Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" (55996 Views)

Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) / Joe Biden Meets Pope Francis At The Vatican Ahead of COP26 (Pictures) / See The Stark Diff Between Obama And Trump When They Met The Japanese Emperor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by StPete: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Trump is a half-baked Christian or how else would he think it's the US policies under his administration that is saving the world from terrorism. What happens to the God Almighty who created heaven and earth and the all-protector from evil. It has been God guarding the Vatican not Trump

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by able20(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2020
[sup][/sup]
frankmoney:
So why has the Vatican not been attacked before he became president ? Trump is just another politician
Apc inherited propaganda and lies from dady Trump
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2020
uniqueboi1:
God Bless Trump.
Be like that Pope don smoke.
BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE DISGRACEFUL TO THE HUMANITY this is my response_ ___3 OUT OF 5 NIGERIANS HAVE SERIOUS MENTAL CHALLENGE AND YOU AMONG THE 3

2 Likes

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by DoubleEngine007: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:

The pope is not a Christian either
These things no dey surprise me.. Anti- Christ dey among these clergy men.. Righteousness go say na end time chumchin

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Ahulu(m): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2020
Religion and Politics na 5 & 6.This unwholesome alliance is soon to end

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Eriokanmi: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2020
Davash222:
This Pope just dey fall em hand
Trump only using Christianity to win election. He's never a Christian cos no Christian leader shows bias against any race. We are all equal before God.

3 Likes

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2020
modsfucker:
But Trump will not be the President of the US for life.. Who'd be stopping the attack when he eventually leaves office after his 8 years?
tell me my brother, politicians all the same so funny, dumb and empty.

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by peppermint7(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Whatever, Trump should concentrate on preventing immigrants related to terrorism from entering, and not ALL

Mexico too like drugs, I guess that's why he's building the walls

I might be wrong though
Until the go follow prevent you from entering USA
That same wall that Trump right man raised funds for and absconded with it

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by naija4life247: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2020
modsfucker:
But Trump will not be the President of the US for life.. Who'd be stopping the attack when he eventually leaves office after his 8 years?

Biafran Jews will continue from where Trump stops

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:

The pope is not a Christian either
This is really stupid because the Catholic Church is the first church and they are the ones who released the bible you use now, so saying that he is fake implies you are all wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by peacettw: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2020
My God, this man is truly sick �

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2020
MrColdsweat:
Trump is not a Christian for his immigration policies but Reverend fathers are Christians for committing paedophilia and blessing guns used in killing people.
Those men have a choice you slowpoke. Una no dey think, they don't have to ask the Pope before they do everything, they are just like your pastors down here.
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by hush15: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Whatever, Trump should concentrate on preventing immigrants related to terrorism from entering, and not ALL

I might be wrong though

Of course, if you have genuine immigration reasons, you won't be stop. As a family man, I won't allow you into my family if your intentions is to be a burden instead of help.

That is the mistake we make even in our country today, people just allow rubbish folks to lead without meaningful impact and that's why we are where we are today.

The day we begin to demand purpose from leadership, that day is the day we begin the journey to liberation.

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Lhanre(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2020
Why has nobody noticed that this happened during his first tenure campaign.
He wasn't President when he made this statement

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by justli: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2020
patani:

In wat aspects? Don't tell me economy cos it's all outcome of Obama policy

Shame. Obama and Trump has a completely parallel economic policies. Trump almost rescind most of Obama's trade deals skewd against American businesses.
While Obama is for increased tax on corporations, Trump is reduced tax.

Having gone in opposite of Obama, he would have destroyed every good thing about brings within months.
But here we are year after year pushing America to an all-time high.

Obama was clueless on how to handle isis, a global threat to the world.
Within one year Trump did this and brought peace to the middle East. Obama can still try and take that glory

He has returned more American soldiers home from across the world than any other American president.

He has managed to broker peace between Israel and the UAE, yet your hate magnifies with every new achievement. The question is : why is the globalist hating on such success?
They would rather America burns down.

3 Likes

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by proclinician: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Leave am, he no know. He de form deputy Jesus
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by juman(m): 8:38am On Oct 08, 2020
America created ISIS.
Trump himself said that.

Four years ago news.

