Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? (2335 Views)

Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction / Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fineboynl(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2021
I know so many of us don't need a partner but if by chance we finally wanted one what are the 5 most criteria. also we all know that no one is perfect and we can over look other aspects except this 5.

here are mine.

1. The Gene.
There are some gene I don't take a second look at, and also some gene you like to pass across. genes matter to me so much. like how she looks and her mother/sisters.

2. Good Cook.
to cook is a talent. and in most cases it cannot be learnt no matter how one try. there are some hand that is so good with cooking and some hand that's is tereble.

3. Good Character.
any woman with bad character can't coexist with me even a short time because I get discouraged and irritated so easily. I can lose interest in a relationship with bad behavior and once I chose to opted out it's finished. no amount of beginning even from whatever person can remedy it. this is one of the reasons I may choose to remain single. I cannot be force to do things out of my will and neither will anyone want to change my behavior or whom I am. and also I will never try to change anyone if we are not match I back off.

4. Faithful and Truthful.
cheating? I don't want to go more into this issue. as we all know that majority of men will never tolerate a cheating partner.

5. housewife.
I would prefer housewife, but if she must work it should not be career lady. because we are trained that women should not be looking for big money or big career like men. women should be homely and take care of the house no running up and down looking for money. it's a big turn off for me. you can call it insecure or whatever.
women should not be giving too much money or power it easily corrupt them unlike men.

6. Bonus.
good luck woman. not the ones that attract badluck and ruin a man down.

God I leave this onto you.

cc: seun, lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Oluromantic: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2021
1. Conscience-stricken woman: Not God-fearing. The word "God-fearing" has been bastardized.

2. Personality: Sensitive(Not insensitive or irrational), emotionally stable, peaceful, groomable/teachable, receptive, flexible and educated. Not the type that believes she's equal with her man.

3. Supportive: Financially to the home as long as her capacity can permit her as helpmeet, not breadwinner.

4. Lover of my mother: Girls that pray for mother-in-law to die, I am not your candidate. Get out of my life

5. Beauty: The last quality, presentable preferably average size. Not extreme of slim like dry fish or fat like yukosuna. Just moderate.

However I submit my desires to God almighty. Man's wisdom is not enough to choose a life partner

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2021
fineboynl:
I know so many of us don't need a partner but if by chance we finally wanted one what are the 5 most criteria. also we are no that no one is perfect and we can over look on other aspects except this 5.

here are mine.

1. The Gene.
There are so gene I don't take a second look at, and also some gene you like to pass across. genes matter to me so much. like how she looks and her mother/sisters.

2. Good Cook.
to cook is a talent. and in most cases it cannot be learnt no matter how one try. there are some hand that is so good with cooking and some hand that's is tereble.

3. Good Character.
any woman with bad character will can't coexist for even a short time because I get discouraged and irritated so easily. I can lose interest in relationship with bad behavior speeding and once I chose to opted out it's finished. no amount of beginning even from whatever person can remedy it. this is one of the reasons I may choose to remain single. I cannot be force to do thing out of my will and neither will anyone want to change my behavior or whom I truly am. and also I will never try to change anyone if we are not match I back up.

4. Faithful and Truthful.
cheating? I don't want to go more into this issue. as we all know that majority of men will never tolerate a cheating partner.

5. housewife.
I would prefer housewife, but if she must work it should not be career lady. because we are trained that women should not be looking for big money or big career like men. women should be homely and take care of the house no running up and down looking for money. it's a big turn off for me. you can call it insecure or whatever.
women should not be giving too much money or power it easily corrupt them unlike men.

do you possess those ? cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fineboynl(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2021
fati2001:

even if I don't. that won't rule out the fact of what I need.

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by doggedfighter(f): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2021
Your Gene is not good but you want good Gene.

And to crown it all you want a woman that you will tie her potentials down for your selfish satisfaction.

Women should look before they leap !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2021
fineboynl:
even if I don't. that won't rule out the fact of what I need.

embarassed

you must have the qualities you are purchasing in you.. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Shortyyy(f): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Women should not be looking for a big career like men because?

This penis people will never cease to amaze me.

The funniest part of it is that they don't see anything wrong in their myopic comments.

3 Likes

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

and to crown it all you want a woman that you will tie her potentials down for your selfish satisfaction.

thank you!

this is just selfishness

2 Likes

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fineboynl(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

And to crown it all you want a woman that you will tie her potentials down for your selfish satisfaction.

my gene is among the best gene for a man you can find out there. hence I don't want to corrupt it.

secondly I don't want to tie potentials. but women should not be desperate looking for money. it's make them vulnerable to destructions. also they have little sense when it come to power and wealth.

