Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" (38072 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 16th Anniversary Of Surviving 2005 Sosoliso Plane Crash / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Caleb17: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:
She’s a strong woman.

The type of motivational speaker one suppose listen to. Not these ones that will tell you they started their restaurant with 2 cups rice and half cup of beans, now they owe the biggest eatery in Lekki, she has over 30 eateries in West Africa, yet, she no get international passport.

I’ve decided never to listen to any motivational speaker again.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by sweetrace(f): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Good to know she survived

But she surviving that plane crash has nothing to do with God....
That imaginary being up there in the sky don't give anybody preferential treatment...
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die....so for the fact that we survived a day without dying doesn't mean God is on our side.....it means we are just lucky that day....and it doesn't mean we will be lucky the next day...

I know alot of you all will insult me..... but no worries... because am a real niggarrr

Why don’t you take the time to find out for yourself if God is real. I’m not telling you to go to a church or a pastor. I’m telling you not to dismiss what you don’t know without making sure you’re not making a mistake. Personally, I am embarrassed by a lot of churches, but I refused to allow their fakeness or their activities stop me from knowing God. Pick up a Bible, tell God to speak to you and read the New Testament. Attending a church will help you grow if you understand that your bible and not the words of the pastor should guide and direct you. The words of the pastor should be inline with the Bible.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
She drops lines that makes me pause the video and look at her again. She obviously very brave, intelligent and beautiful than 90% on mother earth.
Even though I liked your comment, I just need to make some adjustments.
When I watched the video, I was amazed because she dropped some lines that made me to paused the video, then, I looked at her again. Obviously, she’s a very brave, intelligent and beautiful than 90% of people living on this mother’s earth. Thank you

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by RichyAD(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
guy222:
Just imagin your comment, big for nothing, you are more than an e-diot infact you are a z-diot
for pourging out my mind?
it's irritating me, I'm not lying
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by fetrillion(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:
She’s a strong woman.

The type of motivational speaker one suppose listen to. Not these ones that will tell you they started their restaurant with 2 cups rice and half cup of beans, now they owe the biggest eatery in Lekki, she has over 30 eateries in West Africa, yet, she no get international passport.
They will tell you they are educational consultant but never owned a tutorial centre..

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by harmony75: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
true.. thank God for His grace upon you and upon us!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
When such great miracles take place, God is only trying to draw the person closer to Himself in righteousness. Sad that many experience such great miracles and stil live in sin, only to finally die one day and end up on the wrong side of eternity regretting their inability to discern the purpose of the mercies of God upon them.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by chatinent: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
She's happy with the look. This is sb who knows what life costs.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Olatlaccon(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:
She’s a strong woman.

Hahahahaha...abeg no burst my stomach...I dey laugh hard here...their mouth sweet ehn...all na scam
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Thank God for her .I saw the victims of the accident back them. Thank God for her life.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by professore(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
A true survivor.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Olatlaccon(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

That imaginary being up there in the sky don't give anybody preferential treatment...
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die....so for the fact that we survived a day without dying doesn't mean God is on our side.....it means we are just lucky that day....and it doesn't mean we will be lucky the next day...

I know alot of you all will insult me..... but no worries... because am a real niggarrr
Bros she wasn't lucky cos of luck if God did save her luck wouldn't do shit
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by supercase1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

I know u smoke weed but if you were to be a scientist you would understand that humans didn't just come into life through chance have you seen a house without been built by someone? how much much creatures such as birds,thousands of plants and animals magnificent creatures yet someone will say there is no god.i just pity you.
do you know how many thousands of cells in our body that collaborate and interrelate to enable you wake up and live normally as a human?yet you say there is no God even when science had even agreement to the existence of a living god.a mere mortar says there is no God.
I just pity you,if I where you I will turn back from the evil things I might be doing and worship the only through God Jehovah because you didn't just appear on Earth just like that okay
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by supercase1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
because he's useless

I and other sane nairalanders never expected any meaniful comment from you,just been your useless altitude always.please keep it up cheesy
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Tboyfrosh123(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

you are very ......am outta words there

pls God is not am imaginary being be guided ooo do you think everything on earth just came into existence without a reason or who do you think created you pls be guided don't attract plague on your selves and take Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior pls
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Tboyfrosh123(m): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
have watched her sang before on american got talent b as in her voice is very very beautiful and even SIMon(one of the judge ) gave her a golden buzzer for her voice
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Tboyfrosh123(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
sigiyaya:
Bro please dont waste your precious and valuable time arguing with foolish, gullible and religious brainwashed Nigerians, i can assure you that no matter how much you try you can never awaken them, no hope bro grin
pls pls pls pls repent before it too late so you don't regret later
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by kikelomojessy(f): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Wow! She is looking better now. She has so much strength and encouragement to share.

