Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,665 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

How To Know What Type Of "FRIEND" Your Girl Says She's With(game) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know What Type Of "FRIEND" Your Girl Says She's With(game) (319 Views)

When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know What Type Of "FRIEND" Your Girl Says She's With(game) by czarr(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
If you call and ask her where she is, and she replies "I am with MY friend"...then chances are she is really with her friend.
but, if she replies "I am with A friend"....then it's very likely "your girl" is getting that bootyy clapped..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / I Like Girls / Wow!!! Man Leaves $3000 As Tip For A Cup Of Beer(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.