Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG (38318 Views)

Bandits From Neighbouring States Terrorizing Anambra - Obiano Tells Buhari / Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar / Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Emmyxclusive: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I'm telling you.. He's just chest beating.. Anambra doesn't event need this airport in the first place.. Who and who will even use it.. Do they have roads to go in and out of the airport? No
they have one of the best state roads in the country

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by donvicky2007: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tochj:

It means you have never been to Anambra.
Anambra have the best Road network in Nigeria.
You may think they don't need it because of Asaba Airport closeness but you are a layman.
Just do your own thing.

That was then not now, maintenance culture is poor.
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Ngorbungor(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lekan239:
lol, funniest post I have ever heard in a year. The distance from otun ekiti to kwara state is less than 5min, yet kwara state is not classified among the southwestern state, same with ondo and edo, same with ekiti and kogi,ondo and kogi ph and ABA, asaba and onistha,

Oga hit your head on the wall if you like, ph is what ever we want it to be, if we like we call it southeast, or eastern region or south south I am more closer to Etche, Ndashi, Omugwa than any of the so call South South, the place we use to ride bicycle to in those days before this southeast and south south nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by marsman: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ngorbungor:

Seriously!!! 1000 small retailers? are joking or what? they said they want to decongest Lagos port and the next place the are thinking of moving these containers to is Onitsha, did you ask yourself why?
They would have move them to Calabar or Ogun state or Oyo state, but because 50% to 70% of these containers ends up in Onitsha, Nnewi and ABA, we are talking of 10,000 to 20,000 cluster of shops, most of them are power sellers, big importers, with over 20 big markets in Onitsha, ariara market alone is more than 20,000 shops. please try to travel or ask questions before talking

I didn't say there is, i said there can be, which means it can be more than that. it might be a man that is controlling all those many shops, but singly from the point of view of a customer they all still small shop and retailerss.
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by marsman: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
cremedelacreme:

Hahahaha, E pain am.Me jobless? I have over 50 of your type on my payroll. Now get lost. Anuofia. grin
I really detest throwing childish tantrums on this forum, but when i see senseless infants like your self, i wouldn't hold back to tell you to go back to your fathers house and beat him for not teaching you manners. oloshi
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by marsman: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
post=94744819:

grin cheesy cheesy
You guys go kill person for nairaland, it will not cost you much to the state to see things for yourself, the state host 27 international markets
ha ha, 27 international market, what a revelation, WTO self still dey learn work, things are very cheap in onitsha sha, she brought back lot of goodies with her.
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Ngorbungor(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
marsman:

I didn't say there is, i said there can be, which means it can be more than that. it might be a man that is controlling all those many shops, but singly from the point of view of a customer they all still small shop and retailerss.

you are not getting my point, there is nothing like small shop for main market, most of them are Power Sellers, while some are importers
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by marsman: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ngorbungor:

you are not getting my point, there is nothing like small shop for main market, most of them are Power Sellers, while some are importers
You said there is nothing like small shops, but the single retail ones in Onitsha market are there now.
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Marine54(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
marsman:

She did her NYSC in Anambra where there are small shops in there commercial hub and Not NYSE. you should know this but....
She didn't tell you the truth !

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by MINORU: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Like your useless father and mother
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Ngorbungor(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
marsman:

You said there is nothing like small shops, but the single retail ones in Onitsha market are there now.

there are many market in Onitsha, which one are you referring to?
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by jamjo: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
longetivity:
chest beating cheesy

What is chest beating because the governor said no as if he said yes something will come out it. Please ask Enugu how far. All the federal government want to do is trying to inject itself in the project and tomorrow they will claim without APC federal government the airport will not be completed.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Tochj:

It means you have never been to Anambra.
Anambra have the best Road network in Nigeria.
You may think they don't need it because of Asaba Airport closeness but you are a layman.
Just do your own thing.

See finishing for okpalaanambra cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Ikinternational: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
marsman:

lmao. I don't care dude.

As if there was ever any doubt.
Let me guess, no igbos for your side abi
Which would explain why you're much more comfortable shouting at them through keyboard
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Olisehinnocent: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
This one pained this afonja man cheesy gradually we are going to be leaving una over hype lagos for una. We are getting there wink cheesy grin anyway, blame it on Amotekun grin
okpalaAnambra:

I'm telling you.. He's just chest beating.. Anambra doesn't event need this airport in the first place.. Who and who will even use it.. Do they have roads to go in and out of the airport? No

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Olisehinnocent: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Afonja people no go like this kind news. Una wan make them have heart attack cheesy grin
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Chirowman(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Obiano is working

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by marsman: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ikinternational:

As if there was ever any doubt.
Let me guess, no igbos for your side abi
Which would explain why you're much more comfortable shouting at them through keyboard
Just paying the Igbos on the forum Back in the same coin they pay the Yoruba. When you condemn your brothers for their bad deeds against others, then you are free to come for me. that doesn't still mean i am going to care.
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Cyriloha(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
longetivity:
chest beating cheesy

Fooooooooooooolllllllll
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Mathantics: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

Kee ka isi kwere ka ndị ofe mmanụ woria gị?
Nna a guy man anarọkwa agayi a gayoyo ma ya fọdụzia onye ofe mmanụ igayi nwa Igbo.
Obiano abụrọ onye igala, Obiano bụ nwa Aguleri.
Abia na nke ụzọ, ụzọ Anambra dị mma. Sọ ndị nke na adirọ mma bụ ụzọ gọọmenti etiti.
Biko onwerọ Nwa afọ Anambra ya ekwunwu ihe a ikwu. Kedu ebe ụzọ state na adirọ mma dị?

Onye ahụ abụghị onye Igbo.
Ekwekwala ka ọ ghọria gị.

He's from the North or South West, they are many wannabe here deceiving Igbo people.

You can go through his posts and see how him and his gang are doing it.
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Bkayyy: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mathantics:

Onye ahụ abụghị onye Igbo.
Ekwekwala ka ọ ghọria gị.

He's from the North or South West, they are many wannabe here deceiving Igbo people.

You can go through his posts and see how him and his gang are doing it.
I sensed it
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by TheMohican(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
longetivity:
chest beating cheesy

Anyi di ebe'a
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by seedsower(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

Nna a guy man anarọkwa agayi a gayoyo ma ya fọdụzia onye ofe mmanụ igayi nwa Igbo.
Abia na nke ụzọ, ụzọ Anambra dị mma. Sọ ndị nke na adirọ mma bụ ụzọ gọọmenti etiti.
Biko onwerọ Nwa afọ Anambra ya ekwunwu ihe a ikwu. Kedu ebe ụzọ state na adirọ mma dị?

Ina ege nwa amadi ahu nti? O bu ndi otu okoro ocha.
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Bkayyy: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
seedsower:

Ina ege nwa amadi ahu nti? O bu ndi otu okoro ocha.
Onwe ike ọbụ otu n'ime ndị a na eji Google translator asụ Igbo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Ikinternational: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
marsman:

Just paying the Igbos on the forum Back in the same coin they pay the Yoruba. When you condemn your brothers for their bad deeds against others, then you are free to come for me. that doesn't still mean i am going to care.

This dude really believes he's making a difference.
Literally laugh out loud

Oya continue your battling my guy. All is well

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Butoneday2(m): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

They don't have roads, tell me which state that has the best road network in zoogeria. Onye egbuwara isi.
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by romenna: 5:37am On Oct 09, 2020
Ngorbungor:

you see you life? have you been to Anambra state before? that's what you guys said the other day about airport in South East as not viable, but FAAN Said otherwise, lagos, Abuja, PH, Owerri, Kano and Eungu are top six busiest airport in Nigeria, meaning southeast has 3
No doubt u r a terrorist and a member of ipob.
Ph is South East ba
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Lekan239(m): 5:38am On Oct 09, 2020
Ngorbungor:

Oga hit your head on the wall if you like, ph is what ever we want it to be, if we like we call it southeast, or eastern region or south south I am more closer to Etche, Ndashi, Omugwa than any of the so call South South, the place we use to ride bicycle to in those days before this southeast and south south nonsense
okay, I hear you sir
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by seedsower(m): 5:56am On Oct 09, 2020
cheesy

Bkayyy:

Okwe ike ọbụ otu n'ime ndị a na eji Google translator asụ Igbo
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by Kirigidi(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2020
Ngorbungor:

you see you life? have you been to Anambra state before? that's what you guys said the other day about airport in South East as not viable, but FAAN Said otherwise, lagos, Abuja, PH, Owerri, Kano and Eungu are top six busiest airport in Nigeria, meaning southeast has 3
Is PH South-East?
Re: Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG by tiswell(m): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Bkayyy:

That guy isn't igbo, he is a troll, ignore him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Don’t Go To Election Tribunal, Agbakoba Advises Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.