Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze (38332 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Ladycewhy(f): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2020
Beverlyjean:
How did she kill him??

Modified...just saw this story on linda

The true gist I heard is that kome told the deceased husband all about her friends past life and hubby cudnt take it...he insulted the girl as most men will do ...it really affected her and that the husband in his words said thanks to ur friend kome that told me all about ur past life , if not for her, I wudnt hv known... the next day she had the accident that eventually lead to her death yesterday...wimen, try to live a decent life so that ur oast will not come bk to hunt u...the truth about men is thst the moment they find out that u chopped many dicks, they automatically loose respect and love for u...most of u will not accept this talk but its the bitter truth... especially a man that is on cash... men can't compromise that , its in their DNA....u can insult however u wish...but its a standing rule that no one can change
Gist from who? Let me guess the accuser? The deceased has not been active on social media since may ,kome says they have not spoken since may, now the deceased died recently. Are you telling me if I have a fall out with someone in may and the person dies in an accident in October ,na me kill am? Likely with witchcraft or juju? undecided.

Lets assume the gist is true, that accuser should be ready ,cos if kome's husband denies such altercation ever happening between him and his wife,that loud mouth accuser will eat her words.

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by blaise26abj(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
my point exactly, Sentiments have no place in a court of law, if kome decides to push and drag the accuser to court,the accuser will eat her words.

Even if you accuse kome of sleeping with the husband ,you will still need evidence ,if the husband denies unkor? This is a serious accusation,she better have solid evidence , calling kome out on social media might turn out to just be the greatest mistake of her life.

The deceased in question died in an accident, except you have evidence that someone tempered with the car that led to the accident, witch craft is not regarded as evidence. Even if the deceased and kome had a falling out,that is not evidence to prove kome caused her accident, even if the accuser saw kome fly as a bird hovering round the deceased before she embarked of the journey.

So if I have a falling out with someone and person dies in a accident few months later ,na me kill am? undecided

@bolded, it’s possible as long as the prosecutor can prove his/her case .

The moral is sha that atimes our actions can cause the pain and suffering of others . That’s why we should sometimes think about the effects of our actions on others. It could mean the difference between life and death .

2 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Ladycewhy(f): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2020
blaise26abj:

@bolded, it’s possible as long as the prosecutor can prove his/her case .

The moral is sha that atimes our actions can cause the pain and suffering of others . That’s why we should sometimes think about the effects of our actions on others. It could mean the difference between life and death .

If foul play cannot be determined in her cause of death ,then the case is dead on arrival. A road accident, considering the rate of accidents in the country i doubt any foul play will be found in her accident but what will be hilarious is if the accuser says the accident was caused by witchcraft.

2 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Roozzaay(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2020
One thing is common with most "Female Celebrities/Socialites" in Nigeria, most of them are empty brains that got to where they are due to decaying society. Calling out someone on murder case without concrete evidence, if the lady hammer them with lawsuit now they'd start to run upandan.

4 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by tomdon(m): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2020
Kobicove:
It's quite obvious the lady was murdered... undecided

People should learn to keep their good news away from social media

Obvious how

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by SexytorresE(f): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2020
How do they knw all this ? Do they have proof to back it up ?
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by iamkingdaniel: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2020
SmartyPants:

Still taking sides.
Something must take life out of a living being
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Finnese001: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
We Live in a Strange and Wicked World!
I Vehemently refuse to accuse anybody!
Don't be Suprised that the People accusing this lady are the real Culprits..

The Koko is that a Life is Gone. She is Gone Forever and Ever. She is Right now in her place of Eternity based on whom she lived for..

Today is another day.
No one knows who is next!
Instead of pointing fingers for what you don't know, why not Sort out yourself with God now?
Instead of engaging in Nonessentials, why not Surrender to Jesus now?
Eternity bekons!

It is Appointed unto all to Die once! After that the Judgement !

Settle you own Matter with JESUS!

Good morning sir, I trust you are doing great

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Righteousness89(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Finnese001:

Good morning sir, I trust you are doing great

Yes My Brother! You are Blessed!
How are you doing Today!
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by mekuxiani(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2020
Why accuse her let the accusers get ready for court case
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Beverlyjean(f): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Gist from who? Let me guess the accuser? The deceased has not been active on social media since may ,kome says they have not spoken since may, now the deceased died recently. Are you telling me if I have a fall out with someone in may and the person dies in an accident in October ,na me kill am? Likely with witchcraft or juju? undecided.

Lets assume the gist is true, that accuser should be ready ,cos if kome's husband denies such altercation ever happening between him and his wife,that loud mouth accuser will eat her words.

I agree with you..u know African mentality...if u quarrel with someone and something happens to that person, they will claim its u that killed that person
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by silent10(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I agree with you..u know African mentality...if u quarrel with someone and something happens to that person, they will claim its u that killed that person
Please say "some" Africans mentality. I am African and I have a good sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Tcwork: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2020
iamkingdaniel:
I wasn't there, you reading weren't there, so don't take sides besides there must have been a great deal of dark smoke around the victim before her death.
Which one is dark smoke? Accident cannot kill person again? Must we always tag death with some act of darkness?
Remember everyone would die some day, including you

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Small thing they are going to court.
Okay o.
Hire a SAN, make I see how you go chop food next week.
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Emmypure: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2020
if a child is crying and pointing in one particular direction, if the mother is not there the Father is there.

what I sensed from the whole scenerio is that line is having illicit affairs with the deceased husband behind her back.

