Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) (68095 Views)

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
dorin27:
No!! 2 is perfect
I want 3 not 2 angry
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by mozona(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
I don't understand
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

This could be mental state also
No man in his right senses would penetrate a 10 month old child

Haha! You see why such abomination will never end?? Like seriously you had to blame it on "mental state" justifying rape? I don't expect any less.

ALL MEN ARE POTENTIAL RAPIST.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Never leave your girl child with any man be it her father.
Very immature, and senseless. Reeks of idea loss
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Madibah(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
CalliDora1:

Those instances you mentioned are mental case and accident. But sleeping with your baby can not be said to be an accident. Mr.!

I have always said this that all men are potential rapist. Yes! They are. Argue with your keypads.

So u mean Killing and cooking your child as meal an accident?

Mind you, when using the word all "
Knowing you have a father
A potential brother
Or men in your family

Are they rapist also?

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by dorin27(f): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I want 3 not 2 angry
lol...I quit again. grin and this time, it's final angry
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
dorin27:
lol...I quit again. grin and this time, it's final angry
Infact 6 is okay, don't be lazy jare angry grin
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Chii59:

You're walking on borderline misandry.
Some of you ladies need a shrink.

I know a lot of nairaland guys speak so ill of ladies and it's quite disturbing, but that ladies hatred for men is on another level entirely.
Never seen anyone on this forum with such kind of hatred.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Parisian: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
You're equally very daft for generalising.

@bolded, does that also include your mother?
Madibah:

Stop talking shit
I'm a father
I got two female kids
And I can never do this

Did your father did this to you ?
That's why I say most girls of this days hardly think before talking
And that's why they end up spewing trash
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Dextre(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

Desist talking like an illiterate... From her father? What kinda bullshit is this one on about
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by dstar01(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
How the hell is this even possible FFS!!! Darn I'm tired of this crazy world already. lipsrsealed

Win! Win!! Win!!!

It's happening at the weekly Nija Live draws.

You too can become a winner of a 50kg bag of Rice (caprice) in the weekly Nija Live draws.

Registration is free of charge.

A bag of Rice in the market goes for as high as N35,000 or even more depending on your location,  but the Nija Live Platform is helping to create an opportunity for registered members to get this essential commodity at a bargain.

Rush now to � https://www.nija.live  and see more details about this amazing opportunity.

Inform friends and family also!

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Madibah(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
Parisian:
You're equally very daft for generalising.

@bolded, does that also include your mother?

No it's includes your family
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

I quite understand how you feel about this. Your position was taken out of raw emotion. But then, what happens when the mother has no other choice?

I say this because I got female kids. During this lockdown, I keep my eyes unwaveringly on them. Not all fathers are monsters. You got to be a total monster and a devil to think about hurting any innocent child this way, much less one's own kid.
Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
The tale weak me no be small undecidedPoor minor cry
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by complexBoss12: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

Ode!
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Andyblaze: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
you are astronomically stupid
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Knight1210(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Op you deserve two bottles of chilled legend stout and 5 plates of pepper soup for your reply
Madibah:

Stop talking shit
I'm a father
I got two female kids
And I can never do this

Did your father did this to you ?
That's why I say most girls of this days hardly think before talking
And that's why they end up spewing trash
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by pitamah901: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
And I been think say u get sense ooo
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by profnigga(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
hmmm this one weak me oooo
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by chinwezdasilva: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
you're mad for saying this nonsense, wasted sperm, next time don't talk if you don't know what to say
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Oris4show(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
So you willnt leave my own daughter that you didn't bring from your father's house for me right?
U re joking
Not all men are scum
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Modecaih: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
very dumb dumbo statement,,am not surprised coming from a bitter feminist,,shall we also say never leave your boy child with any woman be it her mother?
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by AlphikkaTech: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
You must be the world's biggest FOOL.

Your father failed!

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by AlphikkaTech: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Pour out your misery on your dad not us.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Ijobaorun(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
What's the ratio of people killed by women to people killed by men?

Through rape alone, men have killed more then 100 in Nigeria in 2020.

Did your father raped you too? Cause I can see you are bent on your stand. This can only be if you were once a victim. If not, don't generalized.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by GodlySexy: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
O ye women, never leave your Girl child with any MAN. embarassed
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
first of, the accused should be taken to the psychiatric hospital for mental examination before anything. it's obvious he's not okay upstairs
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

Who would the child now be left with when it's the mother that does the abuse?
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
angelfallz:

Who would the child now be left with when it's the mother that does the abuse?
And the father does the killing and raping.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

No it's includes your family
See a so called father of kids.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by chelsea04(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Very soon animals will be raped. its endtime seek God now 2moro may be too late

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / Undergraduate Cut Off His Manhood, Dies - Obinna Oke (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.