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Yankee101: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2020
This is completely out of context by posting it now during his second term elections

This was before Trump became president
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by DelphiOracle(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2020
modsfucker:
may be ISIS will be gone before the 8 years elapsed
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by SmartPolician: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Yea. I'm wondering how people can't see how Trump has outperformed Obama in just 1 tenure. Sentiments aside.

Obama laid the foundation that Trump is shining with.

Obama na man!

He inherited many wars and an economy in depression from George Bush.

His administration bailed out many companies just to keep the economy afloat.

Had Trump been the president in Obama's time, he would have been using propaganda to deceive people....just like the nonsense APC does in Nigeria.

Trump continued to downplay coronavirus until it hit America so hard. Today, they have recorded more Covid-19 deaths than any other country in the world. Sadly, he's a covid victim.

Much as Trump did not fail all areas, I just hope that Americans will unite and end his madness once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Dotng: 8:39am On Oct 08, 2020
DexterousOne:

Apart from packing the courts with unqualified people
What other metric did Trump outperform Obama?

Donald Trump terminated the Iranian nuclear and Paris Climate Accords,
Made a peace agreement between Israel and the UAE (and didn’t need to unfreeze150 billion dollars in Iran to do so),
ended US military involvement in Northern Syria,
approved a timeline to remove all troops from Afghanistan, demanded all NATO countries raise their defense contribution to at least 2% of their national GDP, reformed VA healthcare benefits and online access, repealed the Obamacare "individual mandate", stopped the H-1 B replacement of American workers with cheaper foreign labor, Tripled the number of federal human trafficking arrests, killed Iranian general Soleimani who was responsible for thousands of deaths, signed the first step act, acquired record funds for HBCUs, implementing skill based ranking rather than hiring by degrees, advocates for and provides school district waivers, started police reform and is helping congress with the new bills being made, created the Hispanic prosperity initiative, cracked down on Big Pharma making medicine exponentially more affordable, added over 4 million Sustainable (take notes Obama) jobs, reformed Medicare to stop hospitals from overcharging low income seniors, secured $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic, signed VA accountability act, increased net exports by up to $59 billion, signed right to try act, deported and arrested hundreds of M813 members, removed shackles and constraints for pregnant inmates giving birth, acquired the highest median household income in American history (AND MORE) in 3.5 years in government. What has Biden done in 59?

2 Likes

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Galaticos444: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Yea. I'm wondering how people can't see how Trump has outperformed Obama in just 1 tenure. Sentiments aside.
cos most Nigerians ar intellectually blind,that's why dey voted a blind President buhari
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2020
NIGERIANS COMMENT ON THIS SHOW THAT NIGERIANS HAVE A LONGER WAY TO GO I CAN ALSO SEE THAT COMING 10 YEARS IN NIGERIA WOULD BE SAME AS TODAY _____god give leaders to people based on who they're in their country
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by xtervaganza(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2020
modsfucker:
this is the problem with we Africans, there's no sense of foundation or legacy. Just come, steal and go. Senseless mentality. The whole world is still suffering from obama's mismanagement almost 4 years after he left office. Think of the long term benefits of Trump's 8 years
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by WarriFirstBorn(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2020
thorpido:
You got proof?
Who trained Osama Bin Ladin? Who supplied Rebels arms who were fighting the Syrian government?

Therein lies your answers.

1 Like

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Miracle2020: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I might be wrong though
Mexico and ipob are partners in business. Unfortunate, ipob are confused,they like Trump while Mexican hate him.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Mjpem23(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by pharmagba: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2020
modsfucker:

You didn't get the message
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by HeadShot: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2020
Afamed:
The question should be. Who are the financiers of the ISIS if not the US.

Yoruba Muslim...
Who is the financier of Boko Haram?..
Share on you
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by Gainman: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2020
Afamed:
that is what ur Alfa told u
Re: Trump: When ISIS Attacks Vatican, "You Would Wish I Was Elected President" by pharmagba: 8:44am On Oct 08, 2020
Afamed:
The answer is the Arab nation's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Reacts As Fleeing Ukrainians Maintain Traffic Laws / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) / ‘ Hotel Rwanda’ Hero Paul Rusesabagina Freed From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.