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by armadeo(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Miyachi:

Wow. Clue us in in on the facts surrounding the cause of death Mr Sherlock Holmes.

Person die for accident e turn murder.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Ladycewhy(f): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2020
Beverlyjean:

There is no natural death in this part of the world, na person must kill am if they can't find someone to blame village people will get the blame grin

2 Likes

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by armadeo(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2020
Emmypure:
if a child is crying and pointing in one particular direction, if the mother is not there the Father is there.

what I sensed from the whole scenerio is that line is having illicit affairs with the deceased husband behind her back.

So the husband and mistress killed her or the mistress killed her alone ...? Motive.

Means and oppurtunity.
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Humanoid01(m): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2020
od501:

Well...someone cannot just wake up in the morning and start accusing people. She must have a reason for that.
They should provide evidence first before laying claims. They probably had a disagreement before she died, but this life is really that mysterious. Things are not always the way they appear, we can't know the facts until we dig deep. Until evidence is provided, those people should be ready to be sued.
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by karnap(m): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2020
daddytime:
This is so uncivilized and nauseating.

How do you go pointing and accusing someone of murder without any facts or having carried out an autopsy on the body?

All these ones sef go say dey claim 'educated' and y2k compliant.

Shameful.

If dem say make dem check the matter very well now, you go find out say the town crier wey carry the matter for head like this so, say na she gan gan be the original witch wey dey responsible.

We know their type for villages.
don't say anything yet cos e go shock us,if the truth is reveal,na women dey talk,don't take side yet.grin
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Parisian: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2020
Jesus, I know this Line girl o. I even know her parents and siblings sef. Na wa o
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by karnap(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2020
stay away from people husband, because if something happens it's you they will blame and you won't have anything to say
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by karnap(m): 11:45am On Oct 08, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Wahala embarassed

I wonder how people are quick to tarnish people's image and reputation.
Why would you accuse someone of another person's death without having enough evidence?

They need to learn the hard way, they should all be sued.

Incase you don't know na me talk
e go shock you ooo when everything come out,we dey waits .... before those ladies come out pulling out string,that means they know what they know as evidence when it get to Court. grin
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by karnap(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2020
Elsueno:
Hmm, only the people involved know what happened.
But the fact is, some women are very dangerous, especially those friends of ur girlfriend/wife. The things they do or say, makes one wonder if they are actually Friends.

RIP
I agreed
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by karnap(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2020
jaxxy:
Why did she speak to her frnd since May 2020 tho. What transpired btwn them?
you have a point,and that is someone she call her friend....oooo how I wish court will remember to ask this question
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Beverlyjean(f): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2020
silent10:

Please say "some" Africans mentality. I am African and I have a good sense of reasoning.

Some
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Beverlyjean(f): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
There is no natural death in this part of the world, na person must kill am if they can't find a someone to blame village people will get the blame grin

grin
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by karnap(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Beverlyjean:
How did she kill him??

Modified...just saw this story on linda

The true gist I heard is that kome told the deceased husband all about her friends past life and hubby cudnt take it...he insulted the girl as most men will do ...it really affected her and that the husband in his words said thanks to ur friend kome that told me all about ur past life , if not for her, I wudnt hv known... the next day she had the accident that eventually lead to her death yesterday...wimen, try to live a decent life so that ur oast will not come bk to hunt u...the truth about men is thst the moment they find out that u chopped many dicks, they automatically loose respect and love for u...most of u will not accept this talk but its the bitter truth... especially a man that is on cash... men can't compromise that , its in their DNA....u can insult however u wish...but its a standing rule that no one can change
woaaa!!! but this is the kind of girl she has been keeping as a friend only for her to lick her past to her husband women are wonderful, what then did she gain from telling her husband about her past, that is why she said she has not spoke with her since May
girls are so selfish in keeping Friends...
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by karnap(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
With the kind of roads and drivers who dont know shít about driving, one will still call witches as the cause of an accident. SMH
people should learned to mind their business especially in relationship and marriage,lots of people have lost their lives because of this ,if she tell her husband anything, everyone will believe it's a natural dead,but because she said that of which I don't know why she did,maybe she like the man to married her or what ....that's why all fingers is on her.
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by karnap(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:

and what will happen if the husband accepted that something like that happens,will you come and delete this grin
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by karnap(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
SexytorresE:
How do they knw all this ? Do they have proof to back it up ?
na women dey talk ooo .... they know themselves grin
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Ladycewhy(f): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
karnap:
and what will happen if the husband accepted that something like that happens,will you come and delete this grin
lol, Let's just see how it goes,the accuser better bring her substantial evidence to court then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring / Ini Edo and Jim Iyke In New Selfie Photos... / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.