Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? (2336 Views)

Share The Most Happiest and Unforgettable Moment of Your Life Since Birth / But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by Stephen2324(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Why are women always the most happiest during their wedding?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Finding a husband is hard nowadays, so why won't they be happy grin

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by HallaDaTruth: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2020
Both parties are happy but women laugh louder

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by Equation89(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Both parties are happy but men always think about the expenses they are incurring during the wedding. Men are always calculating.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by AfroKnight: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2020
Because they didn’t spend a dime of their own money. Parents and the groom bankrolled the celebration.

I come in peace.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by yomi007k(m): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
AfroKnight:
Because they didn’t spend a dime of their own money. Parents and the groom bankrolled the celebration.

I come in peace.

Wisest response. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by tasalanoni(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Read "Anatomy of the Female Power" by Chinweizu Ibekwe. You won't have to ask that question again. I can send you a copy.
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Both parties are happy but women laugh louder
True. Women, most times tend to be more expressive of emotions than men.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by CosmicPhoenix: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
getting married is every woman's dream,most use it as retirement plan after hoeing.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by Madibah(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
getting married is every woman's dream,most use it as retirement plan after hoeing.

U gat me laughing mad grin grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by virginprincess(f): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Both are always happy, but men don't smile or laugh out like women do.
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by Connected1: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
After a deal has been done, the biggest beneficiary smiles and laughs better.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by khingTony(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Connected1:
After a deal has been done, the biggest beneficiary smiles and laughs better.
Apt smiley
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by longetivity(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
One Guy above me already said it......

their retirement plan after oloshoism

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by Unik3030: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
y are all these nairaland kiddo's too poor in reasoning like this?
so are u all insinuating that all ladies are ashewo cos I can't understand your level of emptiness,if u have siblings who constitute nuisance to d society u have to understand it doesn't happen like that everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
That's cos they know they have found someone to dump all their liabilities on

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by Richyspice(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Because they are the ones benefiting na

Get your logo as low as 1k

WhatsApp: 08068490079

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ignore any comment that belittles women and talks about liability, bride price blah blah blah.

Both husband and wife are happy, but the wife looks happier because women are more expressive.
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wrong
Richyspice:
Because they are the ones benefiting na

Get your logo as low as 1k

WhatsApp: 08068490079
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Wrong
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
That's cos they know they have found someone to dump all their liabilities on
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
Lol, dump this mentality.

Not every newly wedded woman has had a long list of sexual affairs.

longetivity:
One Guy above me already said it......

their retirement plan after oloshoism
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
You won't like to see them frown on that day, women shows emotions more I think.
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by MajesticKris: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Because they don't spend their money grin
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dey Are Not D One Doing D Spending. So What Do U Expect?
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
You think say finding a good guy nowadays is easy ,,i don't blame them jare
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by Holumhidey(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
virginprincess:
Both are always happy, but men don't smile or laugh out like women do.
Shey you know say you be bad person?
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by virginprincess(f): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Holumhidey:
Shey you know say you be bad person?
How grin grin
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by Holumhidey(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
virginprincess:
How grin grin
Stop to turn me round like barber chair
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
tasalanoni:
Read "Anatomy of the Female Power" by Chinweizu Ibekwe. You won't have to ask that question again. I can send you a copy.

send me a copy please
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by Liposure: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Becos its the happiest day of her life
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by virginprincess(f): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Holumhidey:

Stop to turn me round like barber chair
What do you want? i don't even know you, so why disturbing me.
Re: Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? by Holumhidey(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
virginprincess:
What do you want? i don't even know you, so why disturbing me.
I want you to do me a favour

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Join Redpill But Honestly I Love Girls / Why Do People Share Their Photos On Social Media? / If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.