases-findings/amp/

Edo election has humbled analysts oo. My prediction is that one of them will win.
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by luluosas(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
Will ON-do follow the footsteps on E-do? Time shall tell
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by kunlegboye(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Maxymilliano:
E[color=#550000][/color]yitayo Jegede ... The next Governor of the Sunshine State

E go clear for your eye
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by Earnonline7: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:44am On Oct 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, we all know how the Wadas sent thugs to disrupt the election. It was a battle between the people's choice and a desperate Wada. President Mohammadu Buhari has nothing to do with the election.

If President Buhari wanted to interfere in any election, he would have targeted Benue because of Otorm's disparaging comments about his government. But he didn't. So why should he intervene in an election, like Kogi, that wouldn't benefit him in any way?

Again, that candidates, out of selfish interests, decide to overheat an election doesn't mean they enjoy the Federal government backing. Kogi's election has always been overrun by thugs. It's not a secret, my brother.

We shouldn't be blaming President Buhari for every action an individual takes.

May God bless us all.
So who is supposed to provide security?We shouldn't blame Buhari when things go wrong but we should praise him when things go right according to you?
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by ayigababa1289(m): 2:08am On Oct 08, 2020
garfield1:

I am disappointed. Who told you he will win?
He will surely win if your ocultic party with not rig the election
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:25am On Oct 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol, una dun start cheesy

Anyway, one good thing about Buhari's administration is that all votes will count.

But approaching people without PVC in the name of taking survey will not help in anyway. grin

I don't see the reason some PDP sympathizers are congratulating Jegede in advance. It doesn't work that way, my brothers and sisters. Let's wait for INEC's results and not some wishful opinions of some PDP chauvinistic respondents without PVCs..

E go soon clear for una eyes.. grin

God bless Nigeria.
Akeredolu will win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by garfield1: 4:41am On Oct 08, 2020
ayigababa1289:

He will surely win if your ocultic party with not rig the election

It will be rigged. Pdp is evil
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by isaiah1jacob: 6:36am On Oct 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol, una dun start cheesy

Anyway, one good thing about Buhari's administration is that all votes will count.

But approaching people without PVC in the name of taking survey will not help in anyway. grin

I don't see the reason some PDP sympathizers are congratulating Jegede in advance. It doesn't work that way, my brothers and sisters. Let's wait for INEC's results and not some wishful opinions of some PDP chauvinistic respondents without PVCs..

E go soon clear for una eyes.. grin

God bless Nigeria.

PDP National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, knows that EYI will not MAKE it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So who is supposed to provide security?We shouldn't blame Buhari when things go wrong but we should praise him when things go right according to you?

You don't get the point, do you? Is Buhari God Almighty that he can kill insecurity 100% grin

My brother, if you can praise GEJ, then Buhari should probably be worshipped as far as security is concerned. Don't even bring security as weapon against PMB because he has done exceptionally well..

Even in the US and other sane countries, there are still insecurities. No government can curb it 100%.. However, it can be reduced to the barest minimum and that's what President Buhari has done and still doing.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by femlad97(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2020
slivertongue:

am not from Ondo neither do I have say on who becomes governor. I only have wishes which counts for nothing. I support folks I trust their ability. So to you APC is a disaster?

if PDP wins Ondo then Ekitti will... then 2023 will follow SAK
how many months salary do you think PDP mimiko was owing the state workers before aketi came in....7months and Aketi paid everything.....this man worked....i can only be against him in terms of increase in school tuition fees....but he worked and create another of job opportunities in the states..... don't say trash about someone u don't know..... jegede was from last admistration which was a bad era in ondo stat..we can say if he we reduce our school fees..... but Aketi truly worked
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by slivertongue: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2020
femlad97:
how many months salary do you think PDP mimiko was owing the state workers before aketi came in....7months and Aketi paid everything.....this man worked....i can only be against him in terms of increase in school tuition fees....but he worked and create another of job opportunities in the states..... don't say trash about someone u don't know..... jegede was from last admistration which was a bad era in ondo stat..we can say if he we reduce our school fees..... but Aketi truly worked

your response I guess ain't connected to quote
Re: Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger by IconicDude: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
I guess the jury is out as to who won this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Olusegun Obasanjo Defending His PhD Thesis At The Open University (Photos) / BREAKING: WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.