Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" (38070 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 16th Anniversary Of Surviving 2005 Sosoliso Plane Crash / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Taylordedon(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Everyday they keep shouting thank god for life,
thank god for life

life in extreme poverty, is that what you thanking god for ? a god that doesn't care about anyone, is that one a god ??
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by FLOTAN(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
The Survivor! It was an emotional day!

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Greatzeus(m): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Macsjebs:
This is really touching, I am in tears cry cry cry cry
Pls if you don't have a strong heart, so u don't experience heartbreaks, pls think carefully before starting a business because it's not about what you selling but if people are willing to patronize u... In my case, I really don't know what I am not doing correctly despite all the reviews and recommendations by Nairalanders on the thread on my signature embarassed
Your products are expensive, maybe because of the quality. If you want to sell well go to companies and meet corporate folks who can spend N20k on 100ml perfume that will last a month. You are on a long thing on nairaland.
Also some businesses should be side hustle only not full time job,so as to have backup incase business isn't moving.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by RichyAD(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
Emmatee1816:
you mean the op should have used the term "VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVICED"
yes , little things irritates some of us
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by excel101(m): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Good to know she survived

But she surviving that plane crash has nothing to do with God....
That imaginary being up there in the sky don't give anybody preferential treatment...
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die....so for the fact that we survived a day without dying doesn't mean God is on our side.....it means we are just lucky that day....and it doesn't mean we will be lucky the next day...

I know alot of you all will insult me..... but no worries... because am a real niggarrr
"The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom" wisdom is is seen in action most times when we start talking.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by supercase1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
kingxsamz:

Since a house cannot appear on its own, who then created your god?
And when did Science acknowledge the existence of any god?
you see,it's good to ask if u don't know unlike some people that claim I too know.
so many notable scientists disagrees with the theory of evolution because there is no coherent link in the theory.
I will get tell you the names of some prominent scientists who one supported the evolution theory before accepting the story of creation.and as for God,he is called Jehovah I believe you might had heard some timaya songs where he mention "Jehovah" yeah that's God's name and he is omnipotent.the Bible says a thousand years is like just a day in God's eyes,u see how vast the knowledge of God is human entire intelligence is just 1/100000000000000000000000 of God wisdom and power.
we can't question how God came about because we just can't comprehend it
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by kingxsamz(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
supercase1:

you see,it's good to ask if u don't know unlike some people that claim I too know.
so many notable scientists disagrees with the theory of evolution because there is no coherent link in the theory.
I will get tell you the names of some prominent scientists who one supported the evolution theory before accepting the story of creation.and as for God,he is called Jehovah I believe you might had heard some timaya songs where he mention "Jehovah" yeah that's God's name and he is omnipotent.the Bible says a thousand years is like just a day in God's eyes,u see how vast the knowledge of God is human entire intelligence is just 1/100000000000000000000000 of God wisdom and power.
we can't question how God came about because we just can't comprehend it

You have not answered any of my questions.
You say you can't question your god's existence because you can't comprehend it. So, How were you able to comprehend or come to the conclusion that it was a god or this particular god out of all the thousands of gods that created the universe?

And also, I asked you to show me where science acknowledges the existence of a god. I didn't ask you anything about evolution, neither did I ask you to mention scientists who believe in a god.
The personal belief of one or few scientists doesn't reflect on science as a whole.

So answer my questions.

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by OkehBlessing(f): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
God is not dead
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Earnonline7: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Life
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by FatherOfJesus: 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Africans with dead brain.

Why did god allow the plane crash in the first place?
That’s a productive way of thinking and asking questions
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by sigiyaya(m): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Tboyfrosh123:
you are the one who sound foolish here like you look

because as we all know so many professors and scientist agree that there is An immortal God even Albert Einstein the sole father of Science which your brain cerebrum I know isn't up to quarter of his intelligence accept that there is God so give me a reason you said there is no God

pls accept Jesus before it too late the angels are writing everything you say in the book of life pls pls

don't go to hell fire be guided
grin grin grin grin You sound more foolish bro, that Albert Einstein did doesn't mean every scientist does believe. I believe you are a Christian but i doubt that you have ever read about the introduction of Christianity in sub Sahara Africa in the 15th century. If you would ever believe that the same people who came to enslave you for over 400 years will come back to give you a religion that will lead you to salvation, heaven and ever lasting life,then that means that you are completely mad

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Mypeople2(m): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
Davash222:
She’s a strong woman.

