Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze (38333 Views)

Davido Sends Strong Message To Those Accusing Him / Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by karnap(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Emmypure:
if a child is crying and pointing in one particular direction, if the mother is not there the Father is there.

what I sensed from the whole scenerio is that line is having illicit affairs with the deceased husband behind her back.

that's why I said na women dey talk,they know themselves well grin grin
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by karnap(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Everything in this world are all vanity upon vanity
Beauty
Frnds
Fiance
1000 diamond rings
All is vanity... What has chi chi gained now? Even the 3 rings that she cherished didn't follow her..
The world betrayed her and gave her up.
Husband will probably re proposed to another with 5 rings.. Within a matter of time, she will be forgotten in history..
This world is vanity..
We came with nothing, we go back with nothing...
Rip chichi Eze...
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by SexytorresE(f): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
U are right sha. Dem sabi themselves grin
karnap:

na women dey talk ooo .... they know themselves grin
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Miyachi: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
armadeo:

Person die for accident e turn murder.

Lol.
I tell you. I just wonder the thought process.
I mostly blame Nollywood for propagating these beliefs.
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Scootoo: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Maybe she don go ask ifa,ifa con talk say na she kill am.i no understand y be say everything wey de happen for naija Dem believe say no be oju lasan
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by thatigboman: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Humanoid01:
Why would you accuse someone of causing someone's death when you don't have evidence to support that? See the way these ones are laying curses like they are sure. Even those who know nothing about the matter are busy pointing fingers. Smh!
i tire o. without proof, nothing, u just say it was Ms A that killed Ms B? just like that. people are terrible.
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by thatigboman: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
iamkingdaniel:
I wasn't there, you reading weren't there, so don't take sides besides there must have been a great deal of dark smoke around the victim before her death.
those laying allegations werent there as well
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by thatigboman: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
angelfallz:

Why would a woman accuse a man of rape when she doesn't have evidence to support it?
are u in support of accusation without proof because of the gender of the accuser or what?
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by thatigboman: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
blaise26abj:

I’ve seen women go through a mental breakdown because of betrayal by their men and/or supposed friends. Some even attempt suicide . If truly the accused slept with the husband , then she might have led Indirectly to the deceased death . Might be unprovable in court but she wouldn’t be clean
still giving a dog a bad name. nobody talked of the accused sleeping with the deceased's husband
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by thatigboman: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Emmypure:
if a child is crying and pointing in one particular direction, if the mother is not there the Father is there.

what I sensed from the whole scenerio is that line is having illicit affairs with the deceased husband behind her back.
u guys are very funny. u just sit in the comfort of your home and are sensing something that happened or did not happen far away
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by angelfallz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
thatigboman:
are u in support of accusation without proof because of the gender of the accuser or what?
no, i am not. i was pointing out the double standards. if it was a woman accusing a man of rape without proof, she would definitely have her supporters.
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by lomprico(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Humanoid01:
Why would you accuse someone of causing someone's death when you don't have evidence to support that? See the way these ones are laying curses like they are sure. Even those who know nothing about the matter are busy pointing fingers. Smh!

they know themselves, so you too no talk wetin you no know. Just fold hand dey watch.
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Finnese001: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Yes My Brother! You are Blessed!
How are you doing Today!

I'm doing great sir, thanks for last night, I appreciate
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by harmony75: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
All the accusers and the accused should all be investigated.. how did the accusers arrive at these?? did they plan it?? if no why do you accuse someone just because you all are friends to the woman!!! � police should do through investigations, rest on ma'am.
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Righteousness89(m): 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Finnese001:

I'm doing great sir, thanks for last night, I appreciate

All Thanks to God !

I will Hear your Testimony..
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Exodora: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
NobleAngell:
Why is Kome sending her condolences to Chichi? Isn't Chichi already dead? Nawaooooo.

Ese Eriata said "stay away from friends" and she called Chichi her friend. Mbok!

So much confusion in this country.
I think she is a cousin
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Finnese001: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

All Thanks to God !

I will Hear your Testimony..

Amen sir

1 Like

Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by UnimkeAk(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
Humanoid01:

I'd sue the bitcch for every Kobo she got ..
Whenever a young person dies , they accuse friends...

Sometime last year one of my very close pals, we always unwind together every goddamn weekend..
So one Sunday, he kept on buzzing me to come out to the lounge , several times, I wasn't in the mood... So I didn't turn up and as God will have it, other friends in the crew didn't turn up as well.. so he went out with just his gf went back home, late at night , he started showing signs of food poisoning (from whatever he ate that wasn't good with his system) and he nearly died that night...his mother was already screaming that they want to kill her son, Imagine he went out with the geng , what would people have said ? That we killed him.... Blah blah blah
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by zigirl56(f): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
From her statement one can even tell that there's an affair going on between kome n her friend's husband
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Bulleye(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lynching is no more restricted to streets, roads, junctions and town Squares any more. Social media mob have joined the menace of lynching. How can a person be pronounced guilty without evidence or trial?
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by MichaelPoem002(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
People are just crazy, like really crazy. I can't even explain my rage this moment!..

Was Kome the one who killed that headline-making lady?
If so, what are your proofs?

Peeps can be so stupid for pointing accusing fingers so easily without knowing who actually did the deed.

Las las, na buhari fault.
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Damseldammie(f): 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
There's always an atom of truth behind every rumour
Re: Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze by Danniedpastor(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
michlins:
When a witch cries in the night and a child dies in the morning, you don't need to be told what happened.

Of all people in the circle of the late woman,na only you everyone is pointing at. You better ask yourself some questions and know what you did.

I thought she died in an accident in Abuja?
How come Kome is being accused?
Who revealed Kome to them as the cause of her death?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Man Attracted By Cossy Orjiakor's Role In "Pure Honey" / Customs Impounds E-money’s 10 Luxury Vehicles Over N6m Import Duty / Annie Idibia, Her Daughter Isabelle, And Their Corvette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.