Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

If Your Wife Is A Shadow Of Her Former Self, You May Be One Of Her Stressors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife Is A Shadow Of Her Former Self, You May Be One Of Her Stressors (331 Views)

The Relationship Stressors / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Is A Shadow Of Her Former Self, You May Be One Of Her Stressors by ExAngel007(f): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Pastor Laurie Idahosa has told men that they may be one of the reasons why their wives no longer look as good as they
did before marriage.

She shared a photo showing a woman looking well cared for before marriage and slightly stressed as a wife. It also
included a response given by a man explaining why this may be so.

The response reads: "Yeah because first is how her parents treat her and second one how you treat her."

Laurie reacted, writing: "This response is everything! Too
often, we blame the woman for the decline in her self image, poise, confidence, etc… Everything stems from somewhere.

So, if your wife is a shadow of her former self, consider her
stressors. You may be one of them."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/if-your-wife-is-a-shadow-of-her-former-self-you-may-be-one-of-her-stressors-pastor-laurie-idahosa-tells-husbands.html

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Is A Shadow Of Her Former Self, You May Be One Of Her Stressors by Candidlady: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
smiley
Re: If Your Wife Is A Shadow Of Her Former Self, You May Be One Of Her Stressors by Kestolove(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Some is too much fvck, some me preeq fit shift person womb
Re: If Your Wife Is A Shadow Of Her Former Self, You May Be One Of Her Stressors by Baitullah: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kestolove:
Some is too much fvck, some me preeq fit shift person womb
So the preeq shifted her beauty again? undecided
Re: If Your Wife Is A Shadow Of Her Former Self, You May Be One Of Her Stressors by Nyascobar1414: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Its cos females age like Milk!
Re: If Your Wife Is A Shadow Of Her Former Self, You May Be One Of Her Stressors by KingNom(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Very true
Re: If Your Wife Is A Shadow Of Her Former Self, You May Be One Of Her Stressors by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
I endorse Xavier's comment as well.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

No One Really Cared Much About Me In Life Why? / Imagine This Scenario At 16 / I Hate My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.