Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) (68059 Views)

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
CalliDora1:

Haha! You see why such abomination will never end?? Like seriously you had to blame it on "mental state" justifying rape? I don't expect any less.

ALL MEN ARE POTENTIAL RAPIST.

Who knows what your dad did to you.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by bjtinz: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lol. Saaphire don hear am today.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
You're right. Truth is always bitter.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by lexander(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=Shalommy post=94743586][/quote]who protects the male child then ?
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by makeherscream(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Never leave your girl child with any man be it her father.
see her head like goat head mumu sad
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Your father must have assaulted you sexually for you to spew this rubbish.It's okay,though I hope you are seeing a therapist.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
CalliDora1:

Haha! You see why such abomination will never end?? Like seriously you had to blame it on "mental state" justifying rape? I don't expect any less.

ALL MEN ARE POTENTIAL RAPIST.
Especially your dad and all the males in your family.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by GodWrites: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

You don't even deserve a child. We have a lot of lunatics already, no need to propagate your dumb gene.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by theparagon(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
stupidity in low and high places
was he drunk and even if he was how can he even think of having sexual activity with his child
this is improper fraction
tufiakua
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by EPO246: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

U r a donkey. Did ur fada eva rape u?
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Earnonline7: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
JEsus
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by yizastone(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Ten-month-old girl dies 'after being raped by her youth football coach father, 29, who Googled "how do I know if a baby is dead" and waited an hour before calling 911'

A Pennsylvania father has been arrested for allegedly raping his 10-month-old daughter, who later died from her injuries at a hospital.

Austin Stevens, 29, of Providence Township, was charged on Tuesday with aggravated sexual assault, rape of a child, involuntary deviant sexual intercourse, aggravated indecent assault, endangering the welfare of a child and other criminal counts in the death of his baby daughter, Zara Scruggs.

According to a press release from the Montgomery County District Attorney's Office, at around 10.40pm on Saturday, Lower Providence police responded to a home in the 3400 block of Germantown Road to a report of an unresponsive infant.

Officers immediately began CPR on Zara and transported her to Einstein Medical Center Montgomery, where she was pronounced dead less than two hours later.

Police obtained a search warrant to download the contents of Stevens' phone, which revealed that the 29-year-old father had conducted multiple Google searches for nearly an hour before calling 911 to get help for his dying daughter.

The subjects of Stevens' online searches included 'If baby stop breathing,' 'What if you don’t hear baby heart or beat,' 'My baby isn’t breathing,' and 'How do you know if a bsby [sic] is dead,' according to prosecutors.

Stevens also allegedly exchanged social media messages and texts with two women, which failed to mention his daughter's condition.

A search of Stevens' upstairs apartment turned up a diaper Zara was wearing during the alleged rape.

'The diaper was saturated with blood,' the press release from the DA's office stated.

An autopsy determined that the baby girl, who had just learned how to walk, sustained anal rectal trauma and blunt force trauma to the head.

'This case is deeply disturbing. It is hard to imagine this child’s death being any more traumatic: sexual assault on an infant, followed by inaction by the father to save her life, led to her death,' said Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin Steele, calling the crime 'heinous'.

Stevens is being held at the county jail on $1million bail pending a preliminary hearing set for October 13.

Social media posts indicate that Stevens is the co-owner of a construction company, reported ABC6. He also served as an assistant coach for the Lower Providence Warriors youth football team.

Stevens had a joint custody agreement with Zara's mother, according to authorities. As NBC10 reported, the baby's maternal grandparents were among the last people to see her alive when they placed her in her father's car so he could take her to his apartment for an overnight visit.

Erica Scruggs, the baby's mother, took to Facebook on Tuesday, writing: 'I’m not okay. I really have no words ... He will pay.'

Meanwhile, Zara's relative has launched a GoFundMe page to help her grieving mother. The fundraiser so far has drawn more than $28,000 in donations.

'She sparked so much joy,' the organizer of the campaign wrote in the description. 'She was smart. She was silly. She was sassy. She was perfect. She was a beautiful baby and brought so much beauty into hundreds of lives.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8816307/Ten-month-old-girl-dies-raped-father.html

me I go just Sidon, light my cigar bone my face... this one no be matter wey I dey chook mouth
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Johel(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Rapes cases everywhere. Minors being the major victims. I can't leave my girl child with any man.

