Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 (85186 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Today Is The Burial Of The Lady That Was Proposed With 3 Rings By His Fiancee / Burial Photos Of The Lady That Was Proposed With 3 Rings By His Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by ofuonyebi: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
Apart from this sudden death, is it not even a taboo to propose to someone with 3-rings at the same time?
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by paul100(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
bluefilm:
This story get as e be.
I swears.They are talking about bad friends but they do not say if you was poisoned by any of her friends.
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
quentin06:

She is not a virgin, save your crocodile tears.

Hallelujah I’m happy for us
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by Karemarealty288(m): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
EMXTAN1:
Lord protect us from Frienemies. Her time is up sha, if not it wouldn't have been so. May we never die prematurely. RIP to the dead. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear this lose

Remove the Letter R from FRIEND...what you will have is FIEND....so look it up in your dictionary.
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by livingchrist: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
The purpose of life is to do the will of God anything short of that is a waste.
The first will of God is for you to accept eternal life by believing on Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for you.
Second is to live for Jesus, presenting yourself as a living sacrifice to God through Jesus christ the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Life is short

Death is sure

Christ is the cure

That's the lesson of this whole story
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by cococandy(f): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
A car accident is an accident. People and their superstitions. I mean unless they messed her car without her knowledge or paid someone to hit and run, then how could she have killed the lady?

If they can accuse her friend of killing her, they might as well accuse her husband of killing her as well. After all, he’s the one in the alleged affair with her friend.

pocohantas:

The said lady died after a car accident in Abuja. She was the one driving herself. There have been rumors that her husband was cheating on her with a friend who happened to be one of her bridesmaids. The marriage should be less than 2yrs (not so sure), with an 8mths old child.

Now she is dead, they say it is the friend that killed her. The friend is threatening legal actions. I understand how painful it must be for her friends/family, but accusing someone of murder isn’t something that should be done without proof.

4 Likes

Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by InvertedHammer: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
/
The gullible ones are yet to find out that a "bestie" is the worst enemy. S/he has all the personal information to destroy you. It is good to have friends but the safest place to keep a secret is in your mind.

\
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by hermesprogidy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
Perhaps one of the rings was Sauron's ring, and he didn't want her to be lord of the rings
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by solonubinho(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
Everything in this world are all vanity upon vanity

Beauty

Frnds

Fiance

1000 diamond rings

All is vanity... What has chi chi gained now? Even the 3 rings that she cherished didn't follow her..
The world betrayed her and gave her up.

Husband will probably re proposed to another with 5 rings.. Within a matter of time, she will be forgotten in history..

This world is vanity..

We came with nothing, we go back with nothing...

Rip chichi Eze...

If you are in heaven, we will surely meet again

But if not heaven, bye bye.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Rubbish. Make I wire 20 million enter your account, this your talk go get k leg.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by Dreadlock69(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2020
kingxsamz:
Watch how religious clowns, juju and 'village people' apologists will come here to say that she died because of those rings, or because she posted it on social media.
Na why I know like to dey go some church sometimes
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by DenreleDave(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
solonubinho:

Rubbish. Make I wire 20 million enter your account, this your talk go get k leg.

Oya na.. Make i send my acct number
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by nairaland0753: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

Beauty

Frnds

Fiance

1000 diamond rings

All is vanity... What has chi chi gained now? Even the 3 rings that she cherished didn't follow her..

Husband will probably re proposed to another with 5 rings.. Within a matter of time, she will be forgotten in history..

This world is vanity..

Rip chichi Eze...

I love this... Ur comment is one of d best i have seen. So.... My reason for saying this is the part u said "if u are in heaven u will surely meet but if in hell bye bye... This sounds funny but d truth is i wonder y ppl say "till we meet to path nomore" I have always wondered....

Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by malvisguy212: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
kingxsamz:

Clown. Where in my post was your god mentioned?
we know you , we know what you wish for
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by Theboss100(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

Beauty

Frnds

Fiance

1000 diamond rings

This world is vanity..

Rip chichi Eze...

And who told you that you are going to heaven. Were you made from heaven?
You are going nowhere.
Don't quote me else I will tell you what to do to go there.

Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by YUSTECH3(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
No story.....Death has no age and time... go repent from yr bad deeds and die as a Muslim
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by EMXTAN1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Remove the Letter R from FRIEND...what you will have is FIEND....so look it up in your dictionary.

I dont have that strength. I sha know what it is �
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2020
DenreleDave:

Beauty

Frnds

Fiance

1000 diamond rings

This world is vanity..

Rip chichi Eze...

LIFE IS ABOUT THE MOMENT. OF COURSE WE WILL ALL DIE BUT NOT EVERYONE WILL LIVE A FULFILLED LIFE. TO THOSE WHO LIVE A FULFILLED LIFE DON'T SEE LIFE AS VANITY EVEN AT DEATH.
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by dominique(f): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Heard her friend Kome was dating her husband and may have had a part to play in her death according to leaked chats with the deceased's husband.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by mastermaestro(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kaydeexotic:
What sort of Man proposes with 3 rings... No one is suspecting rituals

Leave them to go about chasing shadows when the real deal was done with those three rings. sad sad
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by Earnonline7: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oh
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Some people will claim to be one's friends and when the person dies they go to the internet to spread the news of the person's death. To my own way of thinking, I don't think taking the death of your lost one to the internet is ideal.
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by Ketamine9000mg(m): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2020
inoki247:
Shey na d Ring kill her abi Boiling Ring

Which one be boiling ring again?.... nairalanders! Una no go take laff kill me o.
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by darlenese(f): 4:05am On Oct 08, 2020
dominique:
Heard her friend Kome was dating her husband and may have had a part to play in her death according to leaked chats with the deceased's husband.

If that's the case it's her husband that couldn't control his third leg that killed her
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by raphy(m): 4:09am On Oct 08, 2020
na her friends kill her or na her husband use her make another money.. as the normally do in ember months.
story get k leg. any R.IP cute lady..this life no balance.
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by XchangerKing(m): 5:31am On Oct 08, 2020
Why dem de point fingers to her friends. Something is crayfishy here. Full gist na.

Well, for those interested in Nigeria PayPal, I found a way you can create a PayPal account here in Nigeria that can send and receive funds, I did not stop there, I went ahead and discovered how to transfer the funds straight to my bank account! And guess what, it is very easy! No hassles!!
If grandpa can create his own PayPal account, then you can too!

Check my Signature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggAdgVaPZXY
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 08, 2020
dominique:
Biko how can anyone other than the driver play a part in fatal auto accident? Is the friend a car mechanic?
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by Edwardsmart: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2020
Rest in peace
chichi eze. This world is just but vanity upon vanity.
my fellow Nairalander, i pray we never die befor our time. Premature death will never locate us in jesus... Amen
rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by Omezif(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Rip.Who can never die, even a killer will one day die and face devil, a killer can't near God.
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by Drizzy5001(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2020
Her jealous friends might have killed her
Rip.
Re: Chichi Eze: Lady Dies; Was Proposed To With 3 Rings In 2019 by nick50(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Meedon:

Olosho life no good at all. grin

...mind you.. The victim came from a well to do family, her dad is a well known estate developer from anambra please next time don't guess just say Wat u re sure of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do I Break Up With Him? / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.