Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) (47466 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Ayo Fayose Boards An Okada In Lagos To Avoid Missing His Flight (Photos) / Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by Phemostiga4u: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
slivertongue:
hw is this news ?
NL sef
no b Everytime deybgo dey post bad news na
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by tonyson010(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
SmartProf:
Prof. Zulum philosophy of life is not made in Nigeria. His mindset is not the same as those of his colleagues in Nigeria at all. He seems like someone who if left to him alone he will gladly reside in a rented bungalow apartment. Credit should be given to whoever positioned him to become governor cos that person thought beyond politics.

But he needs to be cautious too. He needs to live and make things happen in that place.
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
The governor of the people of his state, God will in His infinite mercies protect your going and coming always. Amen. You are great to be commuting with the ordinary Nigerians instead of private jet like your colleagues. They will continue to pursue, they won't met you. Amen

Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by Humble55(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
In this man, I see true leaders with a vibrant leadership prowess.

Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
But you collect copy of the picture nah..

GOFRONT:
Nawa for this woman sef.....See as she snap me join the pics. Snap only yasef and governor, she no hear word.

She just wan cast me kowai
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by Akharmony: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nah him work he deh do... We pray for Allahs protection over him

Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by Stricklybidness(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
SmartProf:
Prof. Zulum philosophy of life is not made in Nigeria. His mindset is not the same as those of his colleagues in Nigeria at all. He seems like someone who if left to him alone he will gladly reside in a rented bungalow apartment. Credit should be given to whoever positioned him to become governor cos that person thought beyond politics.
Tats the way life ought to be.

Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Brandstudio01:
One of the few truthful Leaders in this country
Hm, one you said, or the only truthful governor in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by Longman180(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
Nawa for this woman sef.....See as she snap me join the pics. Snap only yasef and governor, she no hear word.

Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by Geneh411: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
GOFRONT:

Lol bros you don dey grow breast and that tummy looks like 4 months old pregnancy
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by xcellentgraphic: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
Our incoming vp
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
nairalandankrah:
IPOB governor.lol

Who dash them?

Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
His afraid to use PJ so their will not bomb it and fine one useless excuse to tell us
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by alizma: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Azman airline.
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by tsagir(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
I DONT KNOW WHY I LOVE THIS MAN
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by lykwhoishe: 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
SmartProf:
Prof. Zulum philosophy of life is not made in...Credit should be given to whoever positioned him to become governor cos that person thought beyond politics.

That person is his predecessor Fmr Gov Shettima, who now refers to Zulum as his boss. Two excellent humans

Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by shevy878: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
grin make meself comment " I like this Governor "
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by karnap(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
the best governor in Nigeria
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by Frontdude(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
GOFRONT:

Hahaha, see ur big belle
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
GOFRONT:

Mugu, u for commot yo fugly face mask lest we see ur boko face
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by DEROXMAN: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
SmartProf:
Yes Tinubu positioned him as the APC national leader
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by DEROXMAN: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
LandMann:
The man from the state with the highest voting population in Nigeria...

When Borno vote is declared
no its kano
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by DeRoyalhouse: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Face mask
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by xukwaa: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dem no dey humble person say trailer dey come!
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
Someone that bh is looking for, una get heart o

It's unsafe to travel with him, maybe he don't want to be caught in the next attack alone
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by zone51: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
SmartProf:

Some of us that schooled in Unimaid knew him well about this wink

Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by Manred0(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
My best Northern Governor in the history of Nigeria.. whether he is being real or acting for the gallery... I love him.. no homo
No, best Governor in the whole country, abi you fit call any southern governor that is better than him when it comes to simplicity.

Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by Timblaze(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hmmm, nice one, I love and respect this man, but I hope is not like the one who has only 150 cow and couldn't afford money to buy election form , only to win and change..
Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
SmartProf:
Yes o, absolutely correct, he's changing the narratives of the game of politics.

Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2020
He's a down to earth governor.

Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by Alanzazani: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
SmartProf:

I think he is a thoroughly educated professor. Not some type of political professors. Leadership should be about leaving a legacy and not acquiring stupendous wealth in a criminal way.

Re: Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
longetivity:
hope Boko boys are not on that plane
Sense will not kill you o

Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi / Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / Sanwo-Olu Flaunts ₦160 Million Patek Philippe Wristwatch - Gazette