Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) (68029 Views)

Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Look at his beard. It's that spirit in that particular religion that caused it. Can they get any lower?

1 Like

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Yaks02(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Never leave your girl child with any man be it her father.

#FEMINIST
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by eallstar: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
This is trash
No girl can try this sh*t with me by denying me of
My biological child being daughter or son
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by kelvindj98: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Rapes cases everywhere. Minors being the major victims. I can't leave my girl child with any man.

Not all men are inhuman but better safe than sorry.

How do you know a sick father? Was this one sick? The one that raped a minor in his wife's shop days ago, was he sick?
So you plan on marrying a pedophile.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by supercase1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
stop talking like an idiot what is this trash you type supposed to mean? you think it's all father's that are mad upstairs don't use the action of mentally unstable 2% of fathers to generalize every father
rubbish
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by supercase1(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
ibinaboonline:
Look at his beard. It's that spirit in that particular religion that caused it. Can they get any lower?
we all know the religion behind this
grin

Simplyleo what is you stand on this cheesy
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

So because one biological father raped his daughter, therefore ALL MEN including fathers, will rape their daughters.

Can you see your conclusion is baseless, weak, unsound, and INVALID.

in Aristotle's voice, you are "very very" UNINTELLIGENT.

One major reason why "Philosophy" should be taught seriously in our schools. It will help reduce the number of UNINTELLIGENT yoots in our cyber space

You and I know cases of child rape is more rampant than is being put on the news. Many people were raped as children by their own fathers but don't speak up.

She isn't unintelligent. She's speaking the truth and you know it.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tribalism123:
I read about the Google search but not a word from the father so let's not conclude until his bail and appearance to court.
Nobody knows what actually happened.
But the world is wicked and and is gone.
What a beautiful queen!

I've noticed you are a rape apologist and very unapologetic about it. Just like in that other rape thread, you made excuse for the man. You always find a baseless loophole for every rape case as if the evidence isn't enough proof for you.

Anal rectum injury, bloodied diapers, bashed skull etc were boldly stated as evidence found on the child. So tell me what it is exactly you need to be convinced?
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Rapes cases everywhere. Minors being the major victims. I can't leave my girl child with any man.

How do you know a sick father? Was this one sick? The one that raped a minor in his wife's shop days ago, was he sick?
this one is into drugs and d lady knows
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Angelfrost:
Guys in the house have taken the lady above to the cross with so much savagery... This is what happens when you don't choose your words carefully prior to posting. I expected her to her edited those words after the first 3 or 4 backlashes.

Surprisingly too, not a single lady or female has deemed it wise to reprimand or correct her! I am disappointed in the lots of you Nairaland females. Smh!!!

Look well. I'm sure you'll see what you're looking for.

Nonsense misogynistic fool.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2020
lielbree:

You are right about Nairaland and misogyny but wrong about the overwhelming majority of fathers and daughters.

I gave girls. They love their dad mire than me. Their dad would give his life protecting them without a second thought.

You can never be 100% sure of that. You do not know the heart of a man.

Some fathers molested their daughters as they were growing up, using sweets and chewing gum to confuse them. That the news isn't rampant doesn't make it a "one time thing"
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 12:05am On Oct 09, 2020
ProfChris10:

Pride indeed can block one's reasoning. Never leave your girl child with any man, she should have stopped there and not say, be it her father. Do you know the gravity of that statement?. It is a pity some people will never learn.

Do you know if she had made this comment to the dead girl's mother a week before, that there is a significant impact it would have made?

We trust blindly in this world and that's why evil things happen to us this easily.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2020
Meninmen:

Madam, you will have a daughter and you can not leave your daughter in the care of her own father?
It's either your brain is paining you, or your husband is a paedophile (if you are married), or your husband will be a paedophile (if you are not yet married). Na you use your mouth dey insinuate that your husband or husband to be can molest your daughter!

Nonsense talk. Did your father rape you when you were young?

No man is a saint. It's the foolish belief that the husband can't molest the daughter that made some women turn a blind eye whenever the girl child complained of sexual assault. Go to rural areas or the slums and hear stories that will break you.

Those women were too naive and trusting. We will not make that mistake with our children.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 12:11am On Oct 09, 2020
faceland:

You are speaking for your own self. An unrealistic place. MILLIONS of dads have time with their children (some are single parent dad). So lets not turn ALL 3 billion men to pervs because of your fear or the this man's acts... I am sure he must die in jail (because other prisoners would kill him).

Actually, he might not. He's on bail meaning once he pays it, he's allowed to go. Over and over again in the US, some criminals are left to go back to society and continue their decadent behaviours because they have good lawyers or were able to post bail.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 12:13am On Oct 09, 2020
Psych412:
babe, forget what the guys are saying.

that girl brain is not working well.

why will she type such thing like that.

so, because a man raped his daughter to death, that means I can't allow my husband be with my daughter again.
that's childish.

As you are allowing her with him, are you sensitive to her behaviour or do you trust blindly? That's the koko
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 12:20am On Oct 09, 2020
Greatzeus:
Where was the mother? On Instagram of course, slaying or on twitter angry

You're here to blame the mother for the father's paedophilic tendencies?

