Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,954 members, 7,956,593 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) (40742 Views)

Between Shettima And Obi, Who Performed Better As A Governor / Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Ajayi: Who Will Win Ondo Governorship Election? / Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Yahksbiz(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2020
there is God
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Elvinci101: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2020
wellmax:
As usual online voters will always lead. People voting from Anabra and Nnewi.

Let election proper come, w shall see when real voters vote.

You said all this trash before Edo State Election but at the end you, Oshiomole and your Lord and slave master Tinubu were sent packing to Only God knows.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Gambo004: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2020
I don’t like politics and don’t support no one, but it would be a total disaster in ondo state if Jegede wins this
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Akeredolu nailed it

That jegede just dey speak English

Who English help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by ODJ124(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2020
Kweensavvy:

You should have said:

Like for Eyitayo and share for Aketi.

Truth is Nairalanders (me included) prefer the 'like' button to the 'share' button for obvious reasons.

OK.. Noted
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by King2019(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2020
wellmax:
As usual online voters will always lead. People voting from Anambra and Nnewi.

If truly you are Christian then...
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by moneyissweet(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2020
Is Anambra not anabra,guess u were in a hurry to insult the igbos as usual... Yoruba Muslim

wellmax:

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by xcellentgraphic: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2020
Goodluck to whoever won.....do you need logo flyer and banners for your business contact me now...I will do a perfect job for u
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2020
wellmax:

be like say igbo they give u nightmare or confusion for u to write diz rubbish but obasaki won both online and real, so u are telling edo pple are ipob or igbo becuz u guy declare anyone who support obasaki were ipob

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Ngozioma(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2020
cool cool cool Debate is not a criteria for performance.

My good people of Ondo State, I urge you to vote for Aketi and his beautiful Igbo wife to continue with the good work they have started in Ondo State.

I also urge my Igbo brothers and sisters in Ondo to vote massively for Aketi to rescue our Igbo daughter.

We have been doing wonders in yorubaland, we did it in Osun State but it was rigged. We did it in Lagos State and we can do it again.

We have 30% percent voters in each yoruba state. Our mandate is to develop Nigeria to our taste.

Igbo Amaka wink

Long live Nigeria,
Long live Igbo,
Long live Ondo State

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by KoleDgreat2020(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Jegede performed well but the dude is stupid. He ignored the party's directives and thinks he can win alone
how
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by kaytolee(m): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2020
Aketi did not perform but he say the fact

Get your data at very cheaper rate at kaytolee data

1 Like

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by TheDestroyer: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2020
Inferiority complex of yamreee people sef grin
PriestDaniz:
I believe I'm not the only one that didn't watch it.

I don't care about the crazy debate yo,my own is performance,I don't give a shit about your performance in debates and all that shit,I'm all about the performance and what the masses stand to gain,the Yoruba nation are the most overrated tribe in Nigeria,and the second most underdeveloped states in the country,if they can only develop Osun,Ekiti,Ondo,Ogun,Kwara and all that, they'll emerge as one of the greatest tribes in this nation if not the greatest,so what I'm more concerned about now in this country is development and growth and not all this secondary school debate and current affairs quiz. undecided
About the Yoruba being a great tribe,
Like if you agree share if you think otherwise cool

4 Likes

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Goztino(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2020
PriestDaniz:

I don't care about the crazy debate yo,my own is performance,I don't give a shit about your performance in debates and all that shit,I'm all about the performance and what the masses stand to gain,the Yoruba nation are the most overrated tribe in Nigeria,and the second most underdeveloped states in the country,if they can only develop Osun,Ekiti,Ondo,Ogun,Kwara and all that, they'll emerge as one of the greatest tribes in this nation if not the greatest,so what I'm more concerned about now in this country is development and growth and not all this secondary school debate and current affairs quiz. undecided

Why are all the roofs brown?
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by PatAnselm(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Gather here if you don't even know rotimi or jegede from the pictures posted!
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by causimalbarka(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2020
kenzysmith:
is not about performing well on debates is about delivering the goods the governor of odun was impressive in is own debate 2 years ago at d end he did nothing

That what they said before Edo election..

