Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze (38331 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by InvertedHammer: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2020
/
Everything happens for a reason.

So there is a reason why she was chosen to be blamed.

Her denial is unexpected just as the accusation is ridiculous. But then...what do I know? All of them know themselves and their capabilities.

/

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by od501: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2020
Humanoid01:
Why would you accuse someone of causing someone's death when you don't have evidence to support that? See the way these ones are laying curses like they are sure. Even those who know nothing about the matter are busy pointing fingers. Smh!

Well...someone cannot just wake up in the morning and start accusing people. She must have a reason for that.

6 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Elsueno: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2020
Hmm, only the people involved know what happened.
But the fact is, some women are very dangerous, especially those friends of ur girlfriend/wife. The things they do or say, makes one wonder if they are actually Friends.

RIP

5 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by mogbeyiteren: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2020
Dating a friend's husband is even more than witchcraft

3 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Oluwauchebest(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2020
If to say she no die , I for never still know her
Allow the dead to trend in peace abeg

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by densiks: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2020
Accusing someone of killing another person publicly without any evidence or facts could place you as the prime suspect.

It’s unfortunate that the young lady died but there’s no justification for all the unnecessary social media accusations that hold no water.
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by topboss: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2020
IGBO GIRLS NO DEY DO FRIEND WITH SENSE, THAT IS Y DEY ALWAYS GET THEMSELVES KILLED BY WICKED FRIENDS THEY MAKE.

MORAL OF THE STORY, MAKE FRIEND WITH SENSE AND LEARN TO DEY YOUR OWN LANE.

FRIENDS MISLEAD, DESTROY AND EVEN KILL.

2 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2020
Even if she killed her and drank her blood she will sue those accusing her of the murder since they were not there.

4 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2020
Why did she speak to her frnd since May 2020 tho. What transpired btwn them?
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Beverlyjean(f): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2020
How did she kill him??

Modified...just saw this story on linda

The true gist I heard is that kome told the deceased husband all about her friends past life and hubby cudnt take it...he insulted the girl as most men will do ...it really affected her and that the husband in his words said thanks to ur friend kome that told me all about ur past life , if not for her, I wudnt hv known... the next day she had the accident that eventually lead to her death yesterday...wimen, try to live a decent life so that ur oast will not come bk to hunt u...the truth about men is thst the moment they find out that u chopped many dicks, they automatically loose respect and love for u...most of u will not accept this talk but its the bitter truth... especially a man that is on cash... men can't compromise that , its in their DNA....u can insult however u wish...but its a standing rule that no one can change

10 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Ladycewhy(f): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2020
od501:

Well...someone cannot just wake up in the morning and start accusing people. She must have a reason for that.
Well she should be ready to present evidence when it gets to a court room.

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by topboss: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2020
jaxxy:
Why did she speak to her frnd since May 2020 tho. What transpired btwn them?

FUNNY ENOUGH, THE DEAD LADY HAS NOT BEEN ACTIVE ON INSTAGRAM SINCE THAT SAME MAY.

SO WAT HAPPENED IN MAY?

https://www.instagram.com/chichi_eze/?hl=en

3 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Xisnin(m): 9:14am On Oct 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
anything is possible with Nigerian women

most of them are naturally wicked and notoriously jealous .

don't trust a Nigerian woman with your secret because most of them are toxic in nature and will go all out to make sure that day of your joy never come.

be warned, keep your happy day secret to yourself .
Bitter alpha male.
grin grin
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Jaqenhghar: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2020
With the kind of roads and drivers who dont know shít about driving, one will still call witches as the cause of an accident. SMH

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by angelfallz(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Humanoid01:
Why would you accuse someone of causing someone's death when you don't have evidence to support that? See the way these ones are laying curses like they are sure. Even those who know nothing about the matter are busy pointing fingers. Smh!

Why would a woman accuse a man of rape when she doesn't have evidence to support it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by blaise26abj(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I don't think the accuser knows how serious this could get ,if this gets to a court of law,that accuser must provide evidence. Murder is not something you just accuse people of without evidence even if you see her fly ontop of the deceased window,no court will accept witch craft as evidence.

I’ve seen women go through a mental breakdown because of betrayal by their men and/or supposed friends. Some even attempt suicide . If truly the accused slept with the husband , then she might have led Indirectly to the deceased death . Might be unprovable in court but she wouldn’t be clean
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Chrisviboy85(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2020
But when reading the accused reply, it seems to me that her reply was a little soft.. She is replying like someone being judged by her conscience..... This is a heavy accusation and she is taking it lightly, why announcing to file a lawsuit, just do it immediately....

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by SmartyPants(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2020
iamkingdaniel:
I wasn't there, you reading weren't there, so don't take sides besides there must have been a great deal of dark smoke around the victim before her death.

Still taking sides.

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Ladycewhy(f): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2020
blaise26abj:

I’ve seen women go through a mental breakdown because of betrayal by their men and/or supposed friends. Some even attempt suicide . If truly the accused slept with the husband , then she might have led Indirectly to the deceased death . Might be unprovable in court but she wouldn’t be clean
my point exactly, Sentiments have no place in a court of law, if kome decides to push and drag the accuser to court,the accuser will eat her words.

Even if you accuse kome of sleeping with the husband ,you will still need evidence ,if the husband denies unkor? This is a serious accusation,she better have solid evidence , calling kome out on social media might turn out to just be the greatest mistake of her life.

The deceased in question died in an accident, except you have evidence that someone tempered with the car that led to the accident, witch craft is not regarded as evidence. Even if the deceased and kome had a falling out,that is not evidence to prove kome caused her accident, even if the accuser saw kome fly as a bird hovering round the deceased before she embarked of the journey.

So if I have a falling out with someone and person dies in an accident few months later ,na me kill am? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by richie240: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2020
Humanoid01:
When they are sued and asked to provide evidence now, u'll be hearing "freedom of speech", "its my opinion", "its because I'm'Swahili'....they hate us'.

Las-las they'll apologize after tarnishing someone's image.

3 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by SmartyPants(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2020
Chrisviboy85:
But when reading the accused reply, it seems to me that her reply was a little soft.. She is replying like someone being judged by her conscience..... This is a heavy accusation and she is taking it lightly, why announcing to file a lawsuit, just do it immediately....

Why do Nigerians always say things like this? Why must someone go the extra mile to prove anything? And besides I have never seen anyone declare their innocence as vehemently as a person who is guilty.

Since the news broke I have been waiting for these accusers to actually mention what the Kome lady actually did and not vague accusations. Doesn't that tell you something?

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Mutaultope(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2020
The husband is a suspect ....... Three rings killed her .... ritual things !
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Ladycewhy(f): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2020
richie240:

When they are sued and asked to provide evidence now, u'll be hearing "freedom of speech", "its my opinion", "its because I'm'Swahili'....they hate us'.

Las-las they'll apologize after tarnishing someone's image.
Exactly, cases of murder rides on evidence, the deceased died in an accident, I am guessing the accuser is insinuating that kome used witchcraft to cause the accident grin grin grin grin.
I am very interested in seeing how the accuser will prove this in court.

2 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Miyachi: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2020
Kobicove:
It's quite obvious the lady was murdered... undecided

People should learn to keep their good news away from social media

Wow. Clue us in in on the facts surrounding the cause of death Mr Sherlock Holmes.

2 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Miyachi: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2020
From this thread I've realized how dimwitted Nigerians are, how do people think like this?
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by od501: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Well she should be ready to present evidence when it gets to a court room.

Probably she has one, it makes no sense that she it this blunt without having something substantial.
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by damiloladuke: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2020
It is well
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by KaptainAfrika: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2020
Sue them for all they have, we have to stop this nonsense of accusing people without evidence - ironically the same people will do what the woman did, if someone accused them without evidence. I blame Nollywood. grin

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2020
What I see is a serious accusation that requires redress.
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Ladycewhy(f): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2020
od501:

Probably she has one, it makes no sense that she it this blunt without having something substantial.
for the sake of the wellbeing of that accuser she better have something substantial,cos e nor go funny if this gets to court.

2 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2020
But wait ooo

All these ones calling her out

What if she's innocent of the accusations.

Odikwa egwu
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by kennieG(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2020
daddytime:
This is so uncivilized and nauseating.

How do you go pointing and accusing someone of murder without any facts or having carried out an autopsy on the body?

All these ones sef go say dey claim 'educated' and y2k compliant.

Shameful.

If dem say make dem check the matter very well now, you go find out say the town crier wey carry the matter for head like this so, say na she gan gan be the original witch wey dey responsible.

We know their type for villages.
Just my thoughts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring / Ini Edo and Jim Iyke In New Selfie Photos... / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.