Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Becoming A Shadow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Becoming A Shadow (178 Views)

Above The Shadow ( A Story Of Love) / If Your Wife Is A Shadow Of Her Former Self, You May Be One Of Her Stressors / Saw A Shadow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Shadow by Letwrite: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Good morning Rafael, how was your night??mum asked,it was fine I replied absent-mindedly...
It is been six month or rather seven month since the government imposed the lockdown over some plague named after a Mexican footballer, funny enough his full name is Jesus Corona,but that's by the way,I have deteriorated at space of the six months into something so invaluable as an APC sticker,my sex confidence ooh rather self confidence has disintegrated to the size of the foetus of a pregrant ant,I just wish I can rewind time to a year ago at least things would have been better off..

Stay with me as I unravel to you how my once ambitious mind became so feeble like mama orija fufu.......

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Music Manager / How To Get Out Of An Abusive Relationship / Principles To Sustain A Loving Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.