God is awesome. Thank God for keeping you.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by sigiyaya(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Tboyfrosh123:
pls pls pls pls repent before it too late so you don't regret later
You sound so f00lish bro grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by ofiko123(m): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
When there is life there is hope..
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Tboyfrosh123(m): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
sigiyaya:
You sound so f00lish bro grin
you are the one who sound foolish here like you look

because as we all know so many professors and scientist agree that there is An immortal God even Albert Einstein the sole father of Science which your brain cerebrum I know isn't up to quarter of his intelligence accept that there is God so give me a reason you said there is no God

pls accept Jesus before it too late the angels are writing everything you say in the book of life pls pls

don't go to hell fire be guided
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by simplesearch: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

Every good thing proceeds from God, so does luck which is closely associated with goodness. Your escape is neither coincidental nor arbitrary, it is always by Gods orchestration. God said it pointedly in the scriptures, that no excuse for refusing Jesus and repentance from ones sins will be tenable on the day of judgement. That is why he will see to it that you had the best opportunity to repent before any misfortune that'll terminate your life come your way. If giving the opportunity the devil will ensure the whole world go up in flame in less than a day with no single escape, that's how evil his intentions are towards humanity, but we being foolish in our thinking always take the devil as our good friend and God our arch-enemy. Your only problem is that you know without a doubt that the things you are engaged in are innately subversive to Gods will. This is how atheistic ideas are formed, they know every evil deed must be accounted for at the end of time, and since nature abhors a vacuum they know there must be a supreme being over all creatures who will dispense this judgement. Instead of availing themselves the opportunity to know and please him, they start to fantasize with the ideas of how sweet it will look like or be if such being never existed. And since they are convinced in the futility of such pursuit, they then resort into brazen rejection of plain truth by training their heart to believe otherwise. That's a dangerous position and path, and that's exactly where you are now. You can however still salvage whatever is left by repenting of your self will, letting Jesus transform your stone filled heart to that of flesh, thereafter you will find joy in serving God again.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by kingxsamz(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
APOSTLECHUMA:
When such great miracles take place, God is only trying to draw the person closer to Himself in righteousness.

Ahn ahn!
For a plane crash that killed 108 people including children and disfigured this lady.
Make una dey try get sense small nw. undecided
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by SimplePlan34: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
God destroyed her for what, for his glory? What a glorious God.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by osejie17(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Where is her before pics?
wetin u wan use am do?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by kingxsamz(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
supercase1:

I know u smoke weed but if you were to be a scientist you would understand that humans didn't just come into life through chance have you seen a house without been built by someone? how much much creatures such as birds,thousands of plants and animals magnificent creatures yet someone will say there is no god.i just pity you.
do you know how many thousands of cells in our body that collaborate and interrelate to enable you wake up and live normally as a human?yet you say there is no God even when science had even agreement to the existence of a living god.a mere mortar says there is no God.
I just pity you,if I where you I will turn back from the evil things I might be doing and worship the only through God Jehovah because you didn't just appear on Earth just like that okay

Since a house cannot appear on its own, who then created your god?
And when did Science acknowledge the existence of any god?

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by CosmicPhoenix: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
make your brain useful for once and learn the difference between attitude and altitude.

supercase1:

I and other sane nairalanders never expected any meaniful comment from you,just been your useless altitude always.please keep it up cheesy
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Warmaterial(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

ur head dey dia man, forget people who think say one supreme being dey up dey guide them... some can even boast that with their yaweh up there they can do this or that
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Emmatee1816(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
RichyAD:
OP you for don say (graphic pictures) now i can't eat again
you mean the op should have used the term "VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVICED"
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
Amen
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Taylordedon(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
[quote author=HsLBroker post=94703207][/quote]
Everyday they keep shouting thank god for life,
thank god for life

life in extreme poverty, is that what you thanking god for ? a god that doesn't care about anyone, is that one a god ??

Fans Mock Cynthia Morgan For Piercing Her Nose (see) / Wizkid Shares Video With His Son, Zion After Jada Pollock Dumped Him / Real Warri Pikin & Husband Set For Their Dream Wedding 10 Yrs After 1st Wedding

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68