Men will never fail to surprise me.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 12:23am On Oct 09, 2020
dimexy247:
You're maard and maard and maard for spewing this rubbish, if your father treated you like this, don't be unfortunate to generalize it.
So because someone suffered from an headache, everyone should cut off their head? I am a father and I will NEVER do this to my daughter.

And how many of your male friends can you vow on their behalf and say they can't do this?
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 12:26am On Oct 09, 2020
maak400:

You don’t have sense, did your father have sex with you as a child? Agreed some men are animals but your statement reeks of foolishness.

If it has even a fraction possibility of being true just like you pointed out, then her statement isn't foolish.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by GuestLog: 12:26am On Oct 09, 2020
saaphiere:

You need help.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 09, 2020
saaphiere:

You don buy market.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Modecaih: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2020
Shalommy:
You're right. Truth is always bitter.
likewise never leave a boychild in the hands of any woman be it her mother,,bitter feminist
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

No man is a saint. It's the foolish belief that the husband can't molest the daughter that made some women turn a blind eye whenever the girl child complained of sexual assault. Go to rural areas or the slums and hear stories that will break you.

Those women were too naive and trusting. We will not make that mistake with our children.

Good luck to you. But if you are saying this, then your husband (or husband to be) must be a horrible person who can't be trusted to look after his own daughter for fear of molesting her. It also shows that you have a poor taste in choosing a man as a husband who has the tendency to molest his own daughter.

I guess your husband (or husband to be) should not leave your son under your care too because there have been incidence of mothers molesting sons!

2 Likes

Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Tribalism123(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I've noticed you are a rape apologist and very unapologetic about it. Just like in that other rape thread, you made excuse for the man. You always find a baseless loophole for every rape case as if the evidence isn't enough proof for you.

Anal rectum injury, bloodied diapers, bashed skull etc were boldly stated as evidence found on the child. So tell me what it is exactly you need to be convinced?

If u are not a mess in ur entire life, u will know that this life is full of deep shit that u can't even understand.
What is the man says someone came in and did that to his daughter and he started googling to save her life first?
What if the man said is for rituals and not for rape?
What I m saying is that the man should acknowledge it first, if not, we shouldn't conclude because both of us were not there. We just received a news like others.

And if u said im a rape apologist, that one is ur cup of tea. I grew up to know that this world is full of shit and so must scrutinize incident before concluding like u.

RIP to poor girl.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Tribalism123(m): 8:47am On Oct 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

U don't even know whether what happened to the girl is more than just rape.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by billyrosa: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2020
na waooo this rape issue is becoming so alarming this last days!

CLICK FOR YOUR VEHICLE PARTICULARS RENEWAL�
https://shopwise.com.ng/product/space-bus-jeep-renewal-vehicle-license-insurance-road-worthiness/ref/billyrose/
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Bombolistic: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2020
He's not the father and he's not a father. A responsible father wont do that to his daughter. He's an insane animal.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by DukeJoe17: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2020

These folks are known for spewing trash since 1900

Hope you are aware that woman like you killed her two children recently.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Meninmen:

Good luck to you. But if you are saying this, then your husband (or husband to be) must be a horrible person who can't be trusted to look after his own daughter for fear of molesting her. It also shows that you have a poor taste in choosing a man as a husband who has the tendency to molest his own daughter.

I guess your husband (or husband to be) should not leave your son under your care too because there have been incidence of mothers molesting sons!

Oga, truth must be told.

Generally human beings make poor choices when choosing their significant others cause human beings are not always as they seem. That woman that butchered her children, this man that raped his daughter, that lady that cut off her husband preek, that man that killed his fiancée and then himself, all of them were once the most trusted person to their significant others but now, they can't say such. The sudden change in their partner's behaviour was never evident to them so it's not a case of they "overlooked" it.

So since we can never know these things, let us not be too trusting of human beings no matter who they are including our spouses.

If you want to be emotional about it, please be my guest.
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Tribalism123:

U don't even know whether what happened to the girl is more than just rape.

The experts concluded she was raped from evidence gathered on her body. Are you now saying the experts don't know what they are doing?
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Oga, truth must be told.

Generally human beings make poor choices when choosing their significant others cause human beings are not always as they seem. That woman that butchered her children, this man that raped his daughter, that lady that cut off her husband preek, that man that killed his fiancée and then himself, all of them were once the most trusted person to their significant others but now, they can't say such. The sudden change in their partner's behaviour was never evident to them so it's not a case of they "overlooked" it.

So since we can never know these things, let us not be too trusting of human beings no matter who they are including our spouses.

If you want to be emotional about it, please be my guest.

Speak for yourself! You can decide to not leave your daughter in the care of your husband because of what other "humans" have done, your cup of tea!
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by Tribalism123(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The experts concluded she was raped from evidence gathered on her body. Are you now saying the experts don't know what they are doing?

Experts that are cabon dating 200million years
Re: 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) by lielbree: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You can never be 100% sure of that. You do not know the heart of a man.

Some fathers molested their daughters as they were growing up, using sweets and chewing gum to confuse them. That the news isn't rampant doesn't make it a "one time thing"

True but I can't relate. I grew up with a loving father who never thought of such evil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State / Man wakes up, minutes before being buried in Delta. / ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.