Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday (36148 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by AfroBeatDiary: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mehn
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by GogetterMD(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Front camera, after the camera grin

Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by RuddyFusion(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
SweetBuns:
so we noticed that this boy has been working harder lately and this attracted more giveaways from us and relative (he is a very good boy)... he was looking far cash to buy an 'android phone'

he kept telling me how he will finally take selfies, chyke girls, blah blah (na village dude o)... i am a friend to him so i helped him with a bit of cash too.

too bad that the boys in computer market were smarter than him

he came excitedly to the house yesterday beaming with smiles while saying he bought the phone with the "clearest camera" in nigeria.

that he bought a Infinix Camon.

As he said that, i knew he had fallen prey to the Aba boys grin

we explained that the phone is fake to him and now he hasnt eaten since then

mama has laughed to stupor and told him she'd help him get another.

he shed tears and i felt sorry. dude didnt know better.

see the specs of the phone.
the infinix camon.

50mp camera grin

I took exception to the use of Aba boys in your story...what has hard working ABA boys got to do with this ...stop this nonsense....just stop it

Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by ProphetofOdin: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
Those village guys can be very overzealous with new technology.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by BREYZ: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
SweetBuns:
so we noticed that this boy has been working harder lately and this attracted more giveaways from us and relative (he is a very good boy)... he was looking far cash to buy an 'android phone'

he kept telling me how he will finally take selfies, chyke girls, blah blah (na village dude o)... i am a friend to him so i helped him with a bit of cash too.

he came excitedly to the house yesterday beaming with smiles while saying he bought the phone with the "clearest camera" in nigeria.

the infinix camon.

50mp camera grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Samakus(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
The only problem I have with op is this her post and the mentality that midwifed this.

https://www.nairaland.com/6001018/broke-guys-shouldnt-even-erections

Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Oluwauchebest(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Even as I know phone reach only me no fit go buy phone grin grin grin

Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Hoojay(f): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
WAWU grin grin grin

HERE NA LAGOS grin grin grin
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Eeithis30: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
4 nuclear bomb inside infinix camon

Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Dearlord(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
I swear , grin I was once duped like him.
I was heading to samsung outlet until I was conered and convinced to buy a used fucking second hand faulty Nokia phone

Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Franktom247(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
You guys knew he is not street smart and tech savvy but left him alone to go to a den like computer village am sure he did not enter there na for ikeja under bridge this evil was done as una get money to throway make una wire me some am a village boy too and i need android phone too abeg tell him not cry but to thank God that fufu was not packaged for him

Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Freelane33(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Chai Nigerians
SweetBuns:

the infinix camon.

50mp camera grin
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Dagger79(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
OP pls ehn how much did he buy the phone
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Only few people knew tlthe picture is photoshoped
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Unik3030: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
SweetBuns:

the infinix camon.

50mp camera grin
this is the same dubious character our brothers export abroad all in d name of hustle n when they got dealt with they start shouting xenophobia

Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Pauladex(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
This one weak me.
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by drealcivilceno(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Storage don already full sef....

Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by jericco1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
OP your explanation of the guy's predicament is very poor

Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Omezif(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lesson to him, next time he would be careful.
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
SweetBuns:

the infinix camon.

50mp camera grin

Gimme a taste of your SweetBuns SweetPussy
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Organs(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
If one day, an IG of police or even Lagos governor closes down the computer village, all the flat headed mofos will start screaming up and down that Buhari wants to donate it to fulani. However, one thing is certain, that place deals in more fraudulent business than legitimate business as far as i am concerned.

Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by ATTemi: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
The nuclear sweet me. Even if he wants 2 commit suicide.....
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Ginaz(f): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
“After the camera“ ....

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by KingDash: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
SweetBuns:

the infinix camon.

50mp camera grin
even iPhone don't have this type of spec... nice phone tho.
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Bkayyy: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
Did I just see "after the camera" lol grin
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by tendyjohn(m): 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
After the camera and 4 nuclear weapons. . . that's thinking outside the box. . . cheesy
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by chukwuibuipob: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
sad dumb kids with their stupid talk.What’s wrong living/staying in her father’s house?Do u even knw if her parents are in their 70 sad? U expect her to go rob or what? Who even knw maybe nah on top of soak away @ backyard of one baba jamiu u rent house that u won’t allow us to rest.I doubt dat nuts can afford agent fees in lekki.Stewpid thing
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Aksnoopy: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
My own is that your boyfriend need to pay close attention to you, coz that househelp go dey knack you whenever you guys fight or when he is outta town or whenever toto scratch you too much. undecided

See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors / Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread / Infinix Zero 4 (X555), Zero 4 Plus X602 Official Discussion Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51