Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" (38071 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 16th Anniversary Of Surviving 2005 Sosoliso Plane Crash / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by GooseBump: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
why did god not save the plane?
Useless god
Why did God not kill you yet

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Dearlord(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Life is very ugly at times
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by FarahAideed: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Damaged by incompetent Nigeria ..The crash that this lady was involved in was caused by Airport Generator running out of fuel as the the aircraft made it final approach for the runway

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by urbanshoppersng: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Well said Kechi!

You're truly a survivor and your story inspires a lot of voice...

@urbanshoppersng
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by 50shot(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by CosmicPhoenix: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
because he's useless
GooseBump:
Why did God not kill you yet

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by platido(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
Indeed God is faithful. Each and every day I wake up I give him praise. Despite situation surrounding us. And Buhari dead government.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Martinez39s(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
God is nonexistent. If you are not dead, it just means you are not dead.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by AbdulRazakk(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
True Talk �
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by GooseBump: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
because he's useless

No bro, he loves you
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by PrinceMajestic: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
So its safe to say god is done with kids starving to death in idp camps? god is done with innocent nigerians like late uwa vera (r.i.p), victims of rape, terrorism, banditry, robbery etc god is done with them? Better appreciate your lucky chance of survival, you can still go next tomorrow if god is done with you. Religion is quite the most severe brain disease

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by CosmicPhoenix: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
how do you know there were evil people on board?what kind of foolish god kills innocent people along side evil people,this fool wants to defend the uselessness of his god,what a re.tard.

faithful2911:

Cos there were evil people onboard that needed to die.

See this foolish man.
Can you even withstand my presence here on earth? Or can you compete with me in any endeavor? You are abusing the living God.

In fact, God punish your entire lineage. Fool.

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Diligence4life: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
[
[color=#000099][/color]quote author=Slawormir post=94703112]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Good to know she survived

But she surviving that plane crash has nothing to do with God....
That imaginary being up there in the sky don't give anybody preferential treatment...
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die....so for the fact that we survived a day without dying doesn't mean God is on our side.....it means we are just lucky that day....and it doesn't mean we will be lucky the next day...

I know alot of you all will insult me..... but no worries... because am a real niggarrr[/quote]

That u r alive is God, people like u needs to go through stuff to appreciate God. Change your mindsets.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Diligence4life: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
[
[/color]quote author=Slawormir post=94703112]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

That imaginary being up there in the sky don't give anybody preferential treatment...
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die....so for the fact that we survived a day without dying doesn't mean God is on our side.....it means we are just lucky that day....and it doesn't mean we will be lucky the next day...

I know alot of you all will insult me..... but no worries... because am a real niggarrr[/quote]

That u r alive is God, people like u needs to go through stuff to appreciate God. Change your mindsets.[color=#000099]
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by exnovio(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die....so for the fact that we survived a day without dying doesn't mean God is on our side.....it means we are just lucky that day....and it doesn't mean we will be lucky the next day

Bro,there is God am a living witness ,i pray u have an encounter with HIM just like saul.

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by PrinceMajestic: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
faithful2911:

See this foolish man.
Can you even withstand my presence here on earth? Or can you compete with me in any endeavor? You are abusing the living God.

here is an average nigerian religious terrorist. Wishing people evil for disbelieving in their illusion. This is the type that kill for god like abubakar shekau of boko haram and this is christian version.

7 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Where is her before pics?
I am also curious
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by olagoke29970: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
lifestyle is very boring at occasions
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
ojun50:
, if you’re not dead, God’s not done with you.

For those planning suicide learn from this
Was God done with the ones that die?

That means that when God allow you to commit suicide that means he is done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by faithful2911(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
how do you know there were evil people on board?what kind of foolish god kills innocent people along side evil people,this fool wants to defend the uselessness of his god,what a re.tard.

Nigga you are messing up big time.

As at 2007 I had many friends who were claiming etheist but now na dem dey rush church pass me sef.

Even Einstein, Pythagoras, Newton etc all wrote about God. I wonder why you have decided to be foolish.

Goodluck sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by johnpablo541(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
TheAviator2000:
I wish her all the best.
I remember this crash.
I was in secondary school then and so many students from Loyola Jesuit weren't so lucky.
FFK was the aviation minister then and despite the billions allocated to improve the safety and performance of that industry, FFK did not achieve a single thing.
Its easy for FFK to open his dirty mouth to criticize the current administration and abuse/insult journalists and his wives but lets not that this guy actually has blood on his hands. So many plane crash happened in his tenure because he would rather look the other way and accept kick backs while the aviation industry suffered.

FFK was not minister of aviation in 2005 na.
Babalola Borishade was the minister of aviation in 2005, FFK didn't record a plane crash during his time as Minister of Aviation. I don't like the guy though
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by KingDash: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
toh see as him disfigure ya face
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Saig: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

I know alot of you all will insult me..... but no worries... because am a real niggarrr
real nigarr
God is REAL!
That's why you are alive. Don't call Him imaginary being. Repent
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by PrinceMajestic: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:

Lol, dnt argue with terrorists. Average terrorist kill, hate and curse for god

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by andyanders: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

I know alot of you all will insult me..... but no worries... because am a real niggarrr

Don't worry about whatever she went through now, there will be a time that u will know that there is a supreme being and u will pay for this ur rant.

God is merciful and it's not his wish for any soul to perish.

Retrace ur steps now, as there is life after death.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by CosmicPhoenix: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
go and tell that bullshit to foolish religious people,i had many atheist friends my black a55,i wonder how that debunks the uselessness of god.

faithful2911:

Nigga you are messing up big time.

As at 2007 I had many friends who were claiming etheist but now na dem dey rush church pass me sef.

Even Einstein, Pythagoras, Newton etc all wrote about God. I wonder why you have decided to be foolish.

Goodluck sha.

5 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by sigiyaya(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
faithful2911:
Goodluck to her.

See this foolish man.

How i wish you know how foolish you sounded grin

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Oluwauchebest(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
On God on God
Still on God

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by achaemeka(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
And Na 20k I need to invest in my dead blog, I nor see. God don forget me.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Drizzy5001(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Such a beautiful young girl, see wetin our useless govt have caused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Are Rubbing Kcee's Backside On Stage (photos) / Basketmouth Identified As A Man From Afghanistan At Hotel In Cape Town / Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.