Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday (36152 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by foolbuster: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
obiekunie2:

A NONENTITY CURSED A WHOLE RACE AND ALL THE MODS LEFT HIS POST AND JUST LOOK THE OTHER SIDE - LET IT THE BE OTHER WAY ROUND AND THE POST WOULD AV BEEN HIDDEN AND THE MONIKA BANNED FOREVER!

Nairaland for you. Run by tribalistic and hypocritical individuals, very sad.
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by obiekunie2: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
foolbuster:

Nairaland for you. Run by tribalistic and hypocritical individuals, very sad.

THE FORUM IS A TRUE MICROCOSM OF THE CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA.

watch how they will rather ban my monika - like a give a fuk.
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by foolbuster: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
obiekunie2:

THE FORUM IS A TRUE MICROCOSM OF THE CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA.

watch how they will rather ban my monika - like a give a fuk.

Gbam.
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by TheSoothSayer(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
foolbuster:

Are you aware people intentionally buy these phones because its cheaper and is what they can afford?

Well, they shouldn't. Unless ofcourse it's below 15k.
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by 99thEnemy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
four nuclear, they just brought Hiroshima bomb into their home

4 of them for that matter grin grin grin
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Earnonline7: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lol
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Kennyswag: 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
obiekunie2:
obiekunie2 to his useless father:

YOU ARE CURSED 900 YEARS TO YOUR 10TH GENERATION!

FROM TODAY HENCE FORTH, FOR SO LONG AS OGWUGWU! AROBINAGU! ALUSI OKIJA! OJITA! CHIUKWU ABIAMA LIVES, GOOD SHALL DEPART FROM YOU!

EVIL, PAINS AND SORROW WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND!

YOU WILL SEE THE MANIFESTATION OF THIS CURSE I PLACE ON YOU! NO IMMAM! NO PASTOR! NO BABALAWO CAN REMOVE THIS CURSE FROM YOU!

A NONENTITY CURSED A WHOLE RACE AND ALL THE MODS LEFT HIS POST AND JUST LOOK THE OTHER SIDE - LET IT THE BE OTHER WAY ROUND AND THE POST WOULD AV BEEN HIDDEN AND THE MONIKA BANNED FOREVER!

Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Olatlaccon(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
obiekunie2:

SEE THE ANUMPAMA STILL CANT MENTION THE PART OF ONTISHA WERE THEY SWINDLE HIM OF PHONE!

AS YOU COME TO SOCIAL MEDIA TO DEFAME A WHOLE CITY JUST TO GET LIKE, SO SHALL PEOPLE FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE DEFAME YOU FOR THE FUN OF IT - THAT WAY YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO LAY FALSE ACCUSATION.

ANWULANWU!
Are you pained cos it happened in Anambra or what...ohh..now I get your problem...sorry ehn...and ain't a clown like you to be exchanging swear words just to prove a point...likes don't give me shit okay...iffu pained cos of my comment don't quote me...iffu think my comment was a lie to satisfy yourself good for you so that you can have rest of mind and speak the language I understand don't come here spitting out Igbo language....and your upbringing was poor too cos you don't swear for someone you didn't know just to prove a point...man up and relax your muscles life is so short to be pained by some comment that doesn't concern you ..okay...hope you find peace
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by SweetBuns(f): 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
SweetBuns tell us the truth,you are the one that got swindled.
Sky go fall fess before I fall for such scam grin
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by candygist: 12:30am On Oct 08, 2020
This is what will call MPIAWA. That's what the ignore boys in computer village call this.
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by lhawarl1(m): 2:12am On Oct 08, 2020
nani667:

Is that "nuclear" ayam seeing ❓
Yes oo.. Na nuclear energy they power the processor
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by lekonso: 2:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Freestainworld:
you guys should have gotten to phone for him instead of allowing him buy it himself
He did not tell them he wanted to buy phone na
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Sixfeetbelle: 5:26am On Oct 08, 2020
Samakus:
The only problem I have with op is this her post and the mentality that midwifed this.

https://www.nairaland.com/6001018/broke-guys-shouldnt-even-erections

Nobody cares about your problem with her.

Let your low self-esteem continue to prick you.
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Samakus(m): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Nobody cares about your problem with her.

Let your low self-esteem continue to prick you.

shocked shocked
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by nuelyoyo(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2020
atheistandproud:

I see am my brother.

I don laugh piss for body.

This is why I invest my time teaching people for free about Smartphones. But unfortunately, many NIGERIANS don't care about knowledge.

Visit my channel on telegram (t. me/inquisitiveuniverse). I am not collecting a kobo from you. It's free.
Ok, I will.
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by realtorisaac: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2020
I have infinix camon 12 (64/4gb) used for sale @35k
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by scarycuteface(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
People are wicked o

Chai
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Kunja2: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Too bad he fell prey. You for follow am na.
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by Mohbola(f): 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
I pity him
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by RoyalHighness7(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
realtorisaac:
I have infinix camon 12 (64/4gb) used for sale @35k

30k?
Re: Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday by wealthtrak: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
SweetBuns:
so we noticed that this boy has been working harder lately and this attracted more giveaways from us and relative (he is a very good boy)... he was looking far cash to buy an 'android phone'

He kept telling me how he will finally take selfies, chyke girls, blah blah (na village dude o)... i am a friend to him so i helped him with a bit of cash too.

too bad that the boys in computer market were smarter than him

he came excitedly to the house yesterday beaming with smiles while saying he bought the phone with the "clearest camera" in nigeria.

that he bought a Infinix Camon.

As he said that, i knew he had fallen prey to the Aba boys grin

we explained that the phone is fake to him and now he hasnt eaten since then

mama has laughed to stupor and told him she'd help him get another.

he shed tears and i felt sorry. dude didnt know better.

see the specs of the phone.
the infinix camon.

50mp camera grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors / Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.