Till Obaseki won both online and online

1 Like

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by anonimi: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2020
ODJ124:
Aketi performed better...
For fairness....
Like for Aketi share for eyitayo..
Thread seen....

Tinubu performed best by not releasing a video asking Ondo people to vote Akeredole for more money into his bullion vans.
Ogbeni Ojuyobo is a smart politician.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8917101_lagos1_jpeg282b890e5baee3811ca903f81be5a99c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8917102_dhaka2ndworstliveablecity1_jpeg7a1885987bbc7f93ca8c09cf143e1e1a

anonimi:

1 Like

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2020
when the people like you, even if you mess, they will ask, where did you buy your cologne from?

But if dem hate you, if you mess, they will tell you oga, change your trouser, you don shit for body
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Ayodoni1(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2020
Jegede, very focused on what he planned to do unlike Akeredolu that was beating around the bush.

1 Like

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by shekoduza: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2020
Eyitayo perform far better than Aketi
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Sammyblack87: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Rubbish at the end... Yenyenyenyen...

1 Like

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by anonimi: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2020
Elvinci101:
You said all this trash before Edo State Election but at the end you, Oshiomole and your Lord and slave master Tinubu were sent packing to Only God knows.

Let me try and see if I can find out where they ended after Edo people sent them packing. cheesy grin

anonimi:

anonimi:

3 Likes

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by kunlegboye(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Gegede was in power with mimiko for 7 yrs but could tar the road to his house ,under 4 yrs someone did it,you're giving lame excuses!

1 Like

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by HRMK: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2020
stop dcvg urselves!an average voter doesnt care abt debates!its all abt what comes to his or her pockets!obaseki performed poorly in his debate with iyamu but won the election!!
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by NoBones: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2020
That Jegede guy just won me over, if I was in Ondo state I would have voted for him.

The Man is calm, composed, intelligent and humane to core, in as much as he was critical of Governor Akeredolu he showed so much respect for his Office as a Governor and respect to him as an elder statesman.

The Governor will call him "Tayo and in response he will refer to the Governor as "Sir"

I just pray that he wins and also delivers.

The guy is so good, young, eloquent,fresh and vibrant.

Ondo vote wisely

6 Likes

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Eeithis30: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Nonsense debate is that the reason why they block the whole of alagbaka

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Officialgarri: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2020
Guyman02:
All I have to say is that their debate was far better than that of Donald Trump and Joe Biden, the two men showed respect to each other, it means they are both qualified and ready for the job.
There was maturity on display which we have not seen in several debates of recent
I swear, i was smiling throughout and kept wondering why unreasonable touts kill themselves over this politicians.
It was more like elder brother-younger brother argument

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Omezif(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2020
This electiom must be 50 - 50, winner can't be pridicted.

1 Like

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2020
wink angry

I dislike being partisan. But I am constrained to say this.

PDP All the Way.
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Eyitayo performed better, but he messed up when Akeredolu asked him if he hadn't seen any developments or improvements in Ondo since he(Akeredolu) entered. He shouldn't have lied. He proved to be a desperate and dirty politician that they all are!

He hasn't done anything, meanwhile he tarred the road leading to your house!

Just say; you've seen few improvements but you would like to make lager difference with a young and fresh ideology!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by Blankstare(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=badman007 post=94726403]Clueless old men.
Waste of time.
UBE for every Nigerian child
Let’s at least Focus on the next generation with all our might.
[/quot

You make sense, let all start afresh since ours foundation is faulty
Re: Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix) by thaprofit88: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2020
GallantDuke:
Performing well in a debate doesn't necessarily means that you will win the election and moreover the opposition tends to perform better in a debate than the incumbent

Did you watch the debate in Edo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) / "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.