Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price (21626 Views)

Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic) / Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State / Zambian Landlady Pours Hot Porridge On Tenant's 1-Year-Old Baby Over Unpaid Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Mindlog: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2020
Mkelv0106:
Maybe this one has bipolar disorder like chacha Eke too
Why bring in Chacha's mental health struggle into this?

1 Like

Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by xcellentgraphic: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2020
That is too bad
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2020
What money will cause is just too big, even grandma wants money, well it is their issue..
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Donsamlee(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2020
Contri hard oo
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Waspy008: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Nawaoo
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2020
DURU....

I was so damn sure an Okoro would be involved. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by farem: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2020
I know it will be from the Greater East!

1 Like

Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Oizee(f): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2020
Confirmed end time grandma
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Simplyleo: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2020
Miracle2020:
Victoria Christopher. hmmmnn......
They want to confuse us, but the moment I see the shape of the head I will know where she come from.
Forget that thing, na dem.

Who else sell human beings if not dem.
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by pozehnani(f): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2020
Asquare84:
Wao, I can't just imagine human beings no longer have conscious. Conscience. Let her rot in jail

2 Likes

Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Simplyleo: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:
DURU....

I was so damn sure an Okoro would be involved. undecided
Me too, I'm 100% sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by AbuAeesha: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2020
God is just too merciful,some ppl Don't deserve to have a child, just imagine a kind of grandma
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by LadySarah: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2020
EllemGiggy:
This reminds me of the saying 'wonders never ends'
But Oga husband you self go pay your wife's bride price, its very painful after suffering to bring up a child to marriageable age and your type come and corner am and give belle(wicked people)
Madam mother in-law selling your own grandchild.. Haba..are you normal at all?

Don't mind him. Thank God the baby is a girl. His own turn will come

1 Like

Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by harmony75: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2020
mother and a grandmother from hell � some people want to be called granny this lazy and evil � granny is selling her grandson nawa o
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Simplyleo: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
Zico5:
In fact, things are happening in this contraption called Nigeria. Everyone is feeling the heat and it's time we all brace up for the future ahead. What on earth can make a grandma to be desperate to the extent of selling ur child son. This is worrisome and barbaric.
[/s]
But I thought the Okoros are the richest in the world while only "zombies" are sufferring. angry

Besides, no matter how the country hard, then a woman will sell her granddaughter?

That woman is simply a greedy being with mental state inferior to any animal ever existed. Even animals protect their offsprings at the expense of their own lives.

Is the country hard for only the okoros?

2 Likes

Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by bekanuel(f): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2020
Oga go and pay bride price. Stop calling someone's daughter my wife when you have not made her a wife. Same with you too madam. The mother has a heart of stone cos I don't know how else to describe that level of heartlessness

1 Like

Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by laborious(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2020
I am not surprised, all those cross rivers, rivers, and akwa ibom people hold so much importance to bride price that they can kill their daughter if the husbands did not pay pride price and later make the man marry the corpse in an organized wedding and all pride price paid, and don't think you can run away because they get juju, in fact na you go beg them say you ready marry dead body come pay bride price join...

1 Like

Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Abagworo(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2020
That Duru is a useless man calling a woman he has not paid her bride price his wife. In Igbo culture the child is not his but rather the grandparents or anyone who finally marries the girl.

1 Like

Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by cheatcode10(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2020
chai
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by desgiezd(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Chai, even in old age prison still dey hungry this grandma!
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Odunolumide:
Many are mad but few are roaming. Have you ever wondered why you haven't come across any Nigerian with all those complex mental ailment the Europeans do have?
Is it that Nigerians are immune to those ailments?
One would wonder how someone in his/her right mind will decide to commit such evil acts.
It is Nigeria that this rubbish happened Bros.
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2020
Miracle2020:
Victoria Christopher. hmmmnn......
They want to confuse us, but the moment I see the shape of the head I will know where she come from.

Igweocha! grin
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Ohizman73(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2020
He should pay the brideprice now and settle his mother inlaw. he himself is dubious and since chopping for free without paying. cunny man die cunny man bury am grin
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Godbless3(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol... that grandma must be a Marlian. She sold the baby without remorse like Joseph's brothers sold him to Egypt. Two wrongs cannot make a right in this case...I hope the baby is handed over to the welfare ministry for adequate care for now. And for the man who couldn't pay the lady's bride price, he can go there on Black Friday cos he may recieve a discount of 70% off, or he can begin now to stagger the payment in instalments.

The both parents are alive and they are not convicted criminal neither were they the culprit, so there is no point of welfare ministry in the case rather the father should now take responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2020
EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SO CALLED RIVER STATE ALWAYS BRUTAL_ ___MOST YOUTUBE VIDEOS SHOWS THAT NO HUMAN BEING IN RIVER STATE
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by BestAt100: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2020
Imagine selling your grandchild without remorse.
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Bawalex(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] shocked shocked shocked
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by SmartProf(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2020
Godbless3:

The both parents are alive and they are not convicted criminal neither were they the culprit, so there is no point of welfare ministry in the case rather the father should now take responsibility.
The standard practice in sane societies is that the baby will be taken into custody in a care home immediately, cos it will be seen by the authorities that the child at this stage may not be safe to be kept with any family member. This will not deny the parent access to their child periodically until such a time the govt feels certain measures are satisfactory to return such child to the parent.
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by johnmyst: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2020
that mama must be from warri

Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Useless grandmother's everywhere
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Uchasa(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2020
laborious:
I am not surprised, all those cross rivers, rivers, and akwa ibom people hold so much importance to bride price that they can kill their daughter if the husbands did not pay pride price and later make the man marry the corpse in an organized wedding and all pride price paid, and don't think you can run away because they get juju, in fact na you go beg them say you ready marry dead body come pay bride price join...

Just shut up!!
It doesn't happen normally in Rivers
Akwadwarfs and their Efik brothers brought it to our state
Re: Grandmother Sold Baby Over Father’s Failure To Pay Bride Price by Odunolumide(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2020
SegFault:

It is Nigeria that this rubbish happened Bros.

I know , just saying that most people are mentally impaired and are not properly diagnosed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redeemers University Student Arrested For Death Of Suspected Gay Banker / Bandits Kidnap 7 UNIJOS Students / Illegal Arm Manufacturers Arrested In Delta By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.