Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) (68657 Views)

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
And the father does the killing and raping.

You didn't answer my question.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Never leave your girl child with any man be it her father.

Where did you forget your brain? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by addexx: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

That's an inaccurate generalization
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
before I opened the thread I knew it must be a black guy.

white get sense small

see, he looks like Osama brother
Abegii like white people don't commit these kind of crimes.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by swtdrms(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
Queenlovely:

in statistics I learnt something called frequency of occurrence. you get the drift abi

And the frequency of occurrence of crimes in the US have always gone according to your thoughts right?

All the mass shootings, murder, and other crimes have been the way your perverted mind tells you huh.

Keep it up and not learn to identify criminals roaming around but instead go after some people because they don't share same religious beliefs as yours.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by prophetfire: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
. Girls of nowadays. Social media has turned all of you to olodo with shallow brain.

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Psych412(f): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
CalliDora1:

This is not the first time a man is molesting his daughter. There are several cases.

What about the case where a french man was sleeping with his two grown up daughters until they pulled the trigger on him?

What of the one that recently happened in Nigeria where the father impregnated his daughter and aborted it for her?

What about the so many we don't know about? Why has it been only the men

Anyways, my advice still remains, mothers should monitor their girl child with their fathers and should in fact warn them not to get so close. Precautionary measures has to be taken henceforth. At least if the closeness is not there, the father would not be tempted to look his daughters way when the devil strikes.
I want to ask you a question.

did your mom ever did any of those things you typed?

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Psych412(f): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
CalliDora1:

Haha! You see why such abomination will never end?? Like seriously you had to blame it on "mental state" justifying rape? I don't expect any less.

ALL MEN ARE POTENTIAL RAPIST.
your dad too, is a rapist.

please not all men

you're including my dad (which I know his not a rapist)

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by omimigaius(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

Can you say that in the presence of your husband? That all men are the same? That all men lack self control including your husband? Maybe you are not even married!

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
See a so called father of kids.
Illiterate! mtchww
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by dasparrow: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
A lot of black American men are pedophiles and rapists just like their Nigerian bred counterparts. The difference though is that this monster will never taste freedom again while the pedophiles and rapists in Nigeria oftentimes go scott free or are given a slap in the wrist by the corrupt courts in Nigeria.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Salmoneus(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

Just because your father raped you as the shameless he goat he is doesn't mean all men are that way... angry
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
What kind of world are we living in for God sake? Her biological father, he should be beheaded.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by lexander(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
What's the ratio of people killed by women to people killed by men?

Through rape alone, men have killed more then 100 in Nigeria in 2020.
that's the reported number how Many murders by women or females are actually been reported or how many rape and molestation cases by females are actually been reported.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
Where was the mother? On Instagram of course, slaying or on twitter angry
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Lightangel65: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

No, my father did not.
My father is a wonderful, Godfearing man, who protected and still protects every one of his children, both male and female.
He is a good man.
An honourable man.
A man every man should aspire to be like.
A father, and a dad.
Come rain, come sunshine, all through the weather, season after season, he's always been there. Never found wanting!

For daring to type those ABOMINABLE WORDS to me without being provoked, I CURSE YOU!
YOU SHALL CAUGHT IN YOUR EVIL ACT AND DISGRACED PUBLICLY!

You said all men are rapist pigs, so stop lying tell us the truth your dad even with the above qualifications he still raped you and your sisters. Your uncle raped your cousin and your brother raped you again

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by lexander(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
CalliDora1:

Haha! You see why such abomination will never end?? Like seriously you had to blame it on "mental state" justifying rape? I don't expect any less.

that includes you father brothers sons husband uncle nephews too incase you ain't aware or pretend not to know females are also guilty of same................
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by lexander(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
dasparrow:
A lot of black American men are pedophiles and rapists just like their Nigerian bred counterparts. The difference though is that this monster will never taste freedom again while the pedophiles and rapists in Nigeria oftentimes go scott free or are given a slap in the wrist by the corrupt courts in Nigeria.
being a rapist or pedophile is not determined by race or religion so please don't bring race into this
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by lexander(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
CalliDora1:

On the issue of mental state although it doesn't in anyway justify rape but it's also something one should consider in such cases not all but most people that behave in an abnormal way usually have mental issues . That doesn't necessarily mean they will be predisposed to raping minors or anyone for that matter but certain illness twists the sense of right and wrong or what's actually happening.

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
[s]
Lightangel65:

You said all men are rapist pigs, so stop lying tell us the truth your dad even with the above qualifications he still raped you and your sisters. Your uncle raped your cousin and your brother raped you again
[/s]

You are a LIAR!

Going through your post on different topics, I observed one trend: RAPE!
YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH RAPE TOPICS!
I dare put it to you that you are not innocent of RAPE, that is why you keep spewing trash, thinking all men are like you.
Like I told you earlier, SOONER THAN YOU THINK, YOU'LL BE CAUGHT AND DISGRACED PUBLICLY!

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Abdullahiab(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
This Man Should Be Killed ASAP
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by dimexy247(m): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
You're maard and maard and maard for spewing this rubbish, if your father treated you like this, don't be unfortunate to generalize it.
So because someone suffered from an headache, everyone should cut off their head? I am a father and I will NEVER do this to my daughter.

saaphiere:
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by praiseneo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
it’s like you’re suffering from a generational curse
Sho shierey sha
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Fairgodwin(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
Paxxcarl:
you ain’t wise at all

Not only is she not wise, she ain't intelligent at all.
Just look at the way she subtly avoided all the questions [asked her] about her own dad molesting her, instead [she's] arguing further, and further proving how unintelligent she is.

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

Pls be more reasonable when talking. If the men in your community are beasts not all men. Any man who rapes his daughter has been cursed to die
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Masters77: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

But you can leave the father with all the bills till she is all grown.... Lots of ladies lost after their own fathers and some mothers won't let their male children stop sucking their br**st in time because it gets turners them on. That's why they either fall asleep when the boy sucks or they look like they have just been duped.
Don't make such statements....... It's wrong
We don't trust women as such.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Lightangel65: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
mariahAngel:

You are a LIAR!

Going through your post on different topics, I observed one trend: RAPE!
YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH RAPE TOPICS!
I dare put it to you that you are not innocent of RAPE, that is why you keep spewing trash, thinking all men are like you.
Like I told you earlier, SOONER THAN YOU THINK, YOU'LL BE CAUGHT AND DISGRACED PUBLICLY!

Obsessed, so its a crime to comment to topics that make front page undecided, well fact is your dad raped you, so stop putting it on men for what your dad did, forgive him or is he still raping you, well that would just be
Yuck shocked
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Lightangel65: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
CalliDora1:

Yes, i bet you learnt that from your dad after he ........................... You to coma

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Donspicey:

Wild Animals? so wat of He Goatss?
I thought goats are mostly domesticated tongue
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Rapes cases everywhere. Minors being the major victims. I can't leave my girl child with any man.

Not all men are inhuman but better safe than sorry.

How do you know a sick father? Was this one sick? The one that raped a minor in his wife's shop days ago, was he sick?

You have been corrected by many people but you choose to remain silly. When you get married and have female children, come back and tell us how you avoid leaving your baby girls with your husband alone. Or, if you are already married, show him this silly post of yours.

The only thing I don't understand about these oyinbos is why a man living alone would want to have a temporary custody of a toddler, that would be hell of a stress for any man.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
I spit on you. . Tueh!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / "I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.