Not all men are inhuman but better safe than sorry.

How do you know a sick father? Was this one sick? The one that raped a minor in his wife's shop days ago, was he sick?

Stop typing rubbish please....edit your comment biko..thank you.

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
May be de guy penetrated de baby with his hnads. Its trying to Carry out an experiment
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
dangermouse:
Ur statement is not completely right. With strangers yes. How can u not leave a baby girl with her biological father? I have a 6yr old beautiful queen as a daughter and would not hesistate to kill to protect her talk more of being the one to harm her. Granted, Some men including women are perverts.

I don't think the guy is mentally okay!
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Anakojum:

I don't think the guy is mentally okay!
Its obvious from the pics. Dude is mentally deranged.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by razible5384(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
i never knew you this dumb an slow
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
TechyMm0:

I think you are wrong on that statistics and assumptions

When it comes to killing of babies and infants women have done a greater evil

All the kids sold at baby factory by their mothers , don't you understand 90% of them got sold to ritualists who crush them to death to make voodoo

I think if we factor in babies found in trash, infants killed around hostels by teenage mothers, baby factory, then honestly Father's should also be concerned about the new mothers we now have

Even 4 out of 10 women have done voluntary abortions(infanticides) more than once.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by maak400: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
You don’t have sense, did your father have sex with you as a child? Agreed some men are animals but your statement reeks of foolishness.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Your brain must b full of shiit! angry sad sad
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Futurearchitect(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Fine gal like this
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by ledaman: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Madibah:

Stop talking shit
I'm a father
I got two female kids
And I can never do this

Did your father did this to you ?
That's why I say most girls of this days hardly think before talking
And that's why they end up spewing trash
God bless you with this write up !
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by ledaman: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
You reason with anus!
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by shedomains: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
maak400:

You don’t have sense, did your father have sex with you as a child? Agreed some men are animals but your statement reeks of foolishness.
you are the one without sense,if you can agree at the bolded ,then what else.every day here on nairaland one keep reading of fathers molesting there female child.and you still want a woman to trust her female child with her man.you must be dumb.to all the mothers on NL becareful how you loose guard of your famale child.is very dificult for a man to control sexual aurge.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

Are you a victim from your own father?
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

Naaa.

Don't put that shit in our heads. We can't compare all perverrs to all fathers, and deprive them from loving their daughters.

Mothers have done crazy things with their sons too. It doesn't make us all bad.

Please be guided

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by shedomains: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Psych412:
babe, forget what the guys are saying.

that girl brain is not working well.

why will she type such thing like that.

so, because a man raped his daughter to death, that means I can't allow my husband be with my daughter again.
that's childish.

naaaa your brain is the one that has stop working,the men that raped their daughters did they looked insane to you.same can happen with your husband.just be vigilant.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by BillionPAGE(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=saaphiere post=94728058]Never leave your girl child with any man be it her father.[/quotn

::::::::::
Rape in whatever form must be condemned entirely and the Rapist made to face the law.

But lady, you just made a mess of yourself and disgrace your entire family on Nairaland.

Do you have a father?
Did he rape you?
Do you have brothers who are fathers?
Are they raping their girl child?

You are a disgrace
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Rapes cases everywhere. Minors being the major victims. I can't leave my girl child with any man.

How do you know a sick father? Was this one sick? The one that raped a minor in his wife's shop days ago, was he sick?

Did your father rape or molest you? You think you are qualified to take care of you own son too? Women have molested their baby boys, does that mean that your son should not be left alone with you?
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
marvin906:

so your father molested you or raped you when you where a baby..
cause this your statement is without Sense
this is the reason they said most Nigerian girls have fish brain

Please don't rope Nigerian girls into such useless mindsets. It's not everything that you will generalize to all Nigerian girls abeg.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Basalt(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:

You should honestly stop talking.
You make more sense when you keep quiet than when you talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / Cult Leader Killed And Stomach Ripped Open At Bariga, Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.