The type of motivational speaker one suppose listen to. Not these ones that will tell you they started their restaurant with 2 cups of rice and half cup of beans, now they owe the biggest eatery in Lekki, with over 30 eateries in West Africa, yet, she no get international passport.

I’ve decided never to listen to any motivational speaker again.
grin grin They need to watch you well grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by IMAliyu(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
faithful2911:

Nigga you are messing up big time.

As at 2007 I had many friends who were claiming etheist but now na dem dey rush church pass me sef.

Even Einstein, Pythagoras, Newton etc all wrote about God. I wonder why you have decided to be foolish.

Goodluck sha.

A point of correction, these people especially Einstein's God was a deist God.

To put simply a creator which made the universe, but doesn't interfere with the workings of the universe, and by that this woman just survived the crash out of statistical probability, not because of the grace of God or because she was anymore special than the others who died.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Davash222:
She’s a strong woman.

The type of motivational speaker one suppose listen to. Not these ones that will tell you they started their restaurant with 2 cups of rice and half cup of beans, now they owe the biggest eatery in Lekki, with over 30 eateries in West Africa, yet, she no get international passport.

I’ve decided never to listen to any motivational speaker again.
Laughter Comedy Show awaits you.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by Image123(m): 5:26am On Oct 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

You say you can't question your god's existence because you can't comprehend it. So, How were you able to comprehend or come to the conclusion that it was a god or this particular god out of all the thousands of gods that created the universe?

And also, I asked you to show me where science acknowledges the existence of a god. I didn't ask you anything about evolution, neither did I ask you to mention scientists who believe in a god.
The personal belief of one or few scientists doesn't reflect on science as a whole.

So answer my questions.

As usual a dumb point. Non-discovery does not equate non-existence. That science has not discovered something does not mean that it does not exist. Science will still discover something new and better next year. That should give your feeble brain an idea that the best and the greatest is yet to be discovered science. If God is the best and the greatest, why are you having continued spasms that science has not discovered God or acknowledged God?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by cardoctor(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2020
Her spiritual strength is incredible. She has been an inspiration to me ever since I heard her story. God is your strength.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by emmysexxy(f): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Where is her before pics?

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by supercase1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

So answer my questions.
ok before I answer your question are you a Muslim or a Christian?
after that I will explain to you in why evolution theory is a lie and still unprovable.i am a microbiologist hence I have an in-depth knowledge on this issue
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by kingxsamz(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
supercase1:

ok before I answer your question are you a Muslim or a Christian?
after that I will explain to you in why evolution theory is a lie and still unprovable.i am a microbiologist hence I have an in-depth knowledge on this issue

Where did I say anything about Evolution? undecided
Answer the question I asked.
No one's arguing evolution here.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by 1Sharon(f): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
So God was done with her classmates that all lost their lives ? ASSHOLE.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by 1Sharon(f): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
sweetrace:

Why don’t you take the time to find out for yourself if God is real. I’m not telling you to go to a church or a pastor. I’m telling you not to dismiss what you don’t know without making sure you’re not making a mistake. Personally, I am embarrassed by a lot of churches, but I refused to allow their fakeness or their activities stop me from knowing God. Pick up a Bible, tell God to speak to you and read the New Testament. Attending a church will help you grow if you understand that your bible and not the words of the pastor should guide and direct you. The words of the pastor should be inline with the Bible.

Why do you dismiss Allah? You go and pick up a quran
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by 1Sharon(f): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Africans with dead brain.

Why did god allow the plane crash in the first place?
That’s a productive way of thinking and asking questions

For his glory.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by sweetrace(f): 2:17am On Oct 09, 2020
1Sharon:

Why do you dismiss Allah? You go and pick up a quran

You are certainly not the one my comment was directed to. But if you choose to, go ahead and pick up a Quran. Whatever works for you.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: "If You Are Not Dead, God Is Not Done With You" by 1Sharon(f): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
sweetrace:

You are certainly not the one my comment was directed to. But if you choose to, go ahead and pick up a Quran. Whatever works for you.

Why do you dismiss Allah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid, Banky W, Tunde Demuren, Paul O Okoye Pictured Together / Real Warri Pikin & Husband Set For Their Dream Wedding 10 Yrs After 1st Wedding / Basketmouth Identified As A Man From Afghanistan At Hotel In Cape Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.