4 Likes

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fineboynl(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2021
fati2001:

embarassed

you must have the qualities you are purchasing in you.. cool
of course I do
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Debbyblahempire(f): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Tall....dark....cute smile...sweet lips....God fearing...caring...loyal...his world must revolve around me....kind...good heart etc...
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Kriss216: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
Tall....dark....cute smile...sweet lips....God fearing...caring...loyal...his world must revolve around me....kind...good heart etc...
Get a clay and mould him yourself!
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2021
fineboynl:
of course I do

okay

here again!

why do want to make her a housewife?

embarassed
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Debbyblahempire(f): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2021
Kriss216:

Why are yhu angry....?? Because they don't fit the description doesn't mean..they're not others that do...biko..

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2021
Kriss216:

WIDE RAM NOSE! I CAN SEE YOU ARE PISSED OFF, BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ONE OF THE QUALITIES SHE MENTIONED

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Greystone: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
Tall....dark....cute smile...sweet lips....God fearing...caring...loyal...his world must revolve around me....kind...good heartetc...

You just described me.
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fineboynl(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2021
fati2001:

okay

here again!

why do want to make her a housewife?

embarassed
like as I said earlier. I don't force people or try to change them. neither will anyone try to change me. it's should be match made from heaven.
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2021
Greystone:

You just described me.

kriss216 come and see... not until she mould one!!!

GOD don already do am cool so no need to stress herself @debbyblahempire
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Greystone: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2021
fati2001:

kriss216 come and see... not until she mould one!!!

GOD don already do am cool so no need to stress herself @debbyblahempire

Lmao.

I said she described me.

I didn't say I was interested.
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
fineboynl:
like as I said earlier. I don't force people or try to change them. neither will anyone try to change me. it's should be match made from heaven.
[/s]

NOT NECESSARY

I ASKED BECAUSE OF THE WAY MEN (SOME) NOWADAYS ARE SAYING THEY CAN'T WIFE A FULL TIME HOUSEWIFE, BECAUSE OF THE WAVES.
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Greystone:

Lmao.
I said she described me.
I didn't say I was interested.

cool

did I said you are interested?

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Kriss216: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2021
fati2001:

WIDE RAM NOSE! I CAN SEE YOU ARE PISSED OFF, BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ONE OF THE QUALITIES SHE MENTIONED

You expect me to stoop low for a Nigerian girl if I have all that qualities? When I’m not mad?
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Kriss216:
U don't fit her description, we know. Work on your self stop carrying your frustrations on others.
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2021
Kriss216:

You expect me to stoop low for a Nigerian girl if I have all that qualities? When I’m not mad?

AND YOU DON'T HAVE.... SO SAVE YOURSELF AND STAY LOW!!

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Kriss216: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2021
Stacyomolola:

U don't fit her description, we know.
Work on your self stop carrying your frustrations on others.
StacyO, her description is way too high for a Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by LINTUNE(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2021
fineboynl:
my gene is among the best gene for a man you can find out there. hence I don't want to corrupt it.

secondly I don't want to tie potentials. but women should not be desperate looking for money. it's make them vulnerable to destructions. also they have little sense when it come to power and wealth.
i do tell ppl, women are way more egotistic than men, just give them opportunities or the resources to boost thier egos, then u will understand better..
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Kriss216:

Your better-offs are getting married to Nigeria girls, so don't over hype u.
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Kriss216: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Stacyomolola:

Your better-offs are getting married to Nigeria girls, so don't over hype u.
Okay. I wish them well.
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2021
tongue

en pain am..

men that got the qualities she listed are not /will not complain...

so why you carry the matter for head?

Kriss216:
StacyO, her description is way too high for a Nigerian girl.

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Mrscarter(f): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2021
fati2001:

kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by stupidmod2: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2021
sucks dik
doesn't shout
cooks well
brilliant n beautiful grin
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fuckaholic25(f): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2021
Shortyyy:
Women should not be looking for a big career like men because?

This penis people will never cease to amaze me.

The funniest part of it is that they don't see anything wrong in their myopic comments.
Lmao... penis people!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make A Guy Think About You Always / Easier Way To Make Money Through Betting / Leaked Video Of Students Having S*x